PVP games?

Discus and support PVP games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm brand new to playing minecraft online, how do i get started? Have seen pvp games on YouTube and it looks like fun. Thanks.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WillowyHurdle32, May 13, 2015.

1. PVP games?

I'm brand new to playing minecraft online, how do i get started? Have seen pvp games on YouTube and it looks like fun. Thanks.

:)

WillowyHurdle32, May 13, 2015
  2. Heathenbill
    Heathenbill Guest
    Faction, race and playstyle?

you will have to activate pvp or be in a pvp area

Heathenbill, May 13, 2015
  3. Cha1ky
    Cha1ky Guest
    Cha1ky, May 13, 2015
  4. Heathenbill Win User

Faction, race and playstyle?

you will have to activate pvp or be in a pvp area
  5. feffreyfeffrey Win User

Who's Excited For Jedi Fallen Order?

I wish it had pvp pvp though but its a good game
  6. xCHEMISTx Win User

Elder Scrolls Online?

I've played a couple of MMOs where PvP was apart of the game and although I'm mainly a PvE player I didn't mind the PvP folk. I have been on PvP servers where there has been problems before though. Some MMOs do a better job of handling it then others. I
    like the idea of PvP areas but having the whole open world a free for all PvP zone is a recipe for disaster.
  7. x Dark Ronin x Win User

Free4All - New survival world

You had my until you said that PVP was allowed. PVP is awful, in my opinion.
  8. cRz Choo Choo x Win User
Thema:

PVP games?

1. PVP games? - Similar Threads - PVP games

2. Soliary Warfare multiplayer adds Halo-style co-op and PvP, invasions included

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soliary Warfare multiplayer adds Halo-style co-op and PvP, invasions included: Soliary Warfare is Microsoft most upcoming prescriptive game. If you like Halo,Gears of War or any shooter games for the story,gameplay and World, Soliary is probably your jam, but if you're like...
  3. i got baned because i kille da few players in a pvp game

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got baned because i kille da few players in a pvp game: ok so me and my friend were playing gta messing around trying to level up so we went and started to have fun with some of the players and we killed them a few times they started swearing at us and...
  4. Offline Gaming is recruiting! Ebonheart Pact pvp, pve, crafting or trading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Offline Gaming is recruiting! Ebonheart Pact pvp, pve, crafting or trading.: Hello everyone just starting a brand new guild for ESO on Xbox one looking for mature players 18+ that enjoy gaming and having fun. Questing and leveling maybe some pvp is your thing or just a...
  5. TITAN GAMING : A Community Focused PvP & Raid Guild

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TITAN GAMING : A Community Focused PvP & Raid Guild: Alliance: The Ebonheart Pact Website: www.titanx1gaming.com Primary Timezone: US Eastern Time (EST) Focus: Progressive PvE | Competitive PvP | Structured Crafting Platform: Xbox One...
  6. TITAN GAMING : A Community Focused PvP & Raid Guild

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TITAN GAMING : A Community Focused PvP & Raid Guild: Alliance: The Ebonheart Pact Website: www.titanx1gaming.com Primary Timezone: US Eastern Time (EST) Focus: Progressive PvE | Competitive PvP | Structured Crafting Platform: Xbox One...
  7. Anyone who's interested in playing some amazing Hunger Games and PvP maps that ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone who's interested in playing some amazing Hunger Games and PvP maps that ...: Hello Fellow Minecrafters, Its looking for people who want to play Minecraft mini games such as Pvp maps (Towers), Slender Men, and my personal favorite HUNGER GAMES! The maps we have a...
  8. Is there any open world PVP in this game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any open world PVP in this game?: Does anybody know the answer to that? 1dbb91ee-d241-45e2-89d1-9f5eb6855d02
  9. Minecraft PvP/survival games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PvP/survival games: Anyone wanna play a PvP/survival games just msg me 9734d02c-2523-440b-b40d-bd152116d299
  10. PvP (Player vs Player) Game at 8:30 PM EST, need players!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PvP (Player vs Player) Game at 8:30 PM EST, need players!: Tonight at 8:30 PM I'm hosting a PvP game. Anyone is free to join, just send me a message if you want to play. Rules: Grace period of 45 minutes. No maps. No regeneration potions (all others...