purchasing games

Discus and support purchasing games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi.I was browsing all the games available in Xbox Game pass, Devil May Cry HD collection CD is not there..In Backwards compatibility list, its not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JC HENYO, Jul 2, 2020.

1. JC HENYO
    JC HENYO Guest

purchasing games

Hi.I was browsing all the games available in Xbox Game pass, Devil May Cry HD collection CD is not there..In Backwards compatibility list, its not there also.. But it is available in Marketplace, if
    I buy the game in Marketplace, can it be downloaded and can it be installed in my Xbox one? Im a little confused. thanks

:)

JC HENYO, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Purchase game not purchase

3. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

Purchase game not purchase

It will be in your download history
  4. Sonicnine1 Win User

Purchased game says not purchased

I contacted xbox support, and they said it refunded me and it just hasn't processed it yet. so it just got an error when i purchased it and i didn't know they had refunded me yet.
  5. GrowlingYapper Win User

Purchased game says not purchased

Whenever you buy from the store you will get an email confirming your purchase, Have you got one?

As it now fully installed and have you tried to play it.

Also there is a service alert which could be the problem.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

purchased game

Thanks for clarifying TheLocalPeasant.

Are there any other accounts on your Xbox One that may have purchased the content? If you haven't already check your Ready to Install list from other accounts to see if the content is available for download. Let us know!
Thema:

purchasing games

1. purchasing games - Similar Threads - purchasing games

2. I cannot launch, find or download a game i purchased and have been playing for a few weeks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot launch, find or download a game i purchased and have been playing for a few weeks.: The game is tes 3 morrowind and it started yesterday when it started saying i dont own it, but i do i checked everything my orders etc and it was purchased on my account 100% i went on the...
  3. Purchase not received on Farmville 2 Country Escape game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchase not received on Farmville 2 Country Escape game: Farmville 2 - Country Escape Can you please tell me why my purchase of a "Crate of Keys" has not been applied to my game? It has been more than 12 hours and I keep receiving an annoying pop up...
  4. How to get a refund for unauthorised in game purchases made on a mobile phone uk

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to get a refund for unauthorised in game purchases made on a mobile phone uk: Before My son left home he made purchases to fifa on his phone making a huge phone bill, ( he will not help me with this as he refuses to except what he's done) the phone company won't help and...
  5. Can we get the option to purchase backward compatible games through Xbox one via gift cards

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get the option to purchase backward compatible games through Xbox one via gift cards: I dont see why we do not have the option to do this already but I think this addition will help alot of people out submitted by /u/Jack4901 [link] [comments]
  6. Glitch when trying to purchase XBOX 360 games and Xbox Original games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitch when trying to purchase XBOX 360 games and Xbox Original games: Cant purchase XBOX 360 games and or Xbox original games. Unable to change payment method. Can purchase XBOX one games fine. Even talked to support got a case number: 1505945033, and 150601613 I...
  7. Problemi acquisto Game Pass[Translation-Game Pass purchase problems]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problemi acquisto Game Pass[Translation-Game Pass purchase problems]: Come da titolo riscontro dei problemi nell’effettuare l’acquisto de Game Pass Ultimate a 1€. Arrivato al momento dell’acquisto parte un caricamento di circa 30 secondi per poi riportarmi alla...
  8. Owned game disappeared from purchase history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned game disappeared from purchase history: Yesterday I decided to reset my xbox but chose the option to keep my games and apps installed. But some games I have purchased before are no longer playable and I'm told that I need to purchase...
  9. Purchased games no longer appearing in library.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased games no longer appearing in library.: Hello, i have previously purchased Resident Evil 4 and Darksiders II remastered edition for the xbox one. I have purchased them on different xbox’s than the one i cutrently used, but i still...
  10. Refund for Game I didn't purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund for Game I didn't purchase: My Microsoft Account was hacked and someone bought a game on my account. I was able to reset my password and cancel the subscription but the initial charge is still out there. How do I go about...