Purchasing xbox bundle as gift but used my account

Discus and support Purchasing xbox bundle as gift but used my account in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I purchased and xbox bundle as a christmas gift for my son yesterday from Microsoft online store but used my microsoft account not the one he uses for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Bec11bec, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Bec11bec
    Bec11bec Guest

I purchased and xbox bundle as a christmas gift for my son yesterday from Microsoft online store but used my microsoft account not the one he uses for xbox (also in my name).

Will he be able to use the digital games that come in the bundle or are they locked to my account?

:)

Bec11bec, Dec 2, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Bec,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If the games are codes and need to be redeemed, you can redeem them on your sons account. If they are already loaded on the console and on your account. You can set up

home console
    as your profile, and he will be able to play them on his account.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

Buying a game as a gift that is already purchased

try buying it as a gift on Xbox.com

I have tried, but every time I go to the Xbox site to purchase it as a gift, I keep getting the message of it being part of a bundle when I want just the base game.
    Currently it seems the base game is not available for purchase unto its own, sadly. It is only a part of a bundle.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Buying DLCs for Xbox one

You can purchase a prepaid Xbox gift card and use that to add money to your account for purchases.
  5. caboose(2) Win User

Anybody know a good kinect deal?

6. XBF Aaron G Win User

Sharing a game between two accounts

Keep in mind you can also buy a game as a gift using the gift card and send it to the other account here's how to do that

Purchase as a gift

Have a good day!
Thema:

1. Purchasing xbox bundle as gift but used my account - Similar Threads - Purchasing bundle gift

2. Purchasing The Division 1 and 2 bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing The Division 1 and 2 bundle: So heres the screenshot from just a few minutes ago. The Division 1 and 2 bundke for $24.99 im about that id buy it i click it it says $99.99 im not about that i back out its still $24.99...
  3. Xbox one s with Fifa 20 bundle purchased in UK - Polish game language and commentatory

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s with Fifa 20 bundle purchased in UK - Polish game language and commentatory: Hi I already changed my region to Poland and language console language as well. I can't install Fifa 20 with Polish language and can't get Polish commentary. I purchased my bundle in game.co.uk...
  4. I purchased the Eon Bundle but it did not work for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the Eon Bundle but it did not work for me: I purchased the Eon bundle from the stor but it did not got entered in my account. a379c7c7-94c0-4100-8694-a7f1f01f1b99
  5. Money refund for online purchased game (ARK bundle)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Money refund for online purchased game (ARK bundle): This morning I downloaded the ARK bundle on my Xbox one... However... After a few hours the game chrashes and every progress is lost. So you need to start all over again. This happened 5 times now...
  6. Missing Redeem Code for Bundled Content on XBox One S Purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Redeem Code for Bundled Content on XBox One S Purchase: Hi, Yesterday I've bought Xbox One S Bundle (including 2 controllers and FIFA 19) from MediaMarkt / Germany. After I've unboxed the console, I've found out that there was no redeem code for FIFA...
  7. Newly Purchased Xbox One X - Bundle Battlefield V - how to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Newly Purchased Xbox One X - Bundle Battlefield V - how to download: Hey this is such a basic question but it's taking an age for me to figure it out. I just got my new Xbox One X, bought as bundle with Battlefield V. How do I actually get the game?? I've checked...
  8. unlock GORO from bundle we purchased last night for ready player one

in XBoX on Consoles
    unlock GORO from bundle we purchased last night for ready player one: We bought the bundle with goro last night that is included in the movie Ready Player One, but we can not get the character unlocked. I have been on the phone with xbox and they sent me to this...
  9. Didn't receive the $25 Microsoft Gift Card I purchased in a Xbox One S Bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive the $25 Microsoft Gift Card I purchased in a Xbox One S Bundle: I bought an Xbox One S in a Black Friday bundle and received all of my purchases except for key code for my $25 Microsoft Gift Card. It didn't come in the mail and I didn't receive a key code....
  10. Purchased Xbox One Elite Bundle but didn't receive the Microsoft gift code which is ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased Xbox One Elite Bundle but didn't receive the Microsoft gift code which is ...: Purchased the Xbox One Elite Bundle on the Microsoft store on 5/23 but no code has been sent to me. 8efa1118-bbca-4f83-8c19-76f218544cfd