Purchasing Troubles Game Pass not showing or letting me install games and buying games that...

Discus and support Purchasing Troubles Game Pass not showing or letting me install games and buying games that... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There are two problems that I would like the answer to or a way to fix it I got the Game Pass for a dollar, then it redirected me to another tab in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gibbygibgabby, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Purchasing Troubles Game Pass not showing or letting me install games and buying games that...

There are two problems that I would like the answer to or a way to fix it

I got the Game Pass for a dollar, then it redirected me to another tab in which I have to buy game pass ultimate for 15$ I backed out of it then left to download a game. Just to have the game come up with a price and a marker saying you could get (game)
    for ($$$) with the game pass. I check my subscriptions and it says I’m still subscribed and for a month. So I try resetting and power cycling to no avail. It still says I don’t have the game pass. So I got refund for the dollar no biggie. I just wonder why
    didn’t the game pass work.

Next is buy the game I wanted to download via game pass. I bought a card and decided to buy the game digitally using microsoft store. I buy the game and my money went from 25$ to 3$ but the price tag was still on the game. Basically I bought the game but
    it wants me to buy it again. I can’t get a refund this time. I don’t know my account. The game doesn’t show up on ready to install and it wants me to buy from the microsoft store.

All I want is an explanation as to why microsoft is keeping me from playing the game I want.

:)

gibbygibgabby, Aug 9, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Purchasing Troubles Game Pass not showing or letting me install games and buying games that I already bought

It's currenly an Xbox issue that has crept up, more info on the status page here https://support.xbox.com/en-gb/xbox-live-status
  3. Viper180669 Win User

I got a Game for free from Xbox Live Games With Gold but it doesnt show up that i bought it

Hi Jackmod

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your game purchase.

Sometimes games don't show in your library.

As an alternate way of accessing it look it up in the store and see if it lets you install it from there.

Best of luck
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Purchased Fallout 4 season pass ,

Hey there DrearBracelet78.

If you purchased the season pass it won't show up under the Manage Game list for Fallout 4. If you search for it in the Store does it show as installed? If it shows as installed you'll have access to Season Pass content when it's released.
  5. Matthieu Julien Win User

forza horizon 2

In your games and apps, highlight the game, click the menu button on your controller to get to Manage Game. From there you can see what add-ons are installed. Make sure everything is installed.

All is install. But in the auto show, the cars still paying

That is the new content the new cars. As you progress through the game you can purchase them with in-game currency
    But the car pass make them buy for free in game normaly but it's not on m'y game. It's bug because friend have the cars for free with the cars pass..... But Not me. I look for differents forum, I'm Not thé only payer to have this problem.
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

DOA5 - Online Pass not working, cannot buy again

Hey there Akuma! When you're in the game, is there an in-game store you can access? Does it show this item for purchase, or does it show as purchased there as well?

Also, can you please try deleting the season pass along with any other game content, downloads, or installs, clear you console's cache, and then download it again. Give that a go and see if you are able to access the game. Let us know, thanks!
Thema:

Purchasing Troubles Game Pass not showing or letting me install games and buying games that...

1. Purchasing Troubles Game Pass not showing or letting me install games and buying games that... - Similar Threads - Purchasing Troubles Game

2. Trouble with Game add on purchased from Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble with Game add on purchased from Microsoft Store: Purchased game add on from Microsoft store for 25 bars of gold for RDR2. Redeemed the code on the XboxOne Console and i have received nothing. Then when i tried to enter the code again, it advised...
  3. Trouble purchasing Xbox One games on Spring Sale.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble purchasing Xbox One games on Spring Sale.: Receiving following message "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Contact us at Microsoft support " ANY IDEA what might be the issue? Tried already...
  4. Trouble Purchasing Games on XBOX ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble Purchasing Games on XBOX ONE: So I am tryig to purchase GTA V with a Mastercard Giftcard, and every time I try purchasing it, this message keeps popping up: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing...
  5. Trouble with Game purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trouble with Game purchase: I was not properly credited for deluxe version of a game I purchased. The game was Life is Strange: Before the Storm. I spoke to one of your virtual asisstants and they directed to me this forum....
  6. I am having trouble making in game purchases while playing Age of Empires Castle Siege. I ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having trouble making in game purchases while playing Age of Empires Castle Siege. I ...: How can you restore you ability to make purchases in the Castle Siege game using Windows 10. 3df168e0-9c84-45d0-8182-28c5b5f756e2
  7. Trouble with purchasing backwards compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble with purchasing backwards compatible games: I noticed that Dirt Showdown was listed under the free games with gold that I could purchase(in an email) so I figured I would take advantage of the fact it is backwards compatible on Xbox one and...
  8. Games with Gold purchase trouble on Xbox.com site.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold purchase trouble on Xbox.com site.: Well when I go to download Xbox One games from the Xbox store the game and everything loads up fine but the button to confirm purchase is nowhere to be found and also I can't seem to get the free...
  9. Having trouble downloading purchased game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble downloading purchased game: Yesterday I purchased NBA 2K15 off the Xbox Live Marketplace and I watched it download in the active downloads up to 43%, however a notification then appeared stating 'Can't download NBA 2K15' so...
  10. Trouble purchasing and downloading game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble purchasing and downloading game: Help! I'm stuck in a loop of entering billing info but not actually being able to purchase games online. I just bought my Xbox One two weeks ago, and this morning for the first time I tried to...