Purchasing Internationally on Xbox One

Discus and support Purchasing Internationally on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to know whether or not it is allowed to purchase games from the US Marketplace from the UK, I know this is possible as it's a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by madogdan, Jan 29, 2014.

1. madogdan
    madogdan Guest

Hello,

I would like to know whether or not it is allowed to purchase games from the US Marketplace from the UK, I know this is possible as it's a setting to be able to change your console location and thus be able to use the US store, however I have tested to see
    if you can play UK games on the now US console and they do work flawlessly.

Thanks,

:)

madogdan, Jan 29, 2014
  2. WWE 2K 15 Gets a Release Date!

Ok it is official... 2K just announced via their forums that the release date is indeed October 28, for Xbox One and 360 and the other systems... internationally it will release on October 31...

BigDaddyxBrock, Jan 29, 2014
  3. Recovering gamertags internationally

Hey there Cornpops! According to our Terms of Use, sharing, exchanging, or selling accounts is prohibited. That said, if you do not remember your log in information, please check out our WLID Guide (forums.xbox.com/.../153168.aspx)
    for suggestions and next steps. I will also be moving this to our Account Management Forum for future help. Thanks!

Mister Gwyther, Jan 29, 2014
  4. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

WWE 2K 15 Gets a Release Date!

Ok it is official... 2K just announced via their forums that the release date is indeed October 28, for Xbox One and 360 and the other systems... internationally it will release on October 31...
  5. ngocphi Win User

Why should I pay? It's your defective equipment.

They don't cover internationally shipping like any company for warranty
  6. Jarie Suicune Win User

Trying to purchase Japanese DLC for Japanese game.

Excuse me? Visa cards work internationally, as other users I've found about have confirmed with this with Xbox One.

I know my Visa card isn't restricted by Region, as I frequently use it with my Japanese-Region-Locked consoles and for other purchases.

Or are you saying that Microsoft adds further Region Lock on even the ability to buy their services? I find this very hard to believe.

This is VERY confusing.
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

Recovering gamertags internationally

Hey there Cornpops! According to our Terms of Use, sharing, exchanging, or selling accounts is prohibited. That said, if you do not remember your log in information, please check out our WLID Guide (forums.xbox.com/.../153168.aspx)
    for suggestions and next steps. I will also be moving this to our Account Management Forum for future help. Thanks!
  8. YamiDragoon Win User

Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition Forgotten Trick Bag Pre Order Missing

Got to add: And I hope this gets made available internationally, and not only in the US ;)
Thema:

1. Purchasing Internationally on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Purchasing Internationally

2. Must I link a credit card to make a gift card purchase?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Must I link a credit card to make a gift card purchase?: I have a game I want to purchase and I have a gift card that covers the total amount. However, I have no method of purchase(debit card, credit card). Can I just apply the gift card and buy it or...
  3. game purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game purchase: Hello, I can’t buy the game Gears of War 3 for my Xbox one S console from official Store. Is there any solution to the problem? 6316dc9b-5c47-49f1-be8c-33376f7c4607
  4. why cant i download purchased movies to my xbox 1

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i download purchased movies to my xbox 1: if I own a movie why cant I download it directly to my xbox instead of having to stream it this is not right and should be adressed fd577c5c-a15f-4638-9475-e2c85627c6d7
  5. Purchase Old Xbox games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Old Xbox games on Xbox One: Hello, I'm trying to buy the Splinter Cell games that were released on the First Xbox and download them on my Xbox One. Whenever I try to pay, I get a message saying "Purchase cannot be...
  6. Xbox purchase receipt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox purchase receipt: How do i obtain my xbox receipt to send to roblox so i can get my roblox password. I have already sent them a picture of my xbox history but they said they we're unable to vertify my roblox...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Purchase Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Purchase Issue: I want to purchase windows 10 edition minecraft and prepared to pay for it but whenever I log into my microsoft store account and try to buy it the only options are to get the trial version (which...
  8. 마인크래프트 환불 실수로 구매함 [Translation - Minecraft refund accidentally purchased]

in XBoX on Mobile
    마인크래프트 환불 실수로 구매함 [Translation - Minecraft refund accidentally purchased]: [img] [img] 자바를구매해야하는데 윈도우를구매함 두개다 환불 요청합니다 ___ [Translation - I need to buy Java, but I bought a refund for both windows] c20407b0-ce7e-4f46-8fea-e730978e7a09
  9. WWE 2K16 and WWE 2K17 doesn't show up on ready to install despite purchase complete on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2K16 and WWE 2K17 doesn't show up on ready to install despite purchase complete on...: Hello everyone, i own WWE2K16 and WWE2K17 and purchased the season passes for both games and the seperate pre-order characters on both games, however it doesn't show on ready to install, it's on...
  10. Problem - purchase by international store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem - purchase by international store: Hi guys. I would like to pose a problem. Until last week, you could buy from Marketplace Usa, by Friday evening no longer. Is there a reason? Microsoft has been blocked, the feature region free?...