PURCHASING GAMES

Discus and support PURCHASING GAMES in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; MICROSOFT JIGSAW COLLECTION IS NOT WORKING ebc52c30-520b-4a75-bd99-33d21a0809cf Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ExemptBubble1, May 5, 2015.

1. PURCHASING GAMES

MICROSOFT JIGSAW COLLECTION IS NOT WORKING

:)

ExemptBubble1, May 5, 2015
  2. purchasing games

Try clearing your console's cache, restarting the console, and then trying again. Please let me know if this helps. Thanks!

Mister Gwyther, May 5, 2015
  3. BeckersR8
    BeckersR8 Guest
    purchasing games

it keeps coming up with an error saying that there is a problem with the xbox market place, try again later. status code: 8C010003. i tried for like an hour yesterday with no luck. yesterday it was saying that it couldn't authorize the selected payment
    option. even though i tried a credit card and paypal account.

BeckersR8, May 5, 2015
  4. Smwutches Win User

Purchase game not purchase

5. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

Purchase game not purchase

It will be in your download history
  6. Sonicnine1 Win User

Purchased game says not purchased

I contacted xbox support, and they said it refunded me and it just hasn't processed it yet. so it just got an error when i purchased it and i didn't know they had refunded me yet.
  7. GrowlingYapper Win User

Purchased game says not purchased

Whenever you buy from the store you will get an email confirming your purchase, Have you got one?

As it now fully installed and have you tried to play it.

Also there is a service alert which could be the problem.
  8. Mister Maka Win User

purchased game

Thanks for clarifying TheLocalPeasant.

Are there any other accounts on your Xbox One that may have purchased the content? If you haven't already check your Ready to Install list from other accounts to see if the content is available for download. Let us know!
Thema:

PURCHASING GAMES

1. PURCHASING GAMES - Similar Threads - PURCHASING GAMES

2. Can't purchase a game because I don't have enough space on my usb drive (xbox360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase a game because I don't have enough space on my usb drive (xbox360): As the title says, I can't purchase a game (Final Fantasy XIII - 14.9gb) since my 16gb usb drives don't even get to 15gb. And, for the moment, I'm stuck with those flash drives, since I can't go...
  3. Gold membership when purchasing Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold membership when purchasing Game pass ultimate: I would like to know what happened to my 3 month gold membership purchased a month ago. I subscribed to the Game pass ultimate and it expires soon in 4 days time. My 3 month gold membership...
  4. Xbox 360 US, living in Mexico. Purchasing online games or points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 US, living in Mexico. Purchasing online games or points: I will try to make this as simple as I can. I have a Xbox360 from the US. I moved to Mexico. I changed the address on my Live account to Mexico. If I try to purchase online games/points, Live...
  5. Reklamacja zakupu w grze firmy Ubisoft [Ubisoft Game Purchase Complaint]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reklamacja zakupu w grze firmy Ubisoft [Ubisoft Game Purchase Complaint]: Witam, dokonałem zakupu w grze division 2 w zakładce dodatki. Produkt jednak nie spełnia oczekiwań a jego opis wprowadza w błąd kupującego i chcialbym go zareklamować, odstąpić od umowy. Fakt ten...
  6. What are the In-app purchases for the game Inside?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the In-app purchases for the game Inside?: On the Microsoft XBox store the game Inside shows the price $19.99+ ... it shows "+ Offers In-App purchases". What are the In-App purchases for this game? 90e15ddb-37f0-4ea4-9efc-6b8ecfd15d83
  7. Being told I need to purchase a game in order to play it but it has already been purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being told I need to purchase a game in order to play it but it has already been purchased: I purchased AC Odyssey a few weeks ago while it was on sale and have been playing it without issue since then (except for it crashing sometimes). However a few days ago when I tried to play it I...
  8. Purchased in game currency

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased in game currency: I bought in game currency for Battlefront 2 and later found that the in game store is disabled. I assumed that this was an unintentional error of Microsoft to allow for these purchases if the...
  9. I cannot purchase backwards compatible games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot purchase backwards compatible games.: I have tried multiple times over multiple months to purchase some backwards compatible games. On my xbox one, my pc, and my phone i have tried and failed. I have updated my payment info multiple...
  10. purchase 360 games on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchase 360 games on Xbox one: they need to make 360 games purchasable on Xbox one. The only way to purchase 360 games on Xbox one is to do it on a 360. Why make it available on the Xbox one store if you can't buy it....