Purchasing Xbox One Games

Discus and support Purchasing Xbox One Games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Im currently trying to purchase Mortal Kombat 11 for my Xbox One but everytime I try to purchase it,it wont process my payment. I have enough money... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AmariClarke, Sep 3, 2019.

1. AmariClarke
    AmariClarke Guest

Hi, Im currently trying to purchase Mortal Kombat 11 for my Xbox One but everytime I try to purchase it,it wont process my payment. I have enough money on my card to purchase it just wont process my payment. What can I do to be able to buy the game that
    I want?

:)

AmariClarke, Sep 3, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Purchase Xbox one games

Hi, have you tried power cycling your xbox one (Hold power button down for 8 seconds). This has been known to fix issues with games not starting. Please let us know if it works.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Amari,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

The best thing to do first whenever there is an issue processing your payment is to just remove the payment option from the Billing section of your Microsoft Account (account.microsoft.com) and then re-add the payment information for that payment option.
    This will update all of the important billing information in case something changed.

If you have done that already and you still can't purchase MK 11, try buying directly from the console or from the Microsoft Store online and uses different browsers or devices.

Let us know if you are able to make the purchase by re-adding the payment option and trying from the console or online.
  4. Xavier1415 Win User

Purchase Xbox one games

i have it fixed now thanks everybody i had to call
  5. AmariClarke Win User

I am still not able to purchase MK 11 for my Xbox One through these methods. What can I do now?
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Amari,

If you still cannot purchase Mk 11 then it's best to contact Xbox Customer Support over phone so that they can go over your billing information on your Microsoft account since we are not able to do that on the forums.

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & billing under Account management
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select Request a call from Support if available within hours of operation or there should be a number for you to call and hours of operation for your region

Hopefully they can see what is going on with the transaction and provide more information so that a solution can be reached.
Thema:

1. Purchasing Xbox One Games - Similar Threads - Purchasing Games

2. Xbox game with gold purchase getting infinite loading circle.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game with gold purchase getting infinite loading circle.: Hi I'm getting really annoyed by this, as this is completely getting ignored by Xbox (support) twitter account. I already missed Bolt because of this and now Ninja Gaiden 3 is going to end the...
  3. Game Pass Affecting Purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Affecting Purchases: Hey Everyone I have run in to a problem and was wandering if anyone else is having the same issue. I have noticed that some of my purchased games that are also on Game Pass are not being...
  4. Compras de jogos em países diferentes [Translate] Game purchases in different countries

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Compras de jogos em países diferentes [Translate] Game purchases in different countries: Existe a possibilidade de comprar jogos da região que você não pertence e fazer isso é errado? [Translate] Is there a possibility to buy games from the region that you do not belong to and do...
  5. How do you gift a digital game you have already purchased?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you gift a digital game you have already purchased?: I have searched high and low and cannot find a definitive answer to this situation. I preordered a digital edition of a game. I want to preorder that same game for my friend as a digital gift....
  6. How to use multiple Visa cards to purchase a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to use multiple Visa cards to purchase a game?: Hello. I am trying to purchase Madden NFL 20 using my two Visa cards. However, my Xbox will not let me use both of them. Is there any way I could use both cards to buy the game?...
  7. Купленная игра [Translate] Purchased game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Купленная игра [Translate] Purchased game: На xbox360 были купленны две игры fifa17,18.сохранил их в облаке и купил xbox one s ,но теперь этих игр нет на новой консоле.хотел скачать но магазин выставляет счет на оплату.помогите решить...
  8. I can't purchase a subscription for the game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't purchase a subscription for the game pass ultimate.: Everytime I try to buy a subscription it tells me to "try that again" and that there is "a problem on our end." It's been doing this now for a month and a half and I have no idea what the problem...
  9. Do you purchase remastered games you previously owned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you purchase remastered games you previously owned?: Oh... I own almost all of halo and gears of war's current and previous generations... Including reproductions 36844357-e9cc-40fa-bb41-a25aa17507aa
  10. Cant access games or movies purchased with no internet

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access games or movies purchased with no internet: We had our internet turned off at our house. We were told that we could still play the games and watch the movies we purchased thru our Xbox One but we can't. We were told to take it somewhere...