put unlimited changes in xbox home pleaaaase

Discus and support put unlimited changes in xbox home pleaaaase in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had 4 changes and for something I did not change and they no longer let me and they should do it because it is unfair so that for a year I can not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by leoS9, Jul 20, 2021.

1. leoS9
    leoS9 Guest

I had 4 changes and for something I did not change and they no longer let me and they should do it because it is unfair so that for a year I can not play with gamepass and all my family is using one account and I can not because I have no changes but please consider it very unfair

:)

leoS9, Jul 20, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Anyone using the Switch service responsibly should not need more than the 5 allowed. Microsoft will never allow unlimited switches as it opens the system up to abuse
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

just think of it this way, if they did that then all the devs and publishers would pull all of their games from the xbox console.
  4. starlex sunset Win User

NetFlix Update Issues

Same exact issue here, for months now. Freezes whole console at 1% when auto play changes episodes, and freezes console at 0% when selecting next episode! Pleaaaase Netflix, fix this!!
  5. ngocphi Win User

Unlimited Home Xbox Switches

Well.no.as 10.switches is more.then enough

It is NOT for giving away your account details

If you are moving it so you can play it offline on any console it's not designed for that

Home.console.is home console

Sign in online

Trading access to games is NOT.recommended ad it puts your accont in danger

Never ever give out your details or leave your profile unattended
  6. Belal Adeeb Win User

Xbox 360 Slim turns on but with no video.

Pleaaaase some one help me. I have the same problem but I have 4gb console so I can't remove hard drive. What can I do?
Thema:

1. put unlimited changes in xbox home pleaaaase - Similar Threads - put unlimited changes

2. PLS put TxSF on Xbox one S and X pls

in XboX Insiders
    PLS put TxSF on Xbox one S and X pls: I know you a lot of people don't like this game but it was a good game deep down inside it had good intentions the only thing that made this game bad was jems bad product placement and bad timing...
  3. i had a pre owned game and they did not put new codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    i had a pre owned game and they did not put new codes: I was putting in the codes on the cards and they where used! They need to put in new codes in the pre owned games it is very frustrating :( !! I sugest getting not pre owned pls seand me new code...
  4. Trying to make Xbox 360 account online but first name isn’t valid no matter what I put in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to make Xbox 360 account online but first name isn’t valid no matter what I put in.: I made a Xbox 360 offline account a while back and want to make it online to press the Xbox button and go to join Xbox live it takes me to the menu where it wants my name after I press continue...
  5. What happens if you put tv to 4:3 on series x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens if you put tv to 4:3 on series x?: Hello. I found out that i have a green line at bottom on my tv and on the right side, this is only when i watch YouTube on my console. It’s not anything wrong with the console i tried another...
  6. For all the unbannable people, putting a flashlight on them

in XBoX on Consoles
    For all the unbannable people, putting a flashlight on them: sometimes it doesnt matter how many times you report someone for something even if they draw a [mod removed] for all your little boy and girls to see every single day... microsoft will just not...
  7. I can't put my billing info on my xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't put my billing info on my xbox 360?: I can't post my billing info on my xbox 360 because it has the state option from the US and im not from there. i can't put my billing info on the microsoft website as well because of the same...
  8. I can't play the game I put 65 euros into

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't play the game I put 65 euros into: Hello, I can't download my game anymore I bought Sea of Thieves years ago when it was 60 euros on the Microsoft Store, and a while back when I wanted to get back into the game it told me that...
  9. How many ohms can a xbox controller put out to a headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many ohms can a xbox controller put out to a headset?: I am asking this question cause I need to know if I need to get the DT 990 Pros with 80 ohms or if I have to get a mixamp for the 250 ohms. b59cb870-9a32-4d77-9638-011b55cb1e1c
  10. Accidentally put a towel on top of Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally put a towel on top of Xbox series x: I finally got a xBox series X. I live in a city where dust is very common, so I was somehow trippin and decided to put a small and thin towel on top of my xbox series x (on top of the fan). The...