Purchasing Problems

Discus and support Purchasing Problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For Destiny 2, I am attempting to get the Delux Edition for Shadowkeep, however, there is an issue with getting it. It is unfortunately not accepting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Silver_Nova9094, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Purchasing Problems

For Destiny 2, I am attempting to get the Delux Edition for Shadowkeep, however, there is an issue with getting it. It is unfortunately not accepting my attempt to purchase it. I have a $60 card but it still declines, especially with the additional money
    I have left on my Microsoft account. Is there any fault on my end, or is something stopping me from getting it?

:)

Silver_Nova9094, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Mister Beep Win User

Purchasing problem

Hey ryanmark08,

Sincere apologies to hear about the issue. Unfortunately since this offer has ended, you'll need to purchase at the price it is currently listed at. We are unable to make any price changes.

Thank you for posting!
  3. SLB4EVERPT Win User

purchase problem

For refund you can first try the auto function in
    http://commerce.microsoft.com
    if doesnt get, you will need to contact the official Xbox Support. They are the only ones that can determine if a refund is possible or not.

To contact Xbox Support use the Phone or Microsoft Support Chat option at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

Purchase Problems

contact official support to see what has happened
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

Problem purchasing.

since you bumped a year old thread i am almost 100% sure it is
  6. Smwutches Win User

Problem purchasing.

It's some sort of billing issue. Go to billing.microsoft.com and make sure all of your information is correct and up to date. If you can't fix it there, call support and talk to billing and they will help you sort it out.
Thema:

Purchasing Problems

1. Purchasing Problems - Similar Threads - Purchasing Problems

2. problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...

in XBoX on Windows
    problème payement achat game pass PC [Edit - Translation] - problem payment purchase game...: Bonjour, J'ai voulu m'abonner au service game pass pour PC X box. J'ai donc enregistré une carte de crédit comme demandé et validé le payement. Hors la fin du payement j'ai reçu le message...
  3. Purchasing Xbox live gold problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Xbox live gold problem: when i try to purchase xbox live gold it doesnt work. I have purchased it before with no problem. When i try to buy it now i click on the monthy package i want and i get a message saying that...
  4. Movies & TV app problem! Cant watch any purchased movies (0x800c000b)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Movies & TV app problem! Cant watch any purchased movies (0x800c000b): Hi, I hope there is someone who might be able to help me out I recently (about three days ago) noticed this issue when I was try to watch a purchased movie. Whenever I try to play any of my...
  5. Purchase problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase problem.: I bought myself a prepaid credit card and went to the official site I bought but I did not buy anything at all. I just lost 4$ on my card. 8e02da07-7a60-467a-a584-b79799b84308
  6. Cannot purchase 360 Games, Problem on account, no help at all from support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot purchase 360 Games, Problem on account, no help at all from support: Hi, I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem, and if anyone has an actual solution to it. When I attempt to purchase or simply get a 360 game from Game Pass Ultimate, I receive a message:...
  7. Purchase Download PROBLEM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Download PROBLEM: So I recently gotten back to playing my xbox and decided to hop onto Bo2 but when I went to go play my favorite zombies map buried it showed that I never bought it even though I did and I even...
  8. problems accessing purchased content

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems accessing purchased content: I cant seem to access my movies or tv subscription's on my xbox 360 the error that pops up says the xbox service isn't available right now please try again later. (status=80C90010) my xbox live...
  9. BC Title purchasing problems (No button for purchasing)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BC Title purchasing problems (No button for purchasing): I know Microsoft announced the last batch of Backwards Compatibility games just recently and one of the issues I have noticed is that some of those games do not even have a green "Price" button to...
  10. I'm having problems purchasing things on my xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I'm having problems purchasing things on my xbox: Hey everyone, I do hope you guys could help me out with this problem. I'm trying to buy the game pass ultimate which costs $1 at the moment with my $5 gift card and it's saying "We're having...