Push to talk option for PC app "Xbox Console Companion"

Discus and support Push to talk option for PC app "Xbox Console Companion" in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is there a setting anywhere in the Xbox Console Companion app for the PC to use push to talk? 0711c086-f679-402e-8d1d-3c6d1f7db825 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CraigBb1, Mar 24, 2020.

1. CraigBb1
    CraigBb1 Guest

Is there a setting anywhere in the Xbox Console Companion app for the PC to use push to talk?

:)

CraigBb1, Mar 24, 2020
  2. KaitoCam Win User

There is not an option for push to talk on the xbox companion app on pc.
  3. CraigBb1 Win User

There is not an option for push to talk on the xbox companion app on pc.
    Does anyone know of any software for Windows 10 that will allow PTT while using the Xbox console companion?
  4. PanditPurple Win User

There are some mic controllers on Win10 but as of right now i would assume the only option is to get a headset with a physical mute key which i ended up doing.
  5. KarpBlaze Win User

Xbox app, party

In the Xbox console companion app on my PC, there is no option for voice invites like on my phone, I get the invites through game bar but still nothing through the Xbox console companion app
  6. Tim D Win User

Xbox Game bar push to talk in Xbox Party not working in background

Check for videos on YouTube to resolve this problem.
    Do you have links to these videos please? It is very frustrating having an app that doesn't work when the alternative (the Xbox Console Companion) has no push-to-talk feature.
Thema:

1. Push to talk option for PC app "Xbox Console Companion" - Similar Threads - Push talk option

2. Windows Xbox (Beta) App Push to Talk is not working properly

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Xbox (Beta) App Push to Talk is not working properly: When I attempt to enable push to talk within the Xbox Beta application (I was playing Sea of Thieves in the background), the push to talk simply opens my mic constantly. For example, normally my...
  3. Push to talk Mando Xbox One Elite[Push to talk Mando Xbox One Elite]

in XBoX on Windows
    Push to talk Mando Xbox One Elite[Push to talk Mando Xbox One Elite]: Hola, Tengo una duda, Tengo un mando Elite de Xbox One conectado a mi PC y quisiera usar uno de los bumpers traseros de este mando a modo de "push to talk" mi problema radica en que solo puedo...
  4. Xbox Game bar (PC) push to talk not working in background

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game bar (PC) push to talk not working in background: I have been using the gamebar to play Sea of Thieves with friends for quite some times. All of sudden last night my push to talk settings no longer worked with the application in the background....
  5. Xbox Game bar (PC) push to talk not working in background

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game bar (PC) push to talk not working in background: When the overlay is open by using Win+G the push to talk works fine but as soon as I navigate to any other window and the gamebar is forced into the background the push to talk stops working. I...
  6. Xbox Game bar push to talk in Xbox Party not working in background

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game bar push to talk in Xbox Party not working in background: I don't understand why this issue hasn't been fixed for months. I would consider it a serious issue and I am looking for a work-a-round if there is one. a2a60bde-6d88-4a57-bbe7-dfeed5529704
  7. [PC] Xbox Game bar push to talk not working in background

in XBoX on Windows
    [PC] Xbox Game bar push to talk not working in background: Hi, I recently read this post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-pc-push-to-talk-not-working-in/4332cc52-e40f-438b-83c5-e0bd0403807c I have the same issue. My...
  8. Xbox Game bar (PC) push to talk not working in background

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game bar (PC) push to talk not working in background: I have been using the gamebar to play Sea of Thieves with friends for quite some times. All of sudden last night my push to talk settings no longer worked with the application in the background....
  9. Do Xbox parties have push to talk on pc?

in XboX Insiders
    Do Xbox parties have push to talk on pc?: I was wondering if Xbox live parties on PC have push 2 talk. If not they should definitely add it since a lot of PC gamers have mechanical keyboards/highly sensitive mics etc. submitted by...
  10. Push to talk

in XboX Insiders
    Push to talk: For a greater experience and a quality of life change is to add a mic in the joystick and a button on the head this way all the gamers will have a mic to chat and make the online experience much...