Purchasing

Discus and support Purchasing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi Ive brought a couple of shark cards on GTA & its not showing up! Any ideas why its not showing? 273b0862-4da7-4b4a-9d9d-861f7a339951 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by laurawright4, Feb 14, 2020 at 3:13 PM.

1. laurawright4
    laurawright4 Guest

Purchasing

Hi Ive brought a couple of shark cards on GTA & its not showing up! Any ideas why its not showing?

:)

laurawright4, Feb 14, 2020 at 3:13 PM
  2. Smwutches Win User

Purchase game not purchase

3. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

Purchase game not purchase

It will be in your download history
  4. Park Diesel Win User

Purchasing

5. HassanB Win User

Purchase

There's no refunds on digitally purchased items.
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

purchasing

Yep, if you're banned, you lose everything including any Gold time left, MS points and DLCs.
Thema:

Purchasing

1. Purchasing - Similar Threads - Purchasing

2. Purchased dlc but it's not showing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased dlc but it's not showing up: So I recently reinstalled dark souls 3 and it's two dlc. The ringed city works and shows up but ashes of ariandel does not show up and will say that it's not installed in the game. But in the...
  3. Microsoft says I need to purchase Modern warfare Again????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft says I need to purchase Modern warfare Again????: So I've had the game since launch the game I bought to enjoy with my hard earned money and a bank statement to prove I bought the game and now it says I need to purchase the game again and I...
  4. Purchased game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased game: Ive bought modern warfare 4 months ago and i ve been playing it for that long and now i get a message that says “to play this, you’ll need to buy it” even though i own the game....
  5. My son made a purchase that I was not authorized in my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son made a purchase that I was not authorized in my account: My son made a purchase without my authorization in my Fortnite profile and I wanna know how I can I can cancel that in the money to be returned to my PayPal account...
  6. Purchased Windows 10 Minecraft Master Collection and it will not install.

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased Windows 10 Minecraft Master Collection and it will not install.: This should not be this hard. I purchased Mine craft Windows 10 Master Collection on 2/11/2020. Although the Microsoft Store says we own it, when I try to install it from the "manage" screen, it...
  7. PUBG not giving me my purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG not giving me my purchase: I purchased the most recent Season Pass as of 02/01/20 and my items are still locked. Why is this still happening? 8e4ca8e7-278c-4ac1-99c4-1cba945f52a4
  8. Unable to install any updates to games or apps, new purchases also fail.

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to install any updates to games or apps, new purchases also fail.: After latest update build: 464.2001.10001.70 my console has prompted me to update every install. Except now all the downloads fail. They run a couple of seconds than give multiple error codes. New...
  9. Nintendo switch bedrock purchases not syncing with account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo switch bedrock purchases not syncing with account: I have made purchases of skin packs and texture packs on my Nintendo switch, but i wanted to sync my purchases with my Microsoft account, when i press the "Sign in with a Microsoft Account" button...
  10. Trouble Purchasing a game with Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trouble Purchasing a game with Game Pass Ultimate: Hi Everyone! I am new to Game Pass Ultimate and I am having trouble purchasing a game that is being retired from Game Pass this friday. The game I want to purchase is Shadow of the Tomb Raider,...