Quantity or Quality

Discus and support Quantity or Quality in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anthem is another good example. 85fd752f-3e84-4c26-95e9-1e2d920f1b60 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NiteTimeOwl3533, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Quantity or Quality

Anthem is another good example.

:)

NiteTimeOwl3533, Sep 6, 2019
  2. stethepea16 Win User

Quantity or Quality

I'm not too fussed about the game to be honest, if it's a game a love then I will play it as much as I can, I love simulation games & played construction simulator 2 when ti first came out, the graphics isn't the best to be fair but I love it :)
  3. JosemberG N Win User

Quantity or Quality

Olá, são termos que anda sempre unido e que um depende do outro para que o game possa sair do seu estagio de teste até o produto final...

eu tenho minhas particularidade.... onde eu aceito qualquer tipo de jogo, desde que ele tenha pelomenos uma qualidade decente e jogavel...
  4. Domdingo Win User

Quantity or Quality

I believe cyberpunk will be a hit from day 1. I think that its going to really elevate upcoming fps'.
  5. ravary212 Win User

Quantity or Quality

Well I think I relly prefer quality on this aspect
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Quantity or Quality

You can never trust reviews and game sales. Fallout 76 was supposed to be awful. The price was cut in half. Walmart had in their black friday ad last year that there were five per store of the limited steel book editions but I visited two different
    locations and both stores had at least fifteen to twenty of them. But if you look in the xbox community, fallout and awesome screenshots clubs you see lots of people talking about and post their fallout 76 gamer clips. Same thing with ufc 3, nba 2k19 and
    madden 19. Supposed to be awful but lots of people play them. I haven't played fallout 76 but I enjoyed the other games I mentioned. So the only way to find out if a game is something you will enjoy is to play it at someone else's house, hope a demo or
    free trial is released or wait for it to go on sale. Taking a chance on some games can be a gamble but it could be a great game.
Thema:

Quantity or Quality

1. Quantity or Quality - Similar Threads - Quantity Quality

2. Xbox Elite 2 controller still has poor quality manufacturing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 controller still has poor quality manufacturing...: Hi, I would like to create a discussion highlighting the fact that the Microsoft Xbox Elite 2 controllers are still not improved enough over the Xbox Elite original controller to warrant the...
  3. Elite series 2 very poor quality for money, need to return a 3rd time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 very poor quality for money, need to return a 3rd time: i purchased one on day of release and had issue's with it from the get go but wasn't playing a huge amount but during the lockdown i decieded to go through the warranty process and sent it back...
  4. Party Quality

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party Quality: I got a brand new wired remote today and a new headset but the headset isn't the problem it is the remote when it is plugged into the wired remote the quality is constantly static to others in the...
  5. Xbox One X DVR Recording times / Quality

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X DVR Recording times / Quality: My one X has a 1tb external HD formatted to NTFS connected to it for recording game play. The issue i have are as follows: When selecting the external device as the DVR recording location no...
  6. DTS: X for Headphones Audio Quality

in XboX Insiders
    DTS: X for Headphones Audio Quality: Hey all, Wondering if anyone else testing this has found the audio to sound distorted and/or muffled. The spacial setting does effectively pinpoint enemy locations, gunfire etc., however,...
  7. FORZA HORIZON 4 PHOTO MODE ON XBOX ONE X SAVES 1080 X 1920 px ON QUALITY MODE AND NOT 4K AS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA HORIZON 4 PHOTO MODE ON XBOX ONE X SAVES 1080 X 1920 px ON QUALITY MODE AND NOT 4K AS...: Hello, My name is Alex, Eduard's Matei's father, I recently bought an Xbox One X and I am having an issue with Forza Horizon 4 on saving / downloading photos taken on in game Photo Mode. We play...
  8. Serious rant on warranty quality

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious rant on warranty quality: Rant time. Xbox series 2 controller I bought the controller from walmart had mapping issues that led to warranty cover under microsoft. Well they kept my empty box so i can no longer return it...
  9. Xbox One S 1TB Console – Sea of Thieves Bundle Quantity

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One S 1TB Console – Sea of Thieves Bundle Quantity: I recently purchased a new Xbox One S 1T. The bundle comes with the game Sea of Thieves and Hasbro Family Fun Pack Conquest Edition for Xbox One. The bundle also comes with a 3 months of Gold...
  10. quantity of coins as per pack 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    quantity of coins as per pack 5: Please note > I buy a pack 5 of coins and received on my bingo account only 2000 coins as per information it should be 7000 coins b91ca6fc-b64d-4a1b-b757-8263d1ac35d9