Purchasing Xbox live gold problem

Discus and support Purchasing Xbox live gold problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i try to purchase xbox live gold it doesnt work. I have purchased it before with no problem. When i try to buy it now i click on the monthy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Life is beautiful_049, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Purchasing Xbox live gold problem

when i try to purchase xbox live gold it doesnt work. I have purchased it before with no problem. When i try to buy it now i click on the monthy package i want and i get a message saying that there is a problem with the xbox service. I have tried the suggested
    steps after entering the error code on xbox.com but still not working!!! Has anyone had fhis problem?? Any ideas or solutions?!?!? Please help lol

:)

Life is beautiful_049, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Dkpwn4age Win User

Xbox says I don't have gold even though I do

I just purchased live gold on my new xbox one, and I have the same problem.
  3. R4pt1le Win User

Status Code 8C320008 What is it ?

I am having the same problem when trying to purchase xbox live gold membership.

This sucks,indeed.

Somebody help?
  4. gds1972 Win User

Payment

Hi

Unfortunately it is not possible to use and Xbox gift card balance to purchase an Xbox Live Gold Subscription you will need to either purchase an Xbox Live Gold membership card/voucher or register another payment method to your account such as a debit/credit
    card or papal to purchase Xbox Live Gold.
  5. Paul1708 Win User

when i try to purchase xbox live gold it doesnt work. I have purchased it before with no problem. When i try to buy it now i click on the monthy package i want and i get a message saying that there is a problem with the xbox service. I have tried
    the suggested steps after entering the error code on xbox.com but still not working!!! Has anyone had fhis problem?? Any ideas or solutions?!?!? Please help lol
    Hey there

What is the error message and error code that your seeing when trying too sign up?

That give us a idea what is wrong. Most comon there is a outstanding blance on the account from a membership that auto renewed that you forgot about. You can check that and clear here

http://account.microsoft.com/services
  6. gerbsy33 Win User

Able to sign on to live but gold is gone...

I am experiencing the same problem. Even bought another gold membership and it still says I am not a gold member on xbox live but my online transactions show that I made the purchase.
Thema:

1. Purchasing Xbox live gold problem - Similar Threads - Purchasing live gold

2. Xbox Live gold Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live gold Purchase: Just a question about the xbox live gold purchase im on Xbox One and I want to install the game with gold xbox 360 game thats in the game with gold subscrition. after I click on Install it...
  3. Problem z kupieniem Xbox live gold [Xbox live gold purchase problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem z kupieniem Xbox live gold [Xbox live gold purchase problem]: Witam. Mam problem z kupienie xbox live gold kupilem synowi karte przedpłaconom i wpłacił sobie na konto Microsoft i nie można nic kupić Pisze że jest potrzebna zgoda rodzica . A jak się...
  4. Not able to purchase Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to purchase Xbox live gold: I have been trying all night to purchase xbox live gold so i can play the new call of duty game. In any wvent everytime i try to pay it shows the below message and i cant purchase it. Any help. I...
  5. COMPRA DO CARTÃO XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 MESES -[Translation - PURCHASE OF XBOX LIVE GOLD CARD 12...

in XBoX on Consoles
    COMPRA DO CARTÃO XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 MESES -[Translation - PURCHASE OF XBOX LIVE GOLD CARD 12...: Bom dia Eu comprei um cartão XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 MESES, nas lojas Americanas para dar continuidade com a minha assinatura anterior, sendo que não conseguir e tive que abrir uma nova conta....
  6. I have just purchased a 12month live gold card

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have just purchased a 12month live gold card: I have just purchased a 12month live gold card my issue is when trying to redeem the code it wants to convert it to game pass ultimate for 4 months. My current subscriptions include game pass...
  7. Never received VBucks for the purchase of a promotional Gold Live.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received VBucks for the purchase of a promotional Gold Live.: Bought xbox live gold promotion with 1000 vbucks for fortnite and never got the vbucks c8f6bf7c-8b1a-4e55-a828-bf78866bd61b
  8. Xbox live Gold purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Gold purchases: I'm in UK and looking to buy 12 month Xbox live from an online reseller for family member, one is EU and the other is Global both different prices but support English language, can I purchase...
  9. Blocking the possibility of online purchase for XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX GAME PASS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blocking the possibility of online purchase for XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX GAME PASS: Hello, My name is Ruslan and I am an owner and constant user of XBox One S. I leave in Ukraine, but because XBox doesn't have an option to register accounts from Ukraine I chose Russia, beccause...
  10. Unable to purchase Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Xbox Live Gold: For some reason i cant buy xbox live gold cuz it says "A problem occurred" and thats been going on for months. I put my credit card accounts details and really want to buy xbox live. Looking...