Q&A For Installing Minecraft Java (sorry if wrong area, I'm new :P)

Discus and support Q&A For Installing Minecraft Java (sorry if wrong area, I'm new :P) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have several questions, as I plan to buy Minecraft: Java edition a week after my birthday (If the cracked launcher I'm using starts to allow... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Theotmt, May 1, 2021.

1. Theotmt
    Theotmt Guest

I have several questions, as I plan to buy Minecraft: Java edition a week after my birthday (If the cracked launcher I'm using starts to allow Microsoft accounts), Here are some questions:

1. I have Java 8 (used to mod cracked version of Minecraft) , I heard that The setup downloads its own standalone version of Java, could this cause problems and inconsistencies?

2. The java I had got accidentally updated by my antivirus, could this cause any problems? (probs not, just asking)

3. Does Minecraft conflict with Kaspersky Security cloud (not Internet security, which has its problems, heard it doesnt from a guy asking in the forums)

4. Do I need to create an Xbox profile to buy the game and get a gamertag?

5. I have a Microsoft and Mojang account but plan to buy using my Microsoft account, could this cause trouble, do I need to delete the mojang account? (dont think so but wondering)

6. Can programs such as kmspico or shotcut able to cause problems after installing? (just wondering)

7. Is sending the .minecraft folder to the recycle bin enough to delete it, can creating a backup of the folder on the same computer able to cause installation errors?

Sorry for many questions, I get worriied and think of things easily

I'll add more questions when I spot something, as well as keep updates

:)

Theotmt, May 1, 2021
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Hey there. Hope this doesn't bum you out - but I'm not tech savvy enough to answer most of your questions... I can, however, offer some insight on questions 4 and 5.

So, here's what I can help you with lol.

4. You do not need to create an Xbox Profile for Minecraft Java. MC Java is a separate version of MC from some of the other versions. Think of MC Java as the 'OG' or 'classic' version of Minecraft - you know the good one ;). Minecraft Bedrock is the version you 'need' an Xbox/Microsoft account for. Bedrock is the console version that's more colloquially known as the Windows 10 version - which again, is separate from MC Java. So, your Mojang account is all you need.

5. I believe you can in fact link your Mojang account to Minecraft Bedrock in its menus but, to 'buy' Minecraft with your Microsoft Account you would have to buy it through the Microsoft/Windows Store and that version would in fact be Bedrock (like I said) and not Java. Java can be bought straight up via the MC website: Minecraft Java Edition | Minecraft You would never need to delete any account for anything. If Java is the version, you're looking for (which in my opinion Java is the best version, even though I play Bedrock frequently on my Xbox) then you'd get it through there with your Mojang account. I believe you can link your Microsoft Account since Microsoft and Mojang have a partnership/thing now with Minecraft but, for Java it isn't needed I don't believe.

Your other questions could for sure be answered by the smart people on the Java Minecraft sub-reddit. I think you should make a post there too! Minecraft Java (reddit.com)

Hope I kind of helped, lol.
  3. Theotmt Win User

I have not bought anything in the mojang account, soo

But thanks for replying, this helps calm me a bit ;)

reddit is banned in my country, the government says its about adult content, although its like 5%, which sucks a lot
  4. SassieCassie Win User

Is it possible to play with PS4 Minecraft and Java Edition Minecraft together on the same account?

Simply put. No. It is not currently possible to play local multiplayer Java to bedrock Minecraft. (assuming your not running the Minecraft PS4 Edition of Minecraft). Which would still be no. There are plugins for java that allow bedrock clients to connect to java servers but that feature is not on current consoles. Sorry for the inconvenience. Happy gaming!

-Cassie
  5. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Minecraft on Xbox One: Turtles and bees spawning in old biomes?

On minecraft java it is basically the samething. Any area that has been explored will not have the newer updated content. Both Java and Bedrock uses procedural generation, i.e. the world is created as you explore. Once a piece of your world has been explored
    everything is generated for the update you are currently playing one. Which means you would have to explore new areas to generate the new content. Normally we just restart. For some people they have to much time and effort in to restart and just have to explore
    and find the new mobs in the newly generated area.
  6. Kirill Krasin Win User

minecraft for chromeboooks

Thema:

1. Q&A For Installing Minecraft Java (sorry if wrong area, I'm new :P) - Similar Threads - Q&A Installing Minecraft

2. Sobre un regalo q realice hacia un correo[About a gift you make to an email]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sobre un regalo q realice hacia un correo[About a gift you make to an email]: Regale un capitulo Salent Hill del juego dead by daylight edicion especial y lo mande de regalo a un correo y a ese correo no le a llegado el codigo mecionado en la compra el correo al cual mande...
  3. Sobre un regalo q realice hacia un correo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sobre un regalo q realice hacia un correo: Regale un capitulo Salent Hill del juego dead by daylight edicion especial y lo mande de regalo a un correo y a ese correo no le a llegado el codigo mecionado en la compra el correo al cual mande...
  4. Meu Xbox one s esta com a tela preta o q pode ser ?[My Xbox one only has a black screen...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Meu Xbox one s esta com a tela preta o q pode ser ?[My Xbox one only has a black screen...: O eu posso fazer pra sair dessa tela preta ? [Translation - What can I do to get out of this black screen?] 72d065a8-ab32-4ac6-a071-356bae9b2678
  5. State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition F&Q (and important information for owners of State of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition F&Q (and important information for owners of State of...: State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition launches on Friday, March 13th, 10am PDT on Xbox One, Windows 10, Steam and Epic Games Store. For existing players of the game on Xbox One and Windows 10, this...
  6. tenho credito na microsoft sera q eu posso usar esse credito em algum jogo q eu jogo ?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    tenho credito na microsoft sera q eu posso usar esse credito em algum jogo q eu jogo ?...: sera q eu posso usar meu credito da microsoft eu algum jogo ? [Mod Translation - can i use my microsoft credit In any games?] 71ba3309-1830-4521-87fb-ca96c7d4b72b
  7. Q about mobile streaming. Problem with controller

in XBoX on Mobile
    Q about mobile streaming. Problem with controller: I just used the xcloud streaming for the first time It went great until the end. After i quit the game on my phone, i no longer had control of my xb1 via the controller. I had to re-synch my...
  8. Compre una tarjeta de gold 3meses la cambie la asepto pero no me deja jugar en línea q...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compre una tarjeta de gold 3meses la cambie la asepto pero no me deja jugar en línea q...: Title Translation--Buy a Gold card 3months the change the asepto but not let me play online Q Aser I can in that case?] No puedo jugar y ya canje mi gold por 3 meses [translation-I can Not play...
  9. Samsung HWD450: Xbox Dolby Atmos on Samsung HW-N950 not working but it works with Sky Q and...

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HWD450: Xbox Dolby Atmos on Samsung HW-N950 not working but it works with Sky Q and...: Samsung (Audio/Video Receivers) HWD450: Xbox Dolby Atmos on Samsung HW-N950 not working but it works with Sky Q and the Samsung HW-N950 Troubleshoot settings In-game audio issues when using Dolby...
  10. Sky Q mini box/xbox online problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sky Q mini box/xbox online problem: Hello, can anyone help resolve my issue? For years iv had xbox one with a sky hd box (2nd box in our house) running via/through my xbox one both wired to my router and never had any issues. 2 days...