Purchasing Xbox live gold problem

Discus and support Purchasing Xbox live gold problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i try to purchase xbox live gold it doesnt work. I have purchased it before with no problem. When i try to buy it now i click on the monthy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Life is beautiful_049, Aug 13, 2019 at 11:44 AM.

1. Purchasing Xbox live gold problem

when i try to purchase xbox live gold it doesnt work. I have purchased it before with no problem. When i try to buy it now i click on the monthy package i want and i get a message saying that there is a problem with the xbox service. I have tried the suggested
    steps after entering the error code on xbox.com but still not working!!! Has anyone had fhis problem?? Any ideas or solutions?!?!? Please help lol

:)

Life is beautiful_049, Aug 13, 2019 at 11:44 AM
  2. Dkpwn4age Win User

Xbox says I don't have gold even though I do

I just purchased live gold on my new xbox one, and I have the same problem.
  3. R4pt1le Win User

Status Code 8C320008 What is it ?

I am having the same problem when trying to purchase xbox live gold membership.

This sucks,indeed.

Somebody help?
  4. gds1972 Win User

Payment

Hi

Unfortunately it is not possible to use and Xbox gift card balance to purchase an Xbox Live Gold Subscription you will need to either purchase an Xbox Live Gold membership card/voucher or register another payment method to your account such as a debit/credit
    card or papal to purchase Xbox Live Gold.
  5. Paul1708 Win User

when i try to purchase xbox live gold it doesnt work. I have purchased it before with no problem. When i try to buy it now i click on the monthy package i want and i get a message saying that there is a problem with the xbox service. I have tried
    the suggested steps after entering the error code on xbox.com but still not working!!! Has anyone had fhis problem?? Any ideas or solutions?!?!? Please help lol
    Hey there

What is the error message and error code that your seeing when trying too sign up?

That give us a idea what is wrong. Most comon there is a outstanding blance on the account from a membership that auto renewed that you forgot about. You can check that and clear here

http://account.microsoft.com/services
  6. gerbsy33 Win User

Able to sign on to live but gold is gone...

I am experiencing the same problem. Even bought another gold membership and it still says I am not a gold member on xbox live but my online transactions show that I made the purchase.
Thema:

1. Purchasing Xbox live gold problem - Similar Threads - Purchasing live gold

2. Xbox live Gold purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live Gold purchases: I'm in UK and looking to buy 12 month Xbox live from an online reseller for family member, one is EU and the other is Global both different prices but support English language, can I purchase...
  3. Blocking the possibility of online purchase for XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX GAME PASS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blocking the possibility of online purchase for XBOX LIVE GOLD and XBOX GAME PASS: Hello, My name is Ruslan and I am an owner and constant user of XBox One S. I leave in Ukraine, but because XBox doesn't have an option to register accounts from Ukraine I chose Russia, beccause...
  4. Unable to purchase Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase Xbox Live Gold: For some reason i cant buy xbox live gold cuz it says "A problem occurred" and thats been going on for months. I put my credit card accounts details and really want to buy xbox live. Looking...
  5. Não consigo fazer a compra de Xbox live gold nem gamepass? [Translate] Can't I purchase...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Não consigo fazer a compra de Xbox live gold nem gamepass? [Translate] Can't I purchase...: Tenho 5,40 no saldo da Microsoft store, e tenho uma promoção de 1 mês de Xbox live gold,e outra de 3 meses de gamepass,ambas por 1 real cada uma,mas quando tento confirmar a compra pede um cartão...
  6. Can't make Xbox Live Gold purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't make Xbox Live Gold purchases: I'm trying to buy a $1 xbox live gold subscription and when I try to, it keeps saying "We can't make this purchase right now" Even though I have almost $2 on my microsoft account balance. And I...
  7. Bought Xbox live gold after it had expired. Account shows it was purchased, but on xbox,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Xbox live gold after it had expired. Account shows it was purchased, but on xbox,...: Not sure what the issue is. I've tried signing in and out, removing and re-adding account, hard rebooting, and "clearing the xbox's cache" (info below). I've tried this twice. Press and hold...
  8. I can not make a purchase of xbox live gold for a month

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can not make a purchase of xbox live gold for a month: [img] I get that error message when I try to make the payment 8a52979d-046f-4a07-9454-77b9608221b5
  9. cannot purchase a Xbox Live Gold membership (12-month)

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot purchase a Xbox Live Gold membership (12-month): I've purchased the Gold 12-month membership (for gifts) twice, and at the third try, it said 'cannot purchase, please ask Microsoft' (in Korean) I've checked my credit card limit, but I had enough...
  10. Xbox Live Gold and Game Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold and Game Purchase: I did bought the offer of 1 $ for 1 month gold subscription mine is Xbox one. Now it seems like if I buy a Game having gold subscription costs like 8-9$ less than usual price. Now my question is...