Purchasing

Discus and support Purchasing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi Ive brought a couple of shark cards on GTA & its not showing up! Any ideas why its not showing? 273b0862-4da7-4b4a-9d9d-861f7a339951 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by laurawright4, Feb 14, 2020.

1. laurawright4
    laurawright4 Guest

Purchasing

Hi Ive brought a couple of shark cards on GTA & its not showing up! Any ideas why its not showing?

:)

laurawright4, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Purchase game not purchase

3. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

Purchase game not purchase

It will be in your download history
  4. Park Diesel Win User

Purchasing

5. HassanB Win User

Purchase

There's no refunds on digitally purchased items.
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

purchasing

Yep, if you're banned, you lose everything including any Gold time left, MS points and DLCs.
Thema:

Purchasing

1. Purchasing - Similar Threads - Purchasing

2. Missing purchase option

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing purchase option: I've been wanting an answer for this question for a while. They've even been flexing on me because I couldn't do it. Why can't I purchase any music With groove? I do have plans to get more credit...
  3. Available money during purchase is lower than money on account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Available money during purchase is lower than money on account.: Im using the Xbox One. When I try to buy something in the store, the available money amount is lower than the amount shown in my account settings. I redeemed two gift cards. Since then the...
  4. Xbox purchase problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox purchase problem: I bought a $25 xbox gift card today, and I purchased the vintage glamour pack in the sims 4 which was $10.51, so I should have around $14 or so left over, but my account is only saying I have $2...
  5. New purchase sound for the new Xbox store!

in XboX Insiders
    New purchase sound for the new Xbox store!: [IMG] submitted by /u/SuperFlight89 [link] [comments]
  6. There's a new sound for the Xbox store when you purchase a game or app!

in XboX Insiders
    There's a new sound for the Xbox store when you purchase a game or app!: [IMG] submitted by /u/SuperFlight89 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox app displays wrong country, making me unable to make purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app displays wrong country, making me unable to make purchases: I've been trying to buy xbox game pass a while now but every time I do, it says my country is USA, instead of Georgia where I actually live, I've changed my region on my microsoft account and...
  8. Xbox purchase not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox purchase not working: Ive recently redeemed a gift card and I am trying to buy the game “control ultimate edition” with it. However when i try to purchase it says add another way to pay even though i have enough money...
  9. Can't play purchased digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play purchased digital games: I recently purchased a couple digital games on my Xbox One, but when I tried playing them, a window popped up asking if I owned the game. I distinctly remember purchasing them, and I even took...
  10. Fraudulent Purchases

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fraudulent Purchases: I believe that someone has logged into my son's account and made purchases. I have contacted Microsoft and are following the process. From each purchase I would like to know the IP address from...