Puré survival new world

Discus and support Puré survival new world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; starting a new world for the new update and I need new friends to play it with so send me friend request on Xbox preferably 16+... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shadow44778, Dec 23, 2014.

1. shadow44778
    shadow44778 Guest

Puré survival new world

starting a new world for the new update and I need new friends to play it with so send me friend request on Xbox preferably 16+

:)

shadow44778, Dec 23, 2014
  2. New Survival World

I've just created a new survival world and need people to join. It's not going to be a Hunger Games server or anything else along those lines It's just for people who want to build a house and play Minecraft normally. If you're interested in joining sent
    me a friend request and I'll invite you to the game.

l 13 l Eusebio, Dec 23, 2014
  3. New Survival World

Also I will be on this server most of the time so you will have plenty of time to build you house and mine ect.

l 13 l Eusebio, Dec 23, 2014
  4. John Dowding Win User

Microsoft do you have a answer for this question please ?

Fruit purée! Lol, I think we disagree on the definition of the word lie, but not the composition of the moon. Let's leave it at that!
  5. l 13 l Eusebio Win User

New Survival World

Also I will be on this server most of the time so you will have plenty of time to build you house and mine ect.
  6. Skyrider Y Win User

I got banned from unlocking Minecraft achievements? What the?

The thing is, you can't unlock achievements if you played on creative mode or changed some world settings, even if you activated survival mode later.

You can only get "cheevos" if you begin a new world without any advantage on survival mode.
  7. laurenL0V3 Win User

Official XBOXONE "Find a Friend" Request Thread

Looking for people that are 18+ to start a new survival world or even join in someone else's world!

I play at least every other day or so and have a mic.
  8. OwNAgE 4My LiFe Win User

Minecraft buddies!

Looking for someone to help start new survival world with must have mic and be mature previous exp is a plus
Thema:

Puré survival new world

1. Puré survival new world - Similar Threads - Puré survival world

2. is it possible to run in ark survival evolved on two PCs from one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    is it possible to run in ark survival evolved on two PCs from one account?: is it possible to run in ark survival evolved on two PCs from one account? I want to create a server on one pc and go from the same account on another pc to the server I created. Is such an option...
  3. Ark: Survival Evolved update 797.11 not out on Microsoft store PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark: Survival Evolved update 797.11 not out on Microsoft store PC?: My friend and I are playing cross play, me on xbox and them on PC. I got force pushed an update, moving me from v796.11 to 797.11 last night after he logged off for the night. Today it appears his...
  4. Ark: survival evolved, Update not on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark: survival evolved, Update not on microsoft store: The Update on the xbox ark is downloading on my xbox, but not my computer! My friends xbox's say version 797.11, but my computer and my friends computers still say version 796.11! The updates not...
  5. ARK Survival Evolved (Xbox beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK Survival Evolved (Xbox beta): Good day to everyone, tell me how to remove the pop-up menu from the top and the bottom when hovering the cursor up and down, link to YouTube https://youtu.be/T2c5ShMzuTY Several times, he...
  6. ARK Survival Evolved(Xbox beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK Survival Evolved(Xbox beta): Hello, the cursor goes beyond the game window, although in the game settings it is set "full screen" how to fix it? And another question on creating a server, is it possible to create a server and...
  7. ARK Survival Evolved(Xbox beta) вылетает ни заходе в настройки. Xbox beta crashes without...

in XBoX on Windows
    ARK Survival Evolved(Xbox beta) вылетает ни заходе в настройки. Xbox beta crashes without...: Доброго времени суток, ARK Survival Evolved на Xbox beta вылетает ни заходе в настройки, как это исправить? Kind time of the day, ARK Survival Evolved on Xbox beta crashes without going into the...
  8. The potential gold mine that is Survival Horror

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The potential gold mine that is Survival Horror: When we think of genres we think of Shooters, Racing, Arcade and so on, but there are other genres that haven't really found any footing yet on XBOX. I think the Survival Horror genre is a good...
  9. Ark: survival wont go past loading screen xbox pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark: survival wont go past loading screen xbox pc: I'm trying to load up Ark on xbox for pc and cant even get into it at all. Dont get the start screen or anything it opens shows the Ark picture says ark then closes on it's own. I've uninstalled...
  10. Ark: survival wont go past loading screen xbox beta pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Ark: survival wont go past loading screen xbox beta pc: I'm trying to load up Ark on xbox beta for pc and cant get it to get past this screen [img] After about 10 min the loading indicator goes away and I can click start agian and go through the same...