Purchasing Shark Cards for Grand Theft Auto

Discus and support Purchasing Shark Cards for Grand Theft Auto in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had $353.00 for shark cards for grand theft auto charged to my checking account by my 11 year old grandson and he tells me he did not know it was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TimiderBox8, Apr 30, 2015.

1. TimiderBox8
    TimiderBox8 Guest

I had $353.00 for shark cards for grand theft auto charged to my checking account by my 11 year old grandson and he tells me he did not know it was charging my checking account. He is an honest kid who has always asked before purchasing anything for his
    xbox 1. I was completely unaware of this until my account was overdrawn and charged a total of $273.00 insufficient charges. I contacted Microsoft and if the charges would have been under $200 it would have been refunded but upper management rejected it.
    I believe my grandson did not know what he was purchasing or that he was even purchasing anything and that Microsoft should refund thoses charges to me. I have cancelled the gold membership and trashed the xbox 1. It doesn't seem right I should have to pay
    for something that was not authorized by me and since Microsoft refused to refund that amount the bank will not refund any NSF charges to today I will close my bank accounts and take my $100,000 out of there bank. How can a kid use a $99.99 and two $49.99
    and 19.99 and 9.99 be used that fast in a game

:)

TimiderBox8, Apr 30, 2015
  2. xXYZGetoff ofMe, Apr 30, 2015
  3. Bubblegump30
    Bubblegump30 Guest
    Need help

I need help I just bought so.e grand theft auto cash and I didn't receive it what am I suppose to do now money came out of my paypal account and I got a email from Microsoft says you have purchased a grand theft auto game shark card for $22

Bubblegump30, Apr 30, 2015
  4. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest

Hi there!

While I agree that it is bad that you weren't offered a refund, if it is your account it is your responsibility. If you are letting your grandson on your account with access to unrestricted payment methods, anything can be purchased.

Every transaction over Xbox has a confirmation screen, and this means it would have had to be confirmed before any charges were made.

The way that Shark Cards work in GTA:V, is that there is a store in-game or on the Xbox marketplace, which allows the purchase of multiple "cards" which give you in-game currency. There is no limit as to how many times you can buy these, as they are charged
    to your account. Like I said earlier, each transaction has to be confirmed.

While the only thing you can do is contact support about this, if they have said no to a refund, they are unlikely to give one. Again, your account is your responsibility, and should be monitored if you are letting others use it.

medium bloke, May 1, 2015
  5. sidneywoods1 Win User

How good is xbox at giving your refund

He bought Megalodon Megalodon shark gift card great white shark gift card and a shark gift card for Grand Theft Auto
  6. fayt645 Win User

Xbox Live Rewards Support Failure- Please Help

That would be great. The Xbox Live Rewards forum is blowing up with people wondering why their point aren't showing up for basic purchases, but for promotions such as the Binge Watch and Play and Grand Theft Auto shark card promotion.
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

GTA V & Megalodon Shark Card Bundle - but already own GTA V

Actually as the title suggests the "GTA V & Megalodon Shark Card Bundle" is a bundle offered by Rockstar for those who want to: "Save by purchasing this bundle of Grand Theft Auto V and a Megalodon Shark Cash Card worth $8,000,000 in-game to spend in GTA
    Online."

So you will have to purchase the digital game in above mentioned bundle in order to be entitled for this offer.
  8. ProjectUnknown Win User

Are the special editions elegible for #YOLO offer?

I'm curious about this as well. I'm interested in Steep Gold Edition and Grand Theft Auto with the Shark Card. Would these count for the YOLO offer, or is it just the Standard editions for these as well?
  9. medium bloke Win User

Hi there!

While I agree that it is bad that you weren't offered a refund, if it is your account it is your responsibility. If you are letting your grandson on your account with access to unrestricted payment methods, anything can be purchased.

Every transaction over Xbox has a confirmation screen, and this means it would have had to be confirmed before any charges were made.

The way that Shark Cards work in GTA:V, is that there is a store in-game or on the Xbox marketplace, which allows the purchase of multiple "cards" which give you in-game currency. There is no limit as to how many times you can buy these, as they are charged
    to your account. Like I said earlier, each transaction has to be confirmed.

While the only thing you can do is contact support about this, if they have said no to a refund, they are unlikely to give one. Again, your account is your responsibility, and should be monitored if you are letting others use it.
Thema:

1. Purchasing Shark Cards for Grand Theft Auto - Similar Threads - Purchasing Shark Cards

2. I got charge twice for shark cards on gta and I only purchase one and it shows on my Xbox I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got charge twice for shark cards on gta and I only purchase one and it shows on my Xbox I...: I got charge twice for shark cards on gta and i only purchase one card i have proof i only bought one on my console but on my debit card i got charge twice for 49.99...
  3. purchased shark card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    purchased shark card: purchased shark card from GTA 5 on xbox 360 and i did not get my reward points that i was supposed to get. c36ec33a-62e7-41ab-8f33-f14b1fa9b3b8
  4. Refund on Shark card purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on Shark card purchase: Good Day, I will like to get a refund on 3 shark card purchase done on July 18th & 20th. Thanks, Norma dc50178f-a339-4e72-9827-c56939a0180b
  5. purchased 2 white shark cards offering 60% bonus within 72 hours but never received the bonus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchased 2 white shark cards offering 60% bonus within 72 hours but never received the bonus: purchased 2 of the $20 white shark cards offering 60% bonus credited within 72 hours this time as passed and no credit yet. How long does it take? 8d50013e-88d3-41a0-a8eb-dd83498f5d17
  6. Purchasing Shark Cards while In-Game causes Black-Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Shark Cards while In-Game causes Black-Screen: Not sure if anyone else has been having this issue or not, but every time I go to the Xbox Store to buy shark cards while in GTA Online, after the purchase is complete (or sometimes if I go back...
  7. Shark Card purchased for GTA 5 in the Xbox store....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shark Card purchased for GTA 5 in the Xbox store....: email received to confirm purchase. Now how does the money get added to account in the game? (I am guessing he should have purchased in game but there must be a solution-- no???). Thanks in...
  8. GTA 5 digital purchase w/shark card. How do I redeem the shark card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 digital purchase w/shark card. How do I redeem the shark card?: I purchased the GTA 5 w/shark card bundle a couple weeks back. I'm wondering how to redeem the shark card that came with this. Any help would be great, thanks! 8a5fbdcd-c839-40f9-b1d0-8978c7e8d980
  9. Trying to purchase a shark card for GTA, says my settings don't allow for me to purchase ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to purchase a shark card for GTA, says my settings don't allow for me to purchase ...: Im trying to purchase a shark card, when I try to purchase this it says "Your settings are blocking purchases of free of free of paid content. If you still want to buy this, first change your...
  10. GTA V - Shark card purchase - Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V - Shark card purchase - Xbox 360: When I try to purchase a shark card on GTA V for Xbox 360 it says, It is no longer available to purchase. Why? 02c33f08-6ba0-44a8-97f1-bffc4e4f84a3