Quest Master points not recieved, all game pass quest completed for March 2019

Discus and support Quest Master points not recieved, all game pass quest completed for March 2019 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Not working; Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests All of the quest displayed for March has been completed and display complete status. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Samurai2k, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Samurai2k
    Samurai2k Guest

Not working; Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests

All of the quest displayed for March has been completed and display complete status. The
    Quest Master

Complete all Game Pass quests to get an additional 500 points. Does not display complete status.

:)

Samurai2k, Apr 5, 2019
  2. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

You have to click each quest and complete it. The master quest does not auto complete just like the rest
  3. dtfkl Win User

Hello there, for Game Pass Quests, it may take up to 48hrs for tracking to complete.
  4. JUST DO IT415 Win User

I would definitely contact Microsoft rewards support if you didn't get your points after 48 hours you completed the other quests. It should usually update on its own but whenever it doesn't, got to send that support email.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Try contacting
    Xbox Support
    directly for assistance with that. It is best to request a call back.
  6. choppyseize Win User

As mentioned they can take a few weeks to register in some cases. I would wait a bit before contacting support
Thema:

1. Quest Master points not recieved, all game pass quest completed for March 2019 - Similar Threads - Quest Master points

2. Erro na quest guardião do jogo Fatal Bullet [Translate] Error in the game Guardian Quest...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro na quest guardião do jogo Fatal Bullet [Translate] Error in the game Guardian Quest...: Bom dia, estou com problema na quest guardião do jogo fatal bullet executei a quest porem ela fica travada e não continua assim n consigo continuar a história do jogo. [Translate by Mod] Good...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Quests - Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Quests - Microsoft Rewards: I've been having issues with the Quests on the Xbox Rewards app. My partner can see/complete the quests however none are showing for me. Another family member (not part of my family group) is also...
  4. Microsoft Rewards Quest Change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Quest Change: Firstly I'm confused as to why my previous post was removed, considering I didn't get a answer, and I still have the same question. But basically the quests, at least for me having been changed...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Quest Issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Quest Issue: My quest that involves an achievement in MX vs. ATV Reflex is not registering. I did 3 achievements in the game in 4/6/19. [img] a6875c6e-c277-42d3-82a7-6a0c1ab292a8
  6. Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?: There was like 19 days left on the Quests and now they've all been changed to the Metro series. I only had to get 2 achievements to finish this months aswell. 25a85970-c8b1-4e4c-95b0-b0a543def4a9
  7. Microsoft Rewards Quest Not Working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Quest Not Working: Game pass quest "Pedal to the metal" didn't count quest from MX vs ATV Reflex. Achevements unlocked: Moto Skills & Master Skills. My account name Seth Black UK 5a04a317-892c-439e-b8ed-ed2694338251
  8. Not working ; Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not working ; Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests: All of the quest displayed have been completed and display complete status. The Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests to get an additional 500 points. Does not display complete status....
  9. Quest master not completing

in XBoX Rewards
    Quest master not completing: I have completed the required game pass quests, Rewards hero (3 ticks) 50pts Aftercharge (3 ticks) 200pts Hellblade: senua’s sacrifice (3 ticks) 200pts Shadow of the tomb raider (3 ticks) 200pts...
  10. Problema Rewards Game Pass Quest Master [Problema Rewards Game Pass Quest Master]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problema Rewards Game Pass Quest Master [Problema Rewards Game Pass Quest Master]: Olá já a quase uma semana realizei a tarefa para liberação do prêmio "Game Pass Quest Master" no Rewards. Acredito que algum Bug no sistema de liberação dos pontos está bloqueando esta última...