Quantum break a hidden gamepass game? Looks awesome

Discus and support Quantum break a hidden gamepass game? Looks awesome in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Interesting to hear that Phill made xbox more popular late years. Yes i love the xbox and the way it work, the xbox os is very great, and the way one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Windyrunner, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Windyrunner
    Windyrunner Guest

Interesting to hear that Phill made xbox more popular late years.

Yes i love the xbox and the way it work, the xbox os is very great, and the way one x enhanched both old and new is amazing.

Making old games getting a new life, and some of the exclusives on xbox is better then ps exclusives, i think xbox would sold even more consoles if they used the same dirty triks to make more exclusive titles.

But now it seems like the best upcoming games is for both systems Quantum break a hidden gamepass game? Looks awesome :)

Hope they continue to deliver good gamepass games, and that developers continue to make games like avengers and cyberpunk 2077 for both consoles.

:)

Windyrunner, Jul 17, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Sometimes GamePass can be a little glitchy when it comes to displaying things. But Quantum Break is a great game lol.
  3. J0hnsta115 Win User

Thanks for the post, I was just at gamestop contemplating buying it. Glad I didn't now that I know I already have access to it!
  4. Tomesso Win User

I love all of the games from Remedy. I do hope Alan Wake 2 does work out someday.
  5. sandy the hippy Win User

Im not sure quite why it got a lot of slack when it came out. I totally loved it. One thing that was slated was the whole "tv episode " thing. I actually loved that about it. Do a few levels, then relax with a cuppa watching a 20 or so minute episode that
    fills in stuff going on elsewhere, finish your biscuit, next level time. It's actually a great approach lol
  6. InCaudaVenenum Win User

Quantum break was a solid game but had it faults...story was flat since it was divided between in-game cutscenes and a built-in live action series that focused on other characters. Nice concept but executed weirdly and not fully fleshed out imo. If it
    winds up on GP definitely worth a play.
Thema:

1. Quantum break a hidden gamepass game? Looks awesome - Similar Threads - Quantum break hidden

2. QUANTUM BREAK ERROR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    QUANTUM BREAK ERROR: I can't stream TV Series without download it. Any suggestion? 512d917c-43fe-4778-9be2-467eee7050fb
  3. xbox one quantum break edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one quantum break edition: can someone sent me a pic of the hdmi cable that come with this plus who its made by. can you sent to my email [Mod Removed - PII] 8c0a2b78-a3a1-4e3e-9c3e-fdff7e8ef183
  4. Quantum Break is Broken, Textures are ugly, Bug or Hardware problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum Break is Broken, Textures are ugly, Bug or Hardware problem?: Just got Quantum Break for my Xbox one S. Installed it with the latest update. Cutscenes are working fine but when I’m playing the game, almost all textures have squares in it or there are no...
  5. Quantum Break episodes aren't streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum Break episodes aren't streaming: I am currently playing Quantum Break on game pass and episode 2 of the live action show will not stream. Episode 1 played just fine. But for episode 2, I keep getting the message "unable to...
  6. quantum break price in pakistan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    quantum break price in pakistan: i want to know the price of quantum break in pakistan so i can buy it please help 23af6622-30f3-4eac-b75f-c8c4a76f25b5
  7. Quantum break This game can't be played. Resident Evil 0 This game kills many machines.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quantum break This game can't be played. Resident Evil 0 This game kills many machines.: Quantum break This game can't be played. Resident Evil 0 This game kills many machines. I am the official version of the game purchased in the store. The host system and the game are the latest....
  8. Can't Launch Quantum Break.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Launch Quantum Break.: So, I just got Quantum Break and I'm having an issue. I go to load up the game, and the intro screen comes up just fine, and then blackness and then nothing. Eventually, if I wait long enough, I...
  9. Quantum Break исчезла из магазина

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum Break исчезла из магазина: Купил игру, решил перепройти, в покупках есть возможности установить нет. Алло, Майкрософт, не вы ли там жалуетесь на пиратов, а сами в очередной раз доказываете Ваше свинское отношение к...
  10. Quantum Break won't install from disc, on my new Xbox One X, this game seems stuck but was ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum Break won't install from disc, on my new Xbox One X, this game seems stuck but was ...: Quantum Break won't install from disc right away, and there was no problem with it on the Xbox One Orginal, but since I now have Xbox One X, this game seems stuck at 3.61GB as far as I can tell...