PVP SQUAD ASSEMBLEEEE

Discus and support PVP SQUAD ASSEMBLEEEE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trials of Osiris is right around the corner... Seeing as matchmaking is not an option I'm reaching out to my fellow guardians. I don't want to create... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yung based jaki, May 1, 2015.

1. PVP SQUAD ASSEMBLEEEE

Trials of Osiris is right around the corner...

Seeing as matchmaking is not an option I'm reaching out to my fellow guardians.

I don't want to create a clan. But I would like to create a network of assassins.

Add me and I'll keep an organized spreadsheet to keep track of this network aside from my regular friends list.

There are currently eight of us... so if you are good at PVP and/or want to be competitive with PVP comment below, PM me, or add me GT -

:)

yung based jaki, May 1, 2015
  2. cortez6
    cortez6 Guest
    New MW3 Survival Mode Trailer.

Man i hope you can get that delta squad killstreak in PVP multiplayer.

cortez6, May 1, 2015
  3. Clan Recruitment

Join my new clan

Nucleus Squad

My gamertag is Cole B Flare

We will be doing everything in PvP and PvE

Dope Skittlezz, May 1, 2015
  4. cortez6 Win User

New MW3 Survival Mode Trailer.

Man i hope you can get that delta squad killstreak in PVP multiplayer.
  5. Heathenbill Win User

Faction, race and playstyle?

you will have to activate pvp or be in a pvp area
  6. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Star Wars Battlefront 2

I share the exact sentiment with you...the game had a massive identity crisis at launch with regards to player progression in PvP..they've kind of fixed it but you still have to pay (with in game currency) rather than play and organically unlock your new
    abilties...it's such a bummer cause it's such a pretty game. But i barely touch it as of now...maybe when the squad system revamp hits I may revisit it...
  7. feffreyfeffrey Win User

Who's Excited For Jedi Fallen Order?

I wish it had pvp pvp though but its a good game
  8. xCHEMISTx Win User

Elder Scrolls Online?

I've played a couple of MMOs where PvP was apart of the game and although I'm mainly a PvE player I didn't mind the PvP folk. I have been on PvP servers where there has been problems before though. Some MMOs do a better job of handling it then others. I
    like the idea of PvP areas but having the whole open world a free for all PvP zone is a recipe for disaster.
Thema:

PVP SQUAD ASSEMBLEEEE

1. PVP SQUAD ASSEMBLEEEE - Similar Threads - PVP SQUAD ASSEMBLEEEE

2. Soliary Warfare multiplayer adds Halo-style co-op and PvP, invasions included

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Soliary Warfare multiplayer adds Halo-style co-op and PvP, invasions included: Soliary Warfare is Microsoft most upcoming prescriptive game. If you like Halo,Gears of War or any shooter games for the story,gameplay and World, Soliary is probably your jam, but if you're like...
  3. Xbox one controllers are a faulty product that they turn off playing PvP. Has anyone else...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controllers are a faulty product that they turn off playing PvP. Has anyone else...: I have an Xbox one and thought it was my controller knowing I have had it for a while so I bought a new one. Well, it turns out that one has the same issue. Two weeks ago I bought a brand new Xbox...
  4. The Crew 2 and PVP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Crew 2 and PVP: I play the Crew 2 from time to time and I was a huge fan of the original Crew. I have found that PVP lobby's are small and hard to join. Does any one else play the game, and does it start...
  5. Shared/Split Screen PVP (Gears 5/Steam)

in XBoX on Windows
    Shared/Split Screen PVP (Gears 5/Steam): Hi, According to the Steam page for Gears 5 (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1097840/Gears_5/), the list of features includes Shared/Split Screen PVP. However, my friend and I were having...
  6. Dual screen support for local split screen co-op and local PVP.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dual screen support for local split screen co-op and local PVP.: Just wondering if anyone else sees the value in a dual screen output on the Xbox so that two players can play local co-op or PVP using two separate displays and therefore not seeing each others...
  7. Do you prefer Pvp or Pve or both?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you prefer Pvp or Pve or both?!: PVE usually..... Ark has it nailed as you can do both but on pve you can declare war on other tribes.... effectivly turning on pvp through agreement 255a2342-b3ed-4848-a2cb-5515396a34c2
  8. Pvp??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pvp??: Salve,il mio Id è Darksidesworld. Sono possessore di una xbox one e nella mia lista giochi ho solamente due giochi a cui gioco assiduamente.Conoscete The Crew 1&2?Se si,bene perché proprio con...
  9. i got baned because i kille da few players in a pvp game

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got baned because i kille da few players in a pvp game: ok so me and my friend were playing gta messing around trying to level up so we went and started to have fun with some of the players and we killed them a few times they started swearing at us and...
  10. East Empire Co. 4x PvP Server | Evolution Event & Purge Weekends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    East Empire Co. 4x PvP Server | Evolution Event & Purge Weekends: East Empire Company Almost Official PvP Server on The Center Low Rates with Evolution Event & Purge Weekends Crossplay Allowed! How are you all doing this morning, day or evening? I hope it's...