Q about mobile streaming. Problem with controller

Discus and support Q about mobile streaming. Problem with controller in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I just used the xcloud streaming for the first time It went great until the end. After i quit the game on my phone, i no longer had control of my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Sir Green Day, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Q about mobile streaming. Problem with controller

I just used the xcloud streaming for the first time

It went great until the end.

After i quit the game on my phone, i no longer had control of my xb1 via the controller.

I had to re-synch my controller to my XB1.

Surely, this isn't how its supposed to work

Tell me what im doing wrong.

Thanks

:)

Sir Green Day, Nov 1, 2019
  2. Niko1664 Win User

Hi, I just tried (and not with mobile streaming, the option is not available at home yet), simply by connecting my controller to my phone in bluetooth. Indeed, once the connection
    is cut, it is necessary to resynchronize the controller with the console. No choice as long as they will not benefit from a remote device memory. May be for the next generation. :)
  3. Sir Green Day Win User

Actually that is correct. The controllers can only be synced to one device at a time.
    You know this for sure and aren't just assuming?

Have you been trained in the streaming service?

It just seems terribly inconvenient
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Everytime i use my controller on my mobile i have to resync it to my xbox before i am able to use it again.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Yes I'm sure. It works the same as if you were to sync it to a PC. I keep a second controller handy so I don't have to resync every time.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Actually that is correct. The controllers can only be synced to one device at a time.
Thema:

1. Q about mobile streaming. Problem with controller - Similar Threads - mobile streaming Problem

2. Will Xbox Console Mobile streaming still be around?

in XboX Insiders
    Will Xbox Console Mobile streaming still be around?: With the preview app being removed, I havent heard much about what will happen to Console Streaming on Android. I use that more than xcloud, although that might change as they add more games. Ive...
  3. Hey is and if not when is the xbox console to mobile streaming available in australia?

in XboX Insiders
    Hey is and if not when is the xbox console to mobile streaming available in australia?: [IMG] submitted by /u/cjm3346 [link] [comments]
  4. Need some help with Mobile Streaming Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Need some help with Mobile Streaming Preview: So I'm all set up as far as I know my controller is connected to phone and all, but the app just won't progress beyond the Learn More page, probably a stupid question but is there something more I...
  5. Allow us to use the streaming app on mobile without pairing the controller

in XboX Insiders
    Allow us to use the streaming app on mobile without pairing the controller: My phone doesn't support wired Xbox one controller (i have the non-bluetooth one) so I'd connect my controller directly to my Xbox one which is in the next room and play it in my bedroom....
  6. App de streaming móvil y consola[Console and mobile streaming app]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App de streaming móvil y consola[Console and mobile streaming app]: Hola, acabo de instalar Xbox streaming preview pero apenas inicio sesion y pongo vamos a jugar no me aparece la opción de conectar consola como a los demás sino me aparece información de project x...
  7. App de streaming de móvil y consola[Mobile and console streaming app]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App de streaming de móvil y consola[Mobile and console streaming app]: Hola, acabo de instalar Xbox streaming preview pero apenas inicio sesion y pongo vamos a jugar no me aparece la opción de conectar consola como a los demás sino me aparece información de project x...
  8. Is Quest Hunter available for anyone streaming on mobile? it states its play anywhere...

in XboX Insiders
    Is Quest Hunter available for anyone streaming on mobile? it states its play anywhere...: [IMG] submitted by /u/JetSpiderMan [link] [comments]
  9. Game streaming from a mobile device

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming from a mobile device: My brother is having issues doing the console streaming from his mobile device. He's enrolled as a insider already for about a week now and still nothing. Could it be cause that Xbox use to be...
  10. How do you access console streaming on mobile?

in XboX Insiders
    How do you access console streaming on mobile?: When I choose the console streaming option it just shows me this image. I have enrolled in Xbox Insider and am located in the US. Phone is a Samsung Galaxy S9. submitted by /u/Purple7up [link]...