purchasing

Discus and support purchasing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; “I bought 3 40$ loot box bundles on overwatch and they never showed up, xbox allowed me to refund two of them but the third one wasnt allowed how can i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Qzek, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Qzek
    Qzek Guest

purchasing

“I bought 3 40$ loot box bundles on overwatch and they never showed up, xbox allowed me to refund two of them but the third one wasnt allowed how can i either refund the third one or get what i paid for ingame ,

:)

2. Smwutches Win User

Purchase game not purchase

3. Xx529BlAcKbOyxX Win User

Purchase game not purchase

It will be in your download history
  4. Park Diesel Win User

Purchasing

5. HassanB Win User

Purchase

There's no refunds on digitally purchased items.
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

purchasing

Yep, if you're banned, you lose everything including any Gold time left, MS points and DLCs.
Thema:

purchasing

1. purchasing - Similar Threads - purchasing

2. is it possible to refund games purchased over 14 days ago?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is it possible to refund games purchased over 14 days ago?: im selling my xbox and making the full switch to pc. i have the digital only xbox one and was wondering if there was any way to refund the games i have purchased beebe233-682c-4afb-b1be-99ab65277bcd
  3. When is the next Console Purchase Pilot?

in XboX Insiders
    When is the next Console Purchase Pilot?: the title submitted by /u/Randomfive98 [link] [comments]
  4. Rewards not posting after purchasing FS2020 today...

in XboX Insiders
    Rewards not posting after purchasing FS2020 today...: After starting the rewards offer last week for the bonus 6000 points upon purchase of Flight Sim 2020 (even though I have Game Pass Ultimate, I wanted all the content), I purchased the Premium...
  5. Change my shipping address after I've already purchased product.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change my shipping address after I've already purchased product.: So I bought my new xbox on the MS Store and the shipping address was wrong but then I changed it. After I checked my purchased history the shipping address changed back to the wrong one. Anyone...
  6. Robux purchase for 88 Roblox using Microsoft credit. ($0.99) Expiring Oct 22, 2021

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Robux purchase for 88 Roblox using Microsoft credit. ($0.99) Expiring Oct 22, 2021: I redeemed my Microsoft gift card for $1.25. I want to buy 88 Robux with that money, which is $0.99. But every time I log into the Microsoft Roblox app, I click the purchase button for 88 Robux....
  7. Purchasing Orange Box Impossible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Orange Box Impossible: You literally cannot buy this game. I get this while trying to purchase on mobile or a Windows 10 PC: "Sorry Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again." Yeah I...
  8. Purchasing cold war after free trial ends problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing cold war after free trial ends problem: I haven't paid for cod cold war but after the free trial ended I tried to buy it but it says I already own this game and won't let me buy it and it won't let me play when I open the game...
  9. please purchase modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please purchase modern warfare: hello - my modern warfare (disc) has not worked for months now. I have tried every guide to fix I can find including Alt Mac address, Hard resets and the below guide from this website; I have had...
  10. I purchases the deluxe ver of Flight Sim but its not able to be accessed on the family Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchases the deluxe ver of Flight Sim but its not able to be accessed on the family Xbox...: Hi, I have purchsed the deluxe edition for Xbox of MS Flight Sim but, whilst it appears in my account , it does not appear in my childrens Xbox sign ins which are part of my family. How can I...