Quality of disks

Discus and support Quality of disks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just does not seem right that a disk needs to be replaced after only a month. Disk is unreadable when played only a few times. I have other disks that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Boomerwar1, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Boomerwar1
    Boomerwar1 Guest

Quality of disks

Just does not seem right that a disk needs to be replaced after only a month. Disk is unreadable when played only a few times.

I have other disks that have been played for a couple years and do not show the problems this disk has.

Is there a warranty on these and how do I get service?

:)

Boomerwar1, Jan 25, 2014
  2. MerceNineRY
    MerceNineRY Guest
    Am I the only experiencing choppy gameplay?

disk 1 is the manditory install, installing disk 2 will hinder quality

MerceNineRY, Jan 25, 2014
  3. Microsoft should release an Xbox One without a Blu-Ray Drive

Physical Disk > Digital, in picture quality...

Lestat Phoenix, Jan 25, 2014
  4. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest

Quality of disks

Did the disc get scratched? If so you can find some game stores that will try to fix it for you. Some do this at no charge.

oOUTSIDERo62, Jan 25, 2014
  5. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Quality of disks

Did the disc get scratched? If so you can find some game stores that will try to fix it for you. Some do this at no charge.
  6. MerceNineRY Win User

Am I the only experiencing choppy gameplay?

disk 1 is the manditory install, installing disk 2 will hinder quality
  7. Lestat Phoenix Win User

Microsoft should release an Xbox One without a Blu-Ray Drive

Physical Disk > Digital, in picture quality...
  8. HypnoticMarc001 Win User

Xbox next generation console no disk drive

It's just a rumor ! I think the next generation have a disk drive because the best 4K Quality for movie is from Blu-ray 4K disk. The digital 4K version of movie don't have the same quality.
  9. Skyrider Y Win User

Disk Trade In

But there is some variables like the disk quality (scratches, unreadble, etc) and some disks are from different regions and versions as well
Thema:

Quality of disks

1. Quality of disks - Similar Threads - Quality disks

2. Audio Quality through Amazon Music app via XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio Quality through Amazon Music app via XBox One: Hello... I'm trying to optimize my audio sources and now that my Amazon HD subscription includes lossless FLACC streaming of certain tracks to certain devices, I'm curious what my result is with...
  3. Why is the Quality of the Xbox Elite Version 2 controls bad?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the Quality of the Xbox Elite Version 2 controls bad?: I've owned my elite version 2 controller and after 6 months of ownership, I'm already experiencing stick drift and my Right Bumper doesn't register unless I press on it really hard. It was...
  4. Xbox Elite 2 controller still has poor quality manufacturing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 controller still has poor quality manufacturing...: Hi, I would like to create a discussion highlighting the fact that the Microsoft Xbox Elite 2 controllers are still not improved enough over the Xbox Elite original controller to warrant the...
  5. Elite series 2 very poor quality for money, need to return a 3rd time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 very poor quality for money, need to return a 3rd time: i purchased one on day of release and had issue's with it from the get go but wasn't playing a huge amount but during the lockdown i decieded to go through the warranty process and sent it back...
  6. Party Quality

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Quality: I got a brand new wired remote today and a new headset but the headset isn't the problem it is the remote when it is plugged into the wired remote the quality is constantly static to others in the...
  7. Xbox One X DVR Recording times / Quality

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X DVR Recording times / Quality: My one X has a 1tb external HD formatted to NTFS connected to it for recording game play. The issue i have are as follows: When selecting the external device as the DVR recording location no...
  8. DTS: X for Headphones Audio Quality

in XboX Insiders
    DTS: X for Headphones Audio Quality: Hey all, Wondering if anyone else testing this has found the audio to sound distorted and/or muffled. The spacial setting does effectively pinpoint enemy locations, gunfire etc., however,...
  9. FORZA HORIZON 4 PHOTO MODE ON XBOX ONE X SAVES 1080 X 1920 px ON QUALITY MODE AND NOT 4K AS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA HORIZON 4 PHOTO MODE ON XBOX ONE X SAVES 1080 X 1920 px ON QUALITY MODE AND NOT 4K AS...: Hello, My name is Alex, Eduard's Matei's father, I recently bought an Xbox One X and I am having an issue with Forza Horizon 4 on saving / downloading photos taken on in game Photo Mode. We play...
  10. Serious rant on warranty quality

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious rant on warranty quality: Rant time. Xbox series 2 controller I bought the controller from walmart had mapping issues that led to warranty cover under microsoft. Well they kept my empty box so i can no longer return it...