Quest Master points not recieved, all game pass quest completed for March 2019

Discus and support Quest Master points not recieved, all game pass quest completed for March 2019 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Not working; Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests All of the quest displayed for March has been completed and display complete status. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Samurai2k, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Samurai2k
    Samurai2k Guest

Not working; Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests

All of the quest displayed for March has been completed and display complete status. The
    Quest Master

Complete all Game Pass quests to get an additional 500 points. Does not display complete status.

:)

Samurai2k, Apr 5, 2019
  2. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

You have to click each quest and complete it. The master quest does not auto complete just like the rest
  3. dtfkl Win User

Hello there, for Game Pass Quests, it may take up to 48hrs for tracking to complete.
  4. JUST DO IT415 Win User

I would definitely contact Microsoft rewards support if you didn't get your points after 48 hours you completed the other quests. It should usually update on its own but whenever it doesn't, got to send that support email.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Try contacting
    Xbox Support
    directly for assistance with that. It is best to request a call back.
  6. choppyseize Win User

As mentioned they can take a few weeks to register in some cases. I would wait a bit before contacting support
Thema:

1. Quest Master points not recieved, all game pass quest completed for March 2019 - Similar Threads - Quest Master points

2. Microsoft Rewards PC quest not obtainable

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards PC quest not obtainable: Hello, this month you can get +500 rewards points for completing an achievement on pc for Forza Horizon 4 and I've done that, the app shows the tick. But if I now click on the "obtain rewards"...
  3. Can't redeem Forza Horizon 4 PC quest reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Forza Horizon 4 PC quest reward: I got a quest which consist in getting an achievement on PC in FH4, but in Microsoft Rewards apps there isn't a Redeem button, so quest is accomplished but I can't get my reward points. Here's my...
  4. Rewards Program Quests bug

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rewards Program Quests bug: I have been trying to access Game Pass Quests in the achievement section of my Xbox One S console. When clicking on sign up for Microsoft Rewards to take part in the quests I clicked join now at...
  5. Game Pass Quests Retroactive.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Quests Retroactive.: Anyone else think that game pass quest should be retroactive. Example right now Monster Hunter World has a quest for getting two achievements. Problem is I've gotten all the achievements in the...
  6. Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?: So i tried to do the quest for the game pass app and its not letting me claim my points just wondering if im doing it wrong or some [Mod Removed - Profanity] 95154f52-bb5f-4069-a673-b42ed7ffbc0c
  7. Operation: spy master

in XBoX Rewards
    Operation: spy master: I completed the operation spymaster in the rewards tab . It game me my free month of game pass, my 1500 rewards points, but it won't give me my 2x bing search points. Am I supposed to do something...
  8. Not working ; Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not working ; Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests: All of the quest displayed have been completed and display complete status. The Quest Master Complete all Game Pass quests to get an additional 500 points. Does not display complete status....
  9. Quest master not completing

in XBoX Rewards
    Quest master not completing: I have completed the required game pass quests, Rewards hero (3 ticks) 50pts Aftercharge (3 ticks) 200pts Hellblade: senua’s sacrifice (3 ticks) 200pts Shadow of the tomb raider (3 ticks) 200pts...
  10. Problema Rewards Game Pass Quest Master [Problema Rewards Game Pass Quest Master]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problema Rewards Game Pass Quest Master [Problema Rewards Game Pass Quest Master]: Olá já a quase uma semana realizei a tarefa para liberação do prêmio "Game Pass Quest Master" no Rewards. Acredito que algum Bug no sistema de liberação dos pontos está bloqueando esta última...