purple screen

Discus and support purple screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; does any one know why my xbox series s now has a purple screen? i swapped the hdmi cable and the problem follows the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by samantha jordan, Jul 5, 2022.

1. purple screen

does any one know why my xbox series s now has a purple screen? i swapped the hdmi cable and the problem follows the xbox

:)

samantha jordan, Jul 5, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

purple screen

Hello, samantha. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Would you please share a picture so I can better evaluate the purple screen?

Also, are you able to test it on another TV to see if the issue is still there?

Waiting for your kind reply.
  3. kevinblord92 Win User

HDMI Cable Issue

The TV background is purple. It is not because of the XBOX. There is 0 picture coming from the Xbox. I was saying the only way I could get to the screen with the purple background (HDMI 1) is for something to be hooked up and turned on out of the HDMI 1
    port. The HDMI 1 background is purple.
  4. Redclayplayzz Win User

How do I make my Xbox boot screen (B.I.O.S.) blue?

Oh because i seen red,blue,purple xbox 360 boot screens and blue xbox one boot screen...
  5. josejose8a86 Win User

Purple and Black screen in minecraft

Hey buddy! TEMMIEDALITBOSS, sorry hear about it have you tried remove the game and installed again?

I hope you can resolve it soon!
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Purple and Black screen in minecraft

Hey there Tem!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues, please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance
    and create a new thread. We will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you again and have a great day!
Thema:

purple screen

1. purple screen - Similar Threads - purple screen

2. Purple Screen Issue Booting Up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purple Screen Issue Booting Up: After booting up Halo Infinite on Series X the UNSC loading screen appear distorted with a purple screen and the unsc logo shows up in the upper right hand corner, does anybody have a solution for...
  3. xbox 1 x glitching out and having my screen turn purple on and off?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox 1 x glitching out and having my screen turn purple on and off?: so i was on bo2 zombies and my tv kept glitching out and I think its cause of my xbox running max saturation for colors or maybe not? can anyone help me? submitted by /u/articwarrior7321...
  4. Purple screen on call duty warzone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purple screen on call duty warzone: [img] [img] When starting up call duty warzone the home page and when it plays a video it goes purple and white and sort of pixelated has anyone had this one know how to solve it?this is on xbox...
  5. Cannot access menus and purple lines all over my screen ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access menus and purple lines all over my screen ?: [img] So i just returned to my Xbox today and rather than being greeted with the menu i was first met with a black screen with a purple border. I thought it was nothing a quick off and on job...
  6. Purple screen (Xbox Series X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purple screen (Xbox Series X): [img] I get this screen for 1 to 10 seconds everytime load into anything. My settings, games and apps, store, and games. Once the purple screen ends it will load like normal. I have hard restarted...
  7. Xbox Series X purple screen (Beta preview) anyone else having this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X purple screen (Beta preview) anyone else having this issue?: [IMG] submitted by /u/EagleEyez2020 [link] [comments]
  8. Purple and Black screen in minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purple and Black screen in minecraft: So, I tried to play minecraft, and the loading process was normal, but after that, instead of displaying the village background, it just looked like a bunch purple and black squares. I am not sure...
  9. I have these purple lines in my screen is it my hdmi cable?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have these purple lines in my screen is it my hdmi cable?: [img] b544d6cb-beb2-415a-9ca6-a4578051842a
  10. Xbox 360 VGA cables giving green and purple screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 VGA cables giving green and purple screen: Turned on my Xbox 360 earlier having not played it for a while and moving it about around a month ago. When I do so the screen is shifted to left and uses only shades off green and purple for...