Q about mobile streaming. Problem with controller

Discus and support Q about mobile streaming. Problem with controller in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I just used the xcloud streaming for the first time It went great until the end. After i quit the game on my phone, i no longer had control of my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Sir Green Day, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Q about mobile streaming. Problem with controller

I just used the xcloud streaming for the first time

It went great until the end.

After i quit the game on my phone, i no longer had control of my xb1 via the controller.

I had to re-synch my controller to my XB1.

Surely, this isn't how its supposed to work

Tell me what im doing wrong.

Thanks

:)

Sir Green Day, Nov 1, 2019
  2. Niko1664 Win User

Hi, I just tried (and not with mobile streaming, the option is not available at home yet), simply by connecting my controller to my phone in bluetooth. Indeed, once the connection
    is cut, it is necessary to resynchronize the controller with the console. No choice as long as they will not benefit from a remote device memory. May be for the next generation. :)
  3. Sir Green Day Win User

Actually that is correct. The controllers can only be synced to one device at a time.
    You know this for sure and aren't just assuming?

Have you been trained in the streaming service?

It just seems terribly inconvenient
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Everytime i use my controller on my mobile i have to resync it to my xbox before i am able to use it again.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Yes I'm sure. It works the same as if you were to sync it to a PC. I keep a second controller handy so I don't have to resync every time.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Actually that is correct. The controllers can only be synced to one device at a time.
Thema:

1. Q about mobile streaming. Problem with controller - Similar Threads - mobile streaming Problem

2. Started a conversation about XCloud and console streaming to mobile in the Xbox store and...

in XboX Insiders
    Started a conversation about XCloud and console streaming to mobile in the Xbox store and...: They literally looked at me like I was making this stuff up. How can a store full of Microsoft employees not know this is a thing that’s out vein tested as we speak. submitted by...
  3. Can't Pair Controller For Mobile Game Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Pair Controller For Mobile Game Streaming: I have the game streaming app for my Android phone (moto g4+ running Android 7) and I've managed to set up my console with the app but for the life of me I cannot get the controller to pair with...
  4. This keeps happening when I try to stream to mobile

in XboX Insiders
    This keeps happening when I try to stream to mobile: [IMG] submitted by /u/habibiy97 [link] [comments]
  5. Minecraft realms not showing on mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realms not showing on mobile: Why won't my reams show? [img] 523f1016-18ad-4f9e-9a63-ccf0b1b5a221
  6. Uploading to OneDrive,but on the mobile app I can’t play the videos...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Uploading to OneDrive,but on the mobile app I can’t play the videos...: So I notice that the cloud icon where you can upload it to Xbox Live or Onedrive,does not have the Upload to OneDrive option anymore...did I mess something up or no?...
  7. : I can't connect to my mobile Hotspot.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I can't connect to my mobile Hotspot.: : I can't connect to my mobile Hotspot. Hi Gray, Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend you contact Boost as the authentication is through them. Also can try powering off the phone...
  8. The Money Paid Back on 30/09/19 to my mobile account £59.99 >>>>>>

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Money Paid Back on 30/09/19 to my mobile account £59.99 >>>>>>: I have been trying to contact Xbox regarding the payment that was cancelled by me and then paid back to my mobile account has yet to seen by my operator. (Order no [mod removed] ) AND now they are...
  9. Xbox não faz streaming pro PC e nem pro celular[Xbox does not stream to PC or mobile]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox não faz streaming pro PC e nem pro celular[Xbox does not stream to PC or mobile]: Não consigo fazer o streaming do xbox pro PC nem pro celular, reiniciei o modem, o PC e o xbox e não consegui reverter nenhuma das situações, Preciso de ajuda porque não sei mais que caminho tomar...
  10. MS Edge on XBOX One no longer streams sites expecting flash, please add back report as mobile ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Edge on XBOX One no longer streams sites expecting flash, please add back report as mobile ...: The new version of MS Edge is not working properly on XBOX One X or S. The Edge advanced Setting "Report's mobile" is no longer available. When crtv.com is issued a command to begin streaming a...