Purchasing on xbox website

Discus and support Purchasing on xbox website in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If buy a xbox one arcade game via xbox.com will my xbox one turn itself on and start downloading it automatically? f0912105-7423-4b09-bf29-2932d1f1eb91 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xI MiIkshake, Apr 16, 2014.

1. xI MiIkshake
    xI MiIkshake Guest

If buy a xbox one arcade game via xbox.com will my xbox one turn itself on and start downloading it automatically?

:)

xI MiIkshake, Apr 16, 2014
  2. I Can't Buy A Game

you can purchase left 4 dead 2 by purchasing it through a Xbox 360 or by purchasing it though the website.

CrimsonWhispers, Apr 16, 2014
  3. not enough points (-1)

Try purchasing it on the website

here

biscuits alive, Apr 16, 2014
  4. Purchasing on xbox website

Hi Milkshake, your Xbox won't turn itself on and start downloading automatically, but the next time you manually turn it on it will automatically start downloading the game.

Quarryking103, Apr 16, 2014
  5. Quarryking103 Win User

Hi Milkshake, your Xbox won't turn itself on and start downloading automatically, but the next time you manually turn it on it will automatically start downloading the game.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Microsoft Account balance not a purchasing option

Are you talking about making purchases on the website for 360.or Xbox one

She can't help you with the 360.issue

This is only for the Xbox one and only supported for paid purchases on the website for Xbox one
  7. colllecionador Win User

unable to purchase from XBOX or the website

Greetings, mastershakes!

Sorry to hear you're having difficulty purchasing content. Please let me try to help you.

Do you see any error messages when you log on to
    https://billing.microsoft.com
    ? I would encourage you to read through this page and make sure all of your information is valid and up-to-date:

forums.xbox.com/.../153161.aspx
    . If you still encounter the issue after trying these steps I would recommend use PayPal as payment method. They should be able to sort it out for you. Let me know how it goes!
  8. Smwutches Win User

unable to purchase from XBOX or the website

Unfortunately the only to fix the issue is to call support and talk to billing directly.

I can't find any information on the other 2 errors, but 80169D94 means your account has been locked from making purchases. The billing department would have to help you unlock it.

If your account is set for Korea, then you could call the Korean support number:

Hours of operation:

Customer Support Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday (09:00 - 18:00), Sat (09:00 to 12:00), public holidays, except Sundays

Phone Numbers

791 080 0880 (toll free) / 02-3483-7138 (General Telephone)
  9. FearedNightmare Win User

postcode invalid issue

Hello

Can you try purchasing it through the website instead ? Anything purchased via the website will automatically download to your Xbox One

https://store.xbox.com/
Thema:

1. Purchasing on xbox website - Similar Threads - Purchasing website

2. Unable to purchase games/dlc's from Canada on Xbox website

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to purchase games/dlc's from Canada on Xbox website: Hi, I've tried several times today to purchase games and dlc's from the Xbox website but have been unsuccessful. I am unable to input my complete address when I enter my credit information....
  3. Purchase from website not available to download on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase from website not available to download on xbox: I just bought Injustice 2 - Legendary edition from the xbox site but when I go to my xbox it says I have to "buy" it and there is no install option. When I go to the website and go to install on...
  4. After purchasing game from website its hanging and not start !! could some one help me ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After purchasing game from website its hanging and not start !! could some one help me ?: hello I'm facing issue during purchasing games, some like GTA not working (hanging) and some asking for original CD. could someone help me through checking my profile and advise any step...
  5. Website Purchases Not Being Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Website Purchases Not Being Download: For some reason when I buy something on the website it's not downloading on my console. I have it set to instant on and only have one Xbox One. It worked previously but for some reason it no...
  6. Cannot purchase Xbox 360 games on website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot purchase Xbox 360 games on website: I was attempting to take advantage of Games with Gold to get XCOM: Enemy Unknown for free, and found that it was not possible to purchase on the Xbox One. Accepting this, I then attempted to move...
  7. Can't find game I just purchased on Xbox website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find game I just purchased on Xbox website: hi everyone. I am new to Xbox. The kids just got one from Santa. I just purchased a backwards compatible game digitally on the xbox website via my iPad and I can't get it to show up on the Xbox....
  8. Purchased game on website, hasnt shoed up on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased game on website, hasnt shoed up on Xbox: Hey hey. I purchased a game on the microsoft website but it hasn't showed up on my xbox live. Any suggestions? 0cf1a33d-8d79-459d-960a-cbf854aff58f
  9. Unable to purchase live hold on my xbox one console. Website has a higher price

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to purchase live hold on my xbox one console. Website has a higher price: Hi, I've tried to purchase 12 Months of gold on my console. It shows me the price is AUD63.50. However it keeps coming up with "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might...
  10. purchased Live Gold but xbox one and website still saying 'sign up'

in XBoX on Consoles
    purchased Live Gold but xbox one and website still saying 'sign up': Purchased Live gold subscription via web store, but both console and the xbox website still only give 'sign up to Gold' options. Have restarted console but no joy so far. Any ideas?...