Query on downloaded games

Discus and support Query on downloaded games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, if i buy and download a game on my profile, will it still be available to play if i delete my profile and someone else loads thiers ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by S3XYduck, Jul 12, 2019.

1. S3XYduck
    S3XYduck Guest

Hi, if i buy and download a game on my profile, will it still be available to play if i delete my profile and someone else loads thiers ?

:)

S3XYduck, Jul 12, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

3. TomaToMcNuggets Win User

The ownership of the game will lie with your account, the only exception would be if you simply signed out of the account and into another whilst your account’s home xbox setting is on
  4. sandy the hippy Win User

Does the profile need to be logged on to use the game or can another profile enter it ?
    As already stated, the profile needs to be present, and signed in, on the console for the game to work.

Then any user can play game
  5. denis97g Win User

Hi! No, to play the game the account that bought it needs to be signed in or the xbox has to be set as home xbox.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Only through the profile that has made the purchase and has been set as xbox home you can play the game. If the home profile leaves, the game leaves.
Thema:

1. Query on downloaded games - Similar Threads - Query downloaded games

2. Sign In Email Query

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign In Email Query: I added my new email address to my Microsoft account, and made it my primary email address about a week ago. On all pages of my Microsoft account, the email linked with the account is still the...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate - Insider promotion query

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate - Insider promotion query: I was wondering if an Xbox dev or another member here understands how this Insider promotion works. I find the descriptions rather vague. When GP Ultimate became available I paid the $1 and it...
  4. consulta (query)

in XBoX on Windows
    consulta (query): muy buenas tarde tengo un problema quiero descargar una aplicaccion y me dice que tengo que configurara famili ya ise eso pero no se donde queda el icono de cambiar dirección de factura alguien me...
  5. Xbox Rewards to Gift Card Query

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Rewards to Gift Card Query: Hi, Just a query regarding the exchange of Xbox rewards for gift cards. I just exchanged points for 2 x $25.00 gift cards that said they'd get emailed to my "primary email" account (I recall it...
  6. Xbox One launching game query

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One launching game query: When i launch some games from my home screen, the loading screen seems to stay up a bit longer and i hear some sound from the game before the screen goes away. Is this common? I first noticed...
  7. query

in XBoX Accessibility
    query: how could i reach xbox live coversation 33d7f5ee-b463-45ea-bf34-466e417ca820
  8. Forza horizon 4 drift pack query

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza horizon 4 drift pack query: Hi all, my son has purchased a drift pack for his forza horizon 4 but he is telling me that he can't find any extra cars. I've had the receipt for the pack so can anyone help please? Many thanks,...
  9. Xbox 360 download querie

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 download querie: Sup guys can you tell me whether we can change WiFi while download a game on Xbox 360 d932ed1e-a25a-4d5c-bf6e-56e80e2e4eda
  10. Xbox 360 downloaded games query...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 downloaded games query...: Hi, Ive just bought an xbox one today and i am looking to sell my 360 to try and recoup some money. I had bought quite a few games via download on the 360 and i was just wondering if these games...