Purchasing Internationally on Xbox One

Discus and support Purchasing Internationally on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to know whether or not it is allowed to purchase games from the US Marketplace from the UK, I know this is possible as it's a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by madogdan, Jan 29, 2014.

1. madogdan
    madogdan Guest

Hello,

I would like to know whether or not it is allowed to purchase games from the US Marketplace from the UK, I know this is possible as it's a setting to be able to change your console location and thus be able to use the US store, however I have tested to see
    if you can play UK games on the now US console and they do work flawlessly.

Thanks,

:)

madogdan, Jan 29, 2014
  2. WWE 2K 15 Gets a Release Date!

Ok it is official... 2K just announced via their forums that the release date is indeed October 28, for Xbox One and 360 and the other systems... internationally it will release on October 31...

BigDaddyxBrock, Jan 29, 2014
  3. Recovering gamertags internationally

Hey there Cornpops! According to our Terms of Use, sharing, exchanging, or selling accounts is prohibited. That said, if you do not remember your log in information, please check out our WLID Guide (forums.xbox.com/.../153168.aspx)
    for suggestions and next steps. I will also be moving this to our Account Management Forum for future help. Thanks!

Mister Gwyther, Jan 29, 2014
  4. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

WWE 2K 15 Gets a Release Date!

Ok it is official... 2K just announced via their forums that the release date is indeed October 28, for Xbox One and 360 and the other systems... internationally it will release on October 31...
  5. ngocphi Win User

Why should I pay? It's your defective equipment.

They don't cover internationally shipping like any company for warranty
  6. Jarie Suicune Win User

Trying to purchase Japanese DLC for Japanese game.

Excuse me? Visa cards work internationally, as other users I've found about have confirmed with this with Xbox One.

I know my Visa card isn't restricted by Region, as I frequently use it with my Japanese-Region-Locked consoles and for other purchases.

Or are you saying that Microsoft adds further Region Lock on even the ability to buy their services? I find this very hard to believe.

This is VERY confusing.
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

Recovering gamertags internationally

Hey there Cornpops! According to our Terms of Use, sharing, exchanging, or selling accounts is prohibited. That said, if you do not remember your log in information, please check out our WLID Guide (forums.xbox.com/.../153168.aspx)
    for suggestions and next steps. I will also be moving this to our Account Management Forum for future help. Thanks!
  8. YamiDragoon Win User

Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition Forgotten Trick Bag Pre Order Missing

Got to add: And I hope this gets made available internationally, and not only in the US ;)
Thema:

1. Purchasing Internationally on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Purchasing Internationally

2. Unable to purchase Xbox games (even free ones)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Xbox games (even free ones): I was trying to purchase an Xbox 360 game for Xbox One S (Backwards compatible), but when I try to purchase the game, I get an error about buying the game from the Xbox itself and not xbox.com...
  3. Xbox currency code to purchase vbucks in fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox currency code to purchase vbucks in fortnite: Hi, My son purchased xbox currency from Gamestop today. He entered the code on the Xbox and went to purchase vbucks in Fortnite but it said there was an error. It didnt give him vbucks but took...
  4. Purchase vanished Minecraft switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase vanished Minecraft switch: I had two purchased packs on my switch and ever since the release of the newest update they’re both gone I can even still view my worlds made with the texture packs. It also took me an hour to be...
  5. Can't see all Xbox 360 purchases for download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't see all Xbox 360 purchases for download: I've had Gold for five years or so and have been pretty diligent at 'buying' my offerings of free games each month. Over time I've upgraded to an Xbox One, then added a One S. I recently setup a...
  6. I got charge twice for shark cards on gta and I only purchase one and it shows on my Xbox I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got charge twice for shark cards on gta and I only purchase one and it shows on my Xbox I...: I got charge twice for shark cards on gta and i only purchase one card i have proof i only bought one on my console but on my debit card i got charge twice for 49.99...
  7. purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    purchases: why does the total cost of the game differs from what I first saw before checking out?????? 65325110-5917-4f0e-bf89-28ab4a68937c
  8. purchased a xbox live card and needed a gaming card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    purchased a xbox live card and needed a gaming card: how can i exchange xbox live for xbox gaming card 958df291-a51e-4abd-aeb2-79c70330e3c1
  9. Downloading a purchased game on a new pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading a purchased game on a new pc: A while back I got Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for free (by owning MC Java) I recently got a new PC and want to download Minecraft Windows 10 on it. Is there anyway to download it for free or do...
  10. Problem - purchase by international store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem - purchase by international store: Hi guys. I would like to pose a problem. Until last week, you could buy from Marketplace Usa, by Friday evening no longer. Is there a reason? Microsoft has been blocked, the feature region free?...