Quantity or Quality

Discus and support Quantity or Quality in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anthem is another good example. 85fd752f-3e84-4c26-95e9-1e2d920f1b60 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NiteTimeOwl3533, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Quantity or Quality

Anthem is another good example.

:)

NiteTimeOwl3533, Sep 6, 2019
  2. stethepea16 Win User

Quantity or Quality

I'm not too fussed about the game to be honest, if it's a game a love then I will play it as much as I can, I love simulation games & played construction simulator 2 when ti first came out, the graphics isn't the best to be fair but I love it :)
  3. JosemberG N Win User

Quantity or Quality

Olá, são termos que anda sempre unido e que um depende do outro para que o game possa sair do seu estagio de teste até o produto final...

eu tenho minhas particularidade.... onde eu aceito qualquer tipo de jogo, desde que ele tenha pelomenos uma qualidade decente e jogavel...
  4. Domdingo Win User

Quantity or Quality

I believe cyberpunk will be a hit from day 1. I think that its going to really elevate upcoming fps'.
  5. ravary212 Win User

Quantity or Quality

Well I think I relly prefer quality on this aspect
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Quantity or Quality

You can never trust reviews and game sales. Fallout 76 was supposed to be awful. The price was cut in half. Walmart had in their black friday ad last year that there were five per store of the limited steel book editions but I visited two different
    locations and both stores had at least fifteen to twenty of them. But if you look in the xbox community, fallout and awesome screenshots clubs you see lots of people talking about and post their fallout 76 gamer clips. Same thing with ufc 3, nba 2k19 and
    madden 19. Supposed to be awful but lots of people play them. I haven't played fallout 76 but I enjoyed the other games I mentioned. So the only way to find out if a game is something you will enjoy is to play it at someone else's house, hope a demo or
    free trial is released or wait for it to go on sale. Taking a chance on some games can be a gamble but it could be a great game.
Thema:

Quantity or Quality

1. Quantity or Quality - Similar Threads - Quantity Quality

2. Are the more recent Xbox One controllers of better quality?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are the more recent Xbox One controllers of better quality?: Each user has a different style of gameplay, Some are more aggressive and hard on their controllers. Others are not. General wear and tear is common for all electronics too. So it's hard to pin...
  3. Xbox Console Companion Quality Settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion Quality Settings: Hello all, I was just wondering if the "Very High" stream quality setting within the Xbox Console Companion app for Windows 10 has been removed? Prior to the summer when the kids were still in...
  4. Streaming on Win 10 (latest alpha ring): lag and poor quality!

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming on Win 10 (latest alpha ring): lag and poor quality!: I am on alpha and I have 1911.190916-1945, companion app installed (48.55.30001) on my win 10 pro (18362 - 15063.356). With latest alpha on xbox streaming is a disaster: lag and poor quality....
  5. How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones

in XBoX Accessibility
    How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones: I have a Xbox one s and when playing fortnite I use my headset how should I set my audio to get the best quality sound using my headphones? A fortnite friend me said something about setting my...
  6. Xbox Console Companion Quality Settings

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Companion Quality Settings: Hello all, I was just wondering if the "Very High" stream quality setting within the Xbox Console Companion app for Windows 10 has been removed? Prior to the summer when the kids were still in...
  7. Why is Xbox Controller Quality so bad ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Xbox Controller Quality so bad ?: I bought a brand new controller for 50 dollars and the LB was broken. At times it would not work, and most of the time it thinks im pressing it twice. 6adecc7b-abf1-4f75-8a77-4dffac6d87ca
  8. Poor Audio Quality with Blue Snowball Microphone and Xbox Game DVR

in XboX Insiders
    Poor Audio Quality with Blue Snowball Microphone and Xbox Game DVR: Hello! A little while ago, I purchased a Blue Snowball microphone to use for commentating during recordings with Xbox Game DVR. Unfortunately, every time I try to use the microphone with Game DVR,...
  9. Xbox One S 1TB Console – Sea of Thieves Bundle Quantity

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One S 1TB Console – Sea of Thieves Bundle Quantity: I recently purchased a new Xbox One S 1T. The bundle comes with the game Sea of Thieves and Hasbro Family Fun Pack Conquest Edition for Xbox One. The bundle also comes with a 3 months of Gold...
  10. quantity of coins as per pack 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    quantity of coins as per pack 5: Please note > I buy a pack 5 of coins and received on my bingo account only 2000 coins as per information it should be 7000 coins b91ca6fc-b64d-4a1b-b757-8263d1ac35d9