Quantum break a hidden gamepass game? Looks awesome

Discus and support Quantum break a hidden gamepass game? Looks awesome in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Interesting to hear that Phill made xbox more popular late years. Yes i love the xbox and the way it work, the xbox os is very great, and the way one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Windyrunner, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Windyrunner
    Windyrunner Guest

Interesting to hear that Phill made xbox more popular late years.

Yes i love the xbox and the way it work, the xbox os is very great, and the way one x enhanched both old and new is amazing.

Making old games getting a new life, and some of the exclusives on xbox is better then ps exclusives, i think xbox would sold even more consoles if they used the same dirty triks to make more exclusive titles.

But now it seems like the best upcoming games is for both systems Quantum break a hidden gamepass game? Looks awesome :)

Hope they continue to deliver good gamepass games, and that developers continue to make games like avengers and cyberpunk 2077 for both consoles.

:)

Windyrunner, Jul 17, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Sometimes GamePass can be a little glitchy when it comes to displaying things. But Quantum Break is a great game lol.
  3. vHearth Win User

It does look like a great game graphics and storywise.
  4. I Sh00t Back x Win User

It's one of my favorite games. Dont forget to download the movie pack. It's like a mini movie based off your choices
  5. XDWifiLagg Win User

I watched gameplay when it came out but never really pulled the trigger on buying it. Looks like a good game.
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

Offline means it'll download all the tv episodes, making complete installation size 175gb, or you can just stream it to save space
Thema:

1. Quantum break a hidden gamepass game? Looks awesome - Similar Threads - Quantum break hidden

2. Quantum break streaming service issues on xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum break streaming service issues on xbox one.: Hi, I purchased an xbox one s just week ago and I'm having a blast playing on it. But I am experiencing an issue with quantum break. The issue is that I am not able to stream the live action...
  3. Quantum Break Windows 10 Episodes Streaming Error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum Break Windows 10 Episodes Streaming Error.: In the middle of this year I bought Quantum Break for Windows 10 from the Microsft Store. From the beginning I could not watch the episodes. That same week I contacted by phone to ask about this...
  4. Quantum Break for PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Quantum Break for PC: Hello, I preordered the game Quantum Break in march of 2016, which included the PC version as part of the preorder. My wife has finally decided that she wants to play the game, however when I go...
  5. Quantum Break in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Quantum Break in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hi, I literally don't understand how this game has been forgotten. It needs to jump into the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate... We need more games in PC if Microsoft wants to make a proper push in PC...
  6. QUANTUM BREAK ERROR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    QUANTUM BREAK ERROR: I can't stream TV Series without download it. Any suggestion? 512d917c-43fe-4778-9be2-467eee7050fb
  7. xbox one quantum break edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one quantum break edition: can someone sent me a pic of the hdmi cable that come with this plus who its made by. can you sent to my email [Mod Removed - PII] 8c0a2b78-a3a1-4e3e-9c3e-fdff7e8ef183
  8. Quantum Break is Broken, Textures are ugly, Bug or Hardware problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum Break is Broken, Textures are ugly, Bug or Hardware problem?: Just got Quantum Break for my Xbox one S. Installed it with the latest update. Cutscenes are working fine but when I’m playing the game, almost all textures have squares in it or there are no...
  9. Quantum Break episodes aren't streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quantum Break episodes aren't streaming: I am currently playing Quantum Break on game pass and episode 2 of the live action show will not stream. Episode 1 played just fine. But for episode 2, I keep getting the message "unable to...
  10. quantum break price in pakistan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    quantum break price in pakistan: i want to know the price of quantum break in pakistan so i can buy it please help 23af6622-30f3-4eac-b75f-c8c4a76f25b5