Quality of disks

Discus and support Quality of disks in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just does not seem right that a disk needs to be replaced after only a month. Disk is unreadable when played only a few times. I have other disks that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Boomerwar1, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Boomerwar1
    Boomerwar1 Guest

Quality of disks

Just does not seem right that a disk needs to be replaced after only a month. Disk is unreadable when played only a few times.

I have other disks that have been played for a couple years and do not show the problems this disk has.

Is there a warranty on these and how do I get service?

:)

Boomerwar1, Jan 25, 2014
  2. MerceNineRY
    MerceNineRY Guest
    Am I the only experiencing choppy gameplay?

disk 1 is the manditory install, installing disk 2 will hinder quality

MerceNineRY, Jan 25, 2014
  3. Microsoft should release an Xbox One without a Blu-Ray Drive

Physical Disk > Digital, in picture quality...

Lestat Phoenix, Jan 25, 2014
  4. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest

Quality of disks

Did the disc get scratched? If so you can find some game stores that will try to fix it for you. Some do this at no charge.

oOUTSIDERo62, Jan 25, 2014
  5. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Quality of disks

Did the disc get scratched? If so you can find some game stores that will try to fix it for you. Some do this at no charge.
  6. MerceNineRY Win User

Am I the only experiencing choppy gameplay?

disk 1 is the manditory install, installing disk 2 will hinder quality
  7. Lestat Phoenix Win User

Microsoft should release an Xbox One without a Blu-Ray Drive

Physical Disk > Digital, in picture quality...
  8. HypnoticMarc001 Win User

Xbox next generation console no disk drive

It's just a rumor ! I think the next generation have a disk drive because the best 4K Quality for movie is from Blu-ray 4K disk. The digital 4K version of movie don't have the same quality.
  9. MerceNineRY Win User

Non spoiler first impressions (Stuff not covered in the reviews)

installing disk 2 [the disk you put in to actually start GTA V] will hinder game performance, so don't install disk 2 if you want quality performance...but disk one is the manditory install
Thema:

Quality of disks

1. Quality of disks - Similar Threads - Quality disks

2. Question about quality of updates and regaining operabilty

in XboX Insiders
    Question about quality of updates and regaining operabilty: I would like to ask either xbox stuff or other insiders like me. Why Xbox, does not offer options of cleaning, checking and repairing OS files? In PC we have DISM and SFC commands for example, so,...
  3. The Xbox Game Bar degrades the quality of microphone recording.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox Game Bar degrades the quality of microphone recording.: Hey there, my microphone is Blue Yeti Nano. When I try to record a video, I notice that the final result of the recording quality from the microphone is noticeably worse. Is it fixable?...
  4. Quality has gone down hill, 4 faulty controllers!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quality has gone down hill, 4 faulty controllers!: On 14/10 I decided to upgrade my launch Xbox One and purchased a new Xbox One S 1TB with 2 controllers. After playing some Borderlands 3 i noticed the left stick was 'drifting' i took a look at...
  5. How to set up Xbox One X console (2019 model) with 4k/UHD quality and how to make console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to set up Xbox One X console (2019 model) with 4k/UHD quality and how to make console...: How to set up Xbox One X console (2019 model) with better settings 4k/UHD quality and how to make console feel like PC gaming? 12fe0ba1-9c2d-425b-b924-eb2394f0d97d
  6. Are the more recent Xbox One controllers of better quality?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are the more recent Xbox One controllers of better quality?: Each user has a different style of gameplay, Some are more aggressive and hard on their controllers. Others are not. General wear and tear is common for all electronics too. So it's hard to pin...
  7. Xbox Console Companion Quality Settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion Quality Settings: Hello all, I was just wondering if the "Very High" stream quality setting within the Xbox Console Companion app for Windows 10 has been removed? Prior to the summer when the kids were still in...
  8. Streaming on Win 10 (latest alpha ring): lag and poor quality!

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming on Win 10 (latest alpha ring): lag and poor quality!: I am on alpha and I have 1911.190916-1945, companion app installed (48.55.30001) on my win 10 pro (18362 - 15063.356). With latest alpha on xbox streaming is a disaster: lag and poor quality....
  9. How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones

in XBoX Accessibility
    How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones: I have a Xbox one s and when playing fortnite I use my headset how should I set my audio to get the best quality sound using my headphones? A fortnite friend me said something about setting my...
  10. Quantity or Quality

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantity or Quality: Anthem is another good example. 85fd752f-3e84-4c26-95e9-1e2d920f1b60