Purchasing something

Discus and support Purchasing something in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time i try to purchase a new xbox gamertag or try to pay for xbox live I get this. My account dont have a bill to pay nor is my account banned or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dwaynewhitehead, Nov 22, 2020 at 4:22 AM.

1. Purchasing something

Every time i try to purchase a new xbox gamertag or try to pay for xbox live I get this. My account dont have a bill to pay nor is my account banned or suspended, and i have funds on my card. I tried everything but nothing worked

Thanks!
    Purchasing something [​IMG]

:)

dwaynewhitehead, Nov 22, 2020 at 4:22 AM
  2. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Purchasing something

3. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Purchasing or Downloading something

Hi Pug. I would suggest deleting both the prop, and clearing your cache. Then redownload the prop.
  4. PUGsPLACE Win User

I do click my avatar in the social hub but it doesn't come up. Do I have to delete the pug prop and the cache and re-download it, or do I just delete the cache? Thanks for your support.
  5. PUGsPLACE Win User

Can you tell me what I will lose when I delete the system cache, and how would I re-download my profile. I'd also like to thank everyone for their replies.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Purchasing or downloading something

Well the thing is where did you buy the code? Us or uk?

When buying stuff it is best to buy from your local region

With region locked content you must be physically in the country of your account

Suggestion when you create an account always use the correct country
Thema:

Purchasing something

1. Purchasing something - Similar Threads - Purchasing something

2. Purchase error something wrong on our end please wait

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchase error something wrong on our end please wait: Just tried buying a game and a message came up saying something went wrong on our end waiting might help. Contacted them as funds came out of my bank and they said they didn't receive the funds so...
  3. Purchase something on accident

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase something on accident: Can’t return a game that I accidentally bought 26e86dd4-6481-462d-b150-9abd29496d03
  4. I was charged for something I did not purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was charged for something I did not purchase: Please credit my account for $69.99 - this is not my purchase, nor have I ever given any authorization for such a purchase 86f10a9d-d2fa-4873-bf64-2b3bc9ff40c8
  5. I changed my region on my account settings, but when I go to purchase something it still...

in XBoX on Windows
    I changed my region on my account settings, but when I go to purchase something it still...: As the title said, I changed my region, but when I go to purchase something it still says my old region, so I can't fill in the information c35c0a28-9471-4a5e-b9a3-d48d05dce2ca
  6. When I try purchase something i get the error "banned payment instrument"? The card works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try purchase something i get the error "banned payment instrument"? The card works...: I got a new card associated with my bank account, the same account ive been purchasing things for years with. Now I can't purchase anything as every time I get the error "banned payment...
  7. Following error after entering code or any purchase from store: Try that again Something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Following error after entering code or any purchase from store: Try that again Something...: Hi, I have a stable, wired internet connection and when I've tried claim a code for Xbox live (or purchase a subscription of Xbox Live), I have the following error: Try that againSomething...
  8. Someone purchased something off my nephews account. How can I prove that it wasn't done...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone purchased something off my nephews account. How can I prove that it wasn't done...: Okay so story is someone purchased an xbox live gold msubscription using my sister in laws card that is linked to her son's account. They are blaming my son. I believe they were hacked but how can...
  9. It's been like 4 days that I can't play something I digitally purchased...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It's been like 4 days that I can't play something I digitally purchased...: Whats up with you guys its been like 4 days that i can't play my game. I have the same profile that i purchased the game with. Dont have no other. So whats up with this annoying message that keeps...
  10. i accidently purchased something that i wasnt trying to purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidently purchased something that i wasnt trying to purchase: i accidently purchased something that i wasnt teing to purchase 7c123793-920d-4220-90bf-ab3acf7fe3d9