Pyro For Your Thoughts?

Discus and support Pyro For Your Thoughts? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If you could choose to 2 video game characters abilities which ones would they be and what would you use them for? dc87ff69-1f40-4377-b29d-0f8762a38661 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pyrosplayhouse, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Pyro For Your Thoughts?

If you could choose to 2 video game characters abilities which ones would they be and what would you use them for?

:)

Pyrosplayhouse, Feb 12, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Pyro For your thoughts!

Assassins creed and Mario Bros.
  3. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Pyro For your thoughts!

Lemme get Human Fall Flat and Dark Souls. Imagine ridiculous exaggerated ragdoll physics woven into an open-world action RPG. Wanna take on that giant wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man? Make sure you grab the nearby weedwacker...but you’re
    gonna have to pull that ripcord a few times to start the motor 😂 And good luck trying to hit it since there’s a dynamic weather system that will create hazards like water puddles that you can slip and fall in, causing a debuff status effect like “You just
    broke your coccyx, -4 Endurance”
  4. AdamKronus Win User

Pyro For your thoughts!

Mass Effect + any other game!
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Pyro For your thoughts!

Assassins creed odyssey and Just Cause 4 👽👽👽
  6. Mesecur Win User

Pyro for your thoughts?

Thought provoking messages can be quite good. Especially when used to improve the overall experience of whatever the thoughts are about.
Thema:

Pyro For Your Thoughts?

1. Pyro For Your Thoughts? - Similar Threads - Pyro Thoughts

2. Pyro for your thoughts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pyro for your thoughts?: You are being over run by zombies. The main characters from the last 2 games you played are with you and your weapons are items to your left. Who are the characters and what are your weapons....
  3. Pyro For Your Thoughts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pyro For Your Thoughts?: If you could have one accessory for xbox real or imagined what would it be? f9da04db-7b58-476c-8a99-4b6ffbf76306
  4. Pyro for your thoughts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pyro for your thoughts?: If you could take your favorite classic game and remake it using todays technology wich game would it be? f39f2ea4-516b-45fd-90f5-6db5335abb79
  5. Pyro For Your Thoughts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pyro For Your Thoughts?: Ok fam The Battle Royal games have been taking over. So for todays discussion if you were a dev and was asked to build your own BR game how would you do it? Or what series would you like to see...
  6. Pyro For Your Thoughts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pyro For Your Thoughts?: If you could turn any film or tv show into a video game what would it be and how would you translate it into a game? What type of game would it be? 53c5785b-0655-46e5-a011-5863bb6db2aa
  7. Pyro for your thoughts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pyro for your thoughts?: Hey fam, You probably have noticed my "Pyro for your thoughts" posts over the past few days. If ypu could i am looking for some feedback. Let me know if you enjoy them and if i should keep them...
  8. Pyro For your thoughts!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pyro For your thoughts!: Ok fam if you could remix two games and mash them together what would be your choices? What elements would you combine? 482f8a97-e182-4302-bd01-92f054f00fe9
  9. Pyro for your thoughts?

in XBoX on Windows
    Pyro for your thoughts?: Hey fam! So i just finished up Leon's Story in the Resident Evil 2 remake. Has any one else been playing if so what do you? What is also your favorite and least favorite part?...
  10. Dark Souls 3 Any Pyro Experts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dark Souls 3 Any Pyro Experts.: So I bought DS3 the other day, great game. Very intense, very hard, very complex. Which is great, however it is a little too complex at the minute. Bare in mind I have never played a DS game in my...