Put in wrong gamer tag on set up .

Discus and support Put in wrong gamer tag on set up . in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Setting up an account on my pc for game pass i have on my xbox i didn't put all my gamer tag in ie if i put in blahblahblah123 but it should have been... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DavidFerrier2, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Put in wrong gamer tag on set up .

Setting up an account on my pc for game pass i have on my xbox i didn't put all my gamer tag in ie if i put in blahblahblah123 but it should have been blahblahblah1234 how do i sort it please.

:)

DavidFerrier2, Nov 10, 2021
  2. DavidFerrier2 Win User

Unfortunately it is the same email address as my xbox account
  3. Farscape247 Win User

are you trying to use the same account as that on the xbox, as it looks like you are, in that case you just need to sign into the xbox app on the pc with the same email and password as the xbox console.
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey David, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Have you tried to change the gamertag already? The first change is free.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  5. Smwutches Win User

The gamertag policy changed in 2019. Prior to that you could have gamertags up to 16 characters.
  6. DavidFerrier2 Win User

i tryed unfortunetly it ius saying it needs to be a maximum of 12 characters long my gamer tag on my xbox account is 13 characters long
Thema:

1. Put in wrong gamer tag on set up . - Similar Threads - Put wrong gamer

2. Accidentally put in wrong email address when migrating from mojang account to microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidentally put in wrong email address when migrating from mojang account to microsoft: Ok I was migrating my kids account and instead of putting in her minecraft email address I put in mine which now I can no longer access. So she now has 2 email addys that logs her into minecraft...
  3. Accidentally put XBox Gold Subscription on wrong account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally put XBox Gold Subscription on wrong account: I just bought a 3-month gold subscription and redeemed it online. When I check on my son's xbox though, it's not showing. I appears to be on my account, which we don't really use. Is there a way...
  4. I put the wrong Date of Birth on my Minecraft Account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I put the wrong Date of Birth on my Minecraft Account.: Mojang thinks I'm underage, which I am not (you can check my email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***). I can't change it, and I have an active realm that I cannot...
  5. put game on wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    put game on wrong account: I bought the new x-box one x today and i accidently installed my star wars game under a wrong account and need to get it put on the right account, please help...... Rob...
  6. I put money on the wrong xbox account and want to transfer it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I put money on the wrong xbox account and want to transfer it: I have an account on my family for my son before he was adopted. It hasn't been used in years, but I accidentally put money on it instead of his current account. How can I transfer it over to the...
  7. put redemption code on wrong ID

in XBoX Games and Apps
    put redemption code on wrong ID: We have a family account. Got my son an xbox. It came with 1 free month of xbox live gold. I thought since the family account showed him and the xbox under my account that I could put the...
  8. How do I change my birthday if I put the wrong one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my birthday if I put the wrong one?: How do I change my birthday if I put the wrong one? d2ec1efc-1a78-4191-9798-58a5fefc986e
  9. I was wrong to put gold prepaid card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was wrong to put gold prepaid card: I was redeeming the prepaid gold card that I won, but they hindered me and unintentionally put it in another account, can you transfer the gold to my profile please...
  10. when i go into microsoft jigsaw it puts the wrong gamer name up.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i go into microsoft jigsaw it puts the wrong gamer name up.: How do it change it to my gamer name? ebb10620-51bb-4583-b8fa-a7eefc9d7e44