Purchasing Issues?? Anyone having after latest alpha build.

Discus and support Purchasing Issues?? Anyone having after latest alpha build. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone running into any problems?? Several times ive tried to buy stuff ingame for my son and keep getting an error. One example is buying the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ICEDOG1015, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Purchasing Issues?? Anyone having after latest alpha build.

Anyone running into any problems?? Several times ive tried to buy stuff ingame for my son and keep getting an error. One example is buying the battlepass in fortnite. Lets me select buy but then just sits on a grey screen until it freezes up. Not gettiing any of my payment sceens anymore where to select payment types. Just started happening this week with the latest alpha build..

submitted by /u/ICEDOG1015
    [link] [comments]

/u/ICEDOG1015, Aug 3, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

XBOX ONE X: Guide Menu no "Swoosh" Sound and annoying sound Issues

up untill recently mine was making the swoosh sound. Since some of the latest Alpha Skip Ahead builds it has stopped. Is your console pre-owned at all?
  3. FriDayXVI Win User

XBOX ONE X: Guide Menu no "Swoosh" Sound and annoying sound Issues

up untill recently mine was making the swoosh sound. Since some of the latest Alpha Skip Ahead builds it has stopped. Is your console pre-owned at all?
    No its a brand new one
  4. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

MW3 first gameplay footage

And this is just the alpha build.
  5. Jonnyb79 Win User

New Xbox One S drops network connection when in Instant On mode

Just wanted to say that I, too, am running into this issue with my XB1S and using three different routers. I already posted something in the preview build since I'm part of the ongoing Alpha, but I didn't have problems until this Alpha build, so something
    that was changed in the netcode for the Alpha build appears to be causing this issue again?
    did you manage to get this sorted, i've had no luck.
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

Opt out of the program New Xbox One Experience Preview.

wait... so my current os version (latest alpha ring release) caused major issues with my router causing it to reset every time it goes online... it then crashed the router during an update... After several offline resets etc... the console still on same
    os bersion... I'm stuck with this os till it goes live even if I remove myself from the program? That's not great... Will Microsoft refund my xbox live sub since I can't utilise it due to their update? Doubt it... meh... cause whenever I restore it's still
    the alpha build not public release?
Thema:

Purchasing Issues?? Anyone having after latest alpha build.

1. Purchasing Issues?? Anyone having after latest alpha build. - Similar Threads - Purchasing Issues Anyone

2. What's Wrong With My Xbox Game Purchases & Issues Recognising Ownership?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What's Wrong With My Xbox Game Purchases & Issues Recognising Ownership?: Hi there. I am very new to this whole forum thing so please do let me know if I am breaching any rules in any way. I've already been lectured about "bumping" old threads, obviously without...
  3. issues with tekken tag tournament 2 purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    issues with tekken tag tournament 2 purchase: so I have this annoying problem where I try to purchase tekken tag tournament 2 and I think someone should look into this It may be because I own the game already (post-E3 2016 freebie) but still...
  4. Purchasing issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchasing issues: I’m unable to use my xbox credit for purchases in Fortnite. Is this a known issue? 2e820739-3255-4a7b-80da-8e299fa36968
  5. Warning: Issues making purchases in Gears POP! in Windows 10, multiple purchase errors and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Warning: Issues making purchases in Gears POP! in Windows 10, multiple purchase errors and...: Hey all, I thought to give this article some coverage here, as I foresee some people posting questions about this in the very near future. Taken from TrueAchievements.com: "Cross platform Horde...
  6. Purchase issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase issue: Hi all,I bought my son a XBOX One X yesterday and I am issues with having purchases to upload from the website to the console.I did all the trouble shooting steps,have a very good wifi...
  7. Xbox 360 games purchasing issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 games purchasing issue: The issue occuring during purchasing or trying to download Xbox 360 games on Xbox One X console. All of the menus (during proceeding Xbox 360 order) are in other language (perhaps Argentinean)...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Purchase Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Purchase Issue: I want to purchase windows 10 edition minecraft and prepared to pay for it but whenever I log into my microsoft store account and try to buy it the only options are to get the trial version (which...
  9. having an issue where its asking me to pay for a renewal despite my orignal purchase of the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    having an issue where its asking me to pay for a renewal despite my orignal purchase of the...: Hi i see to be having an issue where its asking me to renew my game pass subscription despite me originally turning off auto renewal how do i get this removed as i'm not looking to continue my...
  10. Xbox - Purchase of Sir Lora DLC issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox - Purchase of Sir Lora DLC issue: Hello, I cant buy the Sir Lora DLC for divinity original sin 2. When I try and buy it, it gives an error "something happened on our end" Ive been trying to buy the dlc for 4 days now. Going...