Question about account and how to merge them

Discus and support Question about account and how to merge them in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I got 2 Microsoft account 1 main (doesn’t have a Xbox account) and a second one (with a Xbox account) is it possible for me to change the email log in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mathismei, Jun 11, 2022.

1. /u/mathismei
    /u/mathismei Guest

I got 2 Microsoft account 1 main (doesn’t have a Xbox account) and a second one (with a Xbox account) is it possible for me to change the email log in of the Xbox account to be the same one has my main? (On pc i dont have a Xbox)

submitted by /u/mathismei
    [link] [comments]

/u/mathismei, Jun 11, 2022
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Fusion de comptes [Account merger]

If you are talking about Microsoft accounts, then it is impossible to merge them.
  3. AlexDaLarge Win User

How to move Gamertag from one LIVE account to another without Xbox306?

I've no idea how to merge you accounts or transfer them but heres the number for the Poland helpline - 00800 441 17 96.
  4. senator5710 Win User

combining gamertags

if you cant merge accounts can you delete them?
  5. BugOut Machine Win User

merging old accounts together?

This is not a stupid question at all! It is in fact possible to merge the achievements from at least one of your offline profiles to your XBL/Xbox.com profile. (I’m not certain about 4 of them… but you can experiment by following these instructions with
    the one that is most important to you first.).

Start your console and load the offline Profile that you want merged with your XBL account.

Now select the large Join Xbox Live banner on your Dashboard and follow the initial steps to setup an account with XBL. When you are asked to enter a Gamertag, enter the one that you use on Live. It doesn’t matter what type of membership you have, but
    if you want to try to merge all four of these accounts, I would setup a new Silver account first…

When it tells you that the Gamertag is already taken, select the option to Recover your Gamertag. This

should
    then merge your achievements.
  6. OTSG ASSA551N Win User

Check this out!

koo, how would u feel about merging with us?
Thema:

1. Question about account and how to merge them - Similar Threads - Question account merge

2. Account Banning Question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Banning Question: Dears I will appreciate your help if you can answer my question. I am new to Xbox and made a new Xbox account and set it up to a region different than my location, redeemed a gift card and...
  3. Questions related to Account Recovery Form (Xbox Live Device ID)

in XBoX on Windows
    Questions related to Account Recovery Form (Xbox Live Device ID): I was filling the Account Recovery Form of Microsoft and found out this blank. I used Xbox Live on PC but I do not have Xbox 360 or Xbox One. May I ask what should I put inside the blank?...
  4. Where can I send stolen account recovery questions?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I send stolen account recovery questions?: Hello, Two days ago I had phonecall with support and now I finaly was able to do all the questions they asked me to do. They said: "Send it to our servers." but where can I send it? Thank you...
  5. Account Question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Question: I've read some other threads but this is very confusing...here is my scenario: I have an Xbox with my Ultimate account. My son has his own user profile (microsoft account) that I share my...
  6. Xbox Account Issue Question/Requested Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account Issue Question/Requested Help: My Xbox account doesn't show on sign in or who's playing today screen with my other family members xbox accounts. I don't know if it was deleted but it's just not there or anywhere like it was...
  7. Account Question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Question: Long story short, account was hacked, gamertag stolen, went thru Microsoft support and recovery process, got my account back and they said they can’t give back my original gamertag even though It...
  8. Question about unlinking Minecraft Microsoft account from playstation account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question about unlinking Minecraft Microsoft account from playstation account: So I wanted to unlink my account and link a new one but on the minecraft site it said that wasn't possible, It said you can only link back your old account but not a new one after unlinking. So...
  9. Question about Microsoft Accounts and XBox Profiles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question about Microsoft Accounts and XBox Profiles: Hi all, I've seen similar issues, but believe mine is a little different since I'm not trying to keep a longstanding account or transfer data. My son established an MS/XBox account a few years...
  10. Xbox account merging question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox account merging question: My wife and I just got married. She has an Xbox account and I have a Xbox Gold Game Pass on my PC. Is there a way to merge the two accounts so neither one will loose progress or purchased games?...