PvZ Battle for Neiborville

Discus and support PvZ Battle for Neiborville in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is anyone else having trouble launching this game since the last update? I'm in alpha ring, was playing just fine until the last update and now the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lobstah1125, Sep 16, 2019.

1. PvZ Battle for Neiborville

Is anyone else having trouble launching this game since the last update? I'm in alpha ring, was playing just fine until the last update and now the game wont start. Getting the "took too long to start" message constantly. Have tried numerous full reboots, different hdds and uninstalling and downloading. Nothing works. Just curious if it's just me.

submitted by /u/Lobstah1125
    [link] [comments]

/u/Lobstah1125, Sep 16, 2019
  2. Listed mia 510 Win User

What are you playing?

Forza, Thief, and PvZ.

Currently in a party of 4 on PvZ.
  3. JeffWallette Win User

I bought a 12 month live gold but I can not redeem it

Hey PvZ Samuel PvZ!

What message are you getting when you try to redeem the code?
  4. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Will u miss Zombies this year? and what do you think they will do instead?

is PvZ really a £35 game? £25 and I might have been tempted but PvZ the same prices as Titanfall, hmmmm
  5. a7awo Win User

PVZ not appearing

He is but not showing ... also noticed that on his 360 under games the PVZ game doesn't have the text 'Xbox One' against it like 2 other games on his list which are appearing. Also the PVZ game on his 360 list only shows the XboxLive cover art rather than
    the PVZ art.
  6. kingvas78 Win User

Loving the Xbox One :)

wolf...... PvZ...... most enjoyable......
Thema:

PvZ Battle for Neiborville

1. PvZ Battle for Neiborville - Similar Threads - PvZ Battle Neiborville

2. Allow Xbox Live Child Account play Plants vs. Zombies: Battle For Neighborville (and PvZ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Allow Xbox Live Child Account play Plants vs. Zombies: Battle For Neighborville (and PvZ...: This question actually applies to all three titles (PvZ GW, PvZ GW2, and now the new one, Battle for Neighborville). I have all three and have been very confused about how I can setup Xbox Live...
  3. PvZ: MW2 - Slow Servers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PvZ: MW2 - Slow Servers?: Picked up PvZ off GwG - kids are obsessed with PvZ so seemed perfik. Played this morning and no issue at all, however come back to it tonight and took 15/20 minutes to connect to the server, then...
  4. Trying to refund PvZ 2 I played for less than 2 hours and bought it less than 14 days ago

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to refund PvZ 2 I played for less than 2 hours and bought it less than 14 days ago: is there any way I could refund this 3de548d9-2716-48ca-978c-75ca3e8e94fa
  5. PVZ Garden Warfare stops installing at 49% and won't continue installing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PVZ Garden Warfare stops installing at 49% and won't continue installing.: My brother uninstalled my PVZ Garden Warfare on my Xbox One and I tried to install it again but it says installation stopped and when I press resume it does nothing for about 20 seconds and then...
  6. Just purchases PvZ GW2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just purchases PvZ GW2: I just purchased Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2. Says I own it in the store and everything. I hit install and it wont install at all. Doesn't even try. You can spam click the install button...
  7. Plants vs Zombies EA PvZ: Garden Warfare 2 error: INVALID ACCOUNT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plants vs Zombies EA PvZ: Garden Warfare 2 error: INVALID ACCOUNT: I have purchased GW2 DIGITAL DOWNLOAD Online XBox LIVE. When I launch game I see the intro cutscene and I get the : Account is Invalid. You need to have a valid EA account to login to servers....
  8. i need help transferring data from Plants versus zombies Garden warfare to PvZ GW2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help transferring data from Plants versus zombies Garden warfare to PvZ GW2: i need help with gettin my data from the first game but i have to repurchase it for some reason i paid 10 dollars when the first game was on sale e88ca288-71b8-4074-b9c2-748e6689397f
  9. Having issues connecting with friends on PVZ Garden warfare 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having issues connecting with friends on PVZ Garden warfare 2: I know how to invite and join but every time my friends join me or I join them they crash every time. I even made a new EA account to see if it was account issues but that didn't work either....
  10. PVZ GW 1 and 2 install issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    PVZ GW 1 and 2 install issues: Looking for some help... Recently purchased an Xbox One S as my original died. I have been reinstalling the games however PVZ 1 and 2 will not fully install, as both games continually stop...