Puzzle Challenge

Discus and support Puzzle Challenge in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Which game do you think has the most challenging puzzles to solve-Resident Evil 1,2,3,Silent Hill 1,2,3 or Devil May Cry 1,2,3?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HailofSteel, Jun 6, 2014.

1. HailofSteel
    HailofSteel Guest

Puzzle Challenge

Which game do you think has the most challenging puzzles to solve-Resident Evil 1,2,3,Silent Hill 1,2,3 or Devil May Cry 1,2,3?

:)

HailofSteel, Jun 6, 2014
  2. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    Genre(l) Knowledge?

RPG's, action adventure, sci fi shooter and sometimes Puzzle depending on the puzzle genre. Like tetris and Nintendo's puzzle challenge.

Auswulf, Jun 6, 2014
  3. MollyB2
    MollyB2 Guest
    Mahjong DAILY CHALLENGE

does anyone know if we ever get new puzzles with the Mahjong daily challenges......each day the challenge

change, but once you complete the puzzle section they never get new ones?

MollyB2, Jun 6, 2014
  4. Puzzle Challenge

The hardest puzzles are on Darksiders.Also Tomb Raider and Prince of Persia have decent puzzles as does Soul Reaver.Of the 3 mentioned its gotta be Silent Hill series.

LOWxONxHealth, Jun 6, 2014
  5. Auswulf Win User

Genre(l) Knowledge?

RPG's, action adventure, sci fi shooter and sometimes Puzzle depending on the puzzle genre. Like tetris and Nintendo's puzzle challenge.
  6. NineNineLives Win User

Taptiles daily challenges have become increasingly difficult every day

As far as miss labeling we players are aware of this as well. I'm looking to see if anyone using a mouse EVER completed an expert challenge puzzle... I enjoy the challenge puzzles most.
  7. LOWxONxHealth Win User

Puzzle Challenge

The hardest puzzles are on Darksiders.Also Tomb Raider and Prince of Persia have decent puzzles as does Soul Reaver.Of the 3 mentioned its gotta be Silent Hill series.
  8. bi girl Win User

Jigsaw puzzle closes

Program shutting down is a big problem with the daily challenges. After completing a puzzle, it shuts down and does not check off the puzzle as completed.
  9. epicdp12 Win User

Puzzle

Limbo for me. There were certain puzzles that were challenging to me.
Thema:

Puzzle Challenge

1. Puzzle Challenge - Similar Threads - Puzzle Challenge

2. Display Complete Puzzles of the 3 Daily Challenges

in XBoX Rewards
    Display Complete Puzzles of the 3 Daily Challenges: I'd really like to see the jigsaw's completed picture after finishing the 3 Daily Challenges: Bug Catch; Unlock; and Speed puzzles. I'd probably get more puzzle collections with my points!...
  3. Problems with Daily Challenges May 2018 and New Classic Puzzles Downloaded for Past 12 Months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Daily Challenges May 2018 and New Classic Puzzles Downloaded for Past 12 Months: All daily challenges for this month May 2018 have problems. It allows you to complete the puzzle then freezes after hitting the get reward button and then kicks you out of the program. When you...
  4. jigsaw puzzle challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    jigsaw puzzle challenges: Why aren't the jigsaw puzzle challenges downloading? 7e5b5859-c8d2-4b54-9841-170ec23fe7ed
  5. Jigsaw Challenge Puzzles won't load!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jigsaw Challenge Puzzles won't load!!!: I'VE REPORTED TWICE...MY MICROSFT JIGSAW CHALLENGE PUZZLES WON'T DOWNLOAD/OPEN FOR ME TO PLAY! AS A RESULT OF THIS PROBLEM....I HAVE LOST OVER 30K COINS...AND IT'S TRULY NOT APPRECIATED. IT TOOK...
  6. How can I solve the puzzle yet not complete the challenge?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I solve the puzzle yet not complete the challenge?: The challenge was to solve a Klondike challenge by getting 730 points in under 111 moves. I solved the challenge in 105 moves but could not move on in the tournament because I did not meet the...
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle challenge for Feb 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle challenge for Feb 1: I cannot get the puzzle challenge for February 1 to open and load. All the other dates have loaded. So what is the problem? 9957d683-d758-4c6a-a758-1951935a97aa
  8. Daily Challenges-Jigsaw Puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Daily Challenges-Jigsaw Puzzles: I have 3 dates, Jan 18, 23, & 24th that the Jigsaw Jammer won't load. Hope this can be fixed so that, I can complete them before the end of the month and it can be fixed so that it don't happen...
  9. Jan 2 Jigsaw Jammer challenge puzzle problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jan 2 Jigsaw Jammer challenge puzzle problems: Puzzle not scoring correctly - just like yesterday's puzzle. 571d4447-6dac-47aa-a76f-6c8272510022
  10. Why doesn't the advertising come show and the daily puzzle challenge shuts down completely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't the advertising come show and the daily puzzle challenge shuts down completely: i have tried countless times to start the daily puzzle challenge but it only runs when the advertising comes up. the problem is l have to try it about 20 to 30 times each day before it shows the...