Question about avatar on Xbox one ?

Discus and support Question about avatar on Xbox one ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Any information that any game on Xbox one like ryse game avatar,costume or weapon can be added on live.İ really like on 360 i want to see on Xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gokayrip, Feb 15, 2014.

1. gokayrip
    gokayrip Guest

Any information that any game on Xbox one like ryse game avatar,costume or weapon can be added on live.İ really like on 360 i want to see on Xbox one games.Thx for reply.

:)

gokayrip, Feb 15, 2014
  2. rylego
    rylego Guest
    xbox avatar update

i am hering about this xbox one avatar update and i have a question are they going to be the same cartoonish ones from the xbox 360 but with different graphics.

rylego, Feb 15, 2014
  3. Xbox One Avatars Questions!

So not having an Xbox One, I have a few questions for those that do.

1) Are there avatars and if so, can you use past avatar purchases (clothes, props, etc...) on them?

2) Do any Xbox One games have avatar rewards?

ImSoBeautEVIL, Feb 15, 2014
  4. DEACON
    DEACON Guest

Not right now unfortunately. Nothing on the Xbox One translates online the way that it does for 360.

DEACON, Feb 15, 2014
  5. DEACON Win User

Not right now unfortunately. Nothing on the Xbox One translates online the way that it does for 360.
  6. Professor Funk Win User

Xbox live account banned for no reason!!!

I don't purchase avatar skins, pal. I don't know whats available for purchase this isn't about my knowledge of whats for purchase at the xbox store its about whether i understand the rules. Had the question been "is it ok to mod your avatar" i of course
    would have answered false. But thats not the question its "purple avatars are cool! true or false" like what is that?
  7. dup4c07dd58-5f0a-483 Win User

Question about Avatars

No, you will only be able to use the items on the avatar of the account that purchased the items.
  8. Sean2383 Win User

Questions about DLC for avatars

You're a doughnut?!?

Sorry I couldn't resist. So to answer your question DLC is profile restricted. So I'm afraid only you would have access to it!

If you transfer your files cross to the new HDD you should still have access to everything - if it doesn't appear then you can just download it again from your download history!

Hope that helps!
  9. Snooty-EAFBC25B-098A Win User

Questions about DLC for avatars

To what i know of, you cannot use an avatar item you have unlocked/purchased on your profile and use it on another profile.

--------------------------------

Although with themes and gamerpics, you ARE able to use themes & gamerpics you have purchased and use them on another profile.

--------------------------

With the redownloading content, i'm not that techy, maybe someone else can get that one for ya ;)
Thema:

1. Question about avatar on Xbox one ? - Similar Threads - Question avatar

2. Question about gold subs and sharing it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about gold subs and sharing it.: So a friend of mine just asked me a question that make me have doubts since I'm not really up to date with the subscription sharing things. He currently have a monthly Game Pass Ultimate...
  3. Вопрос по покупке gears of war на xbox 360 [Translation - The question of buying gears of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Вопрос по покупке gears of war на xbox 360 [Translation - The question of buying gears of...: Здравствуйте я хочу купить эту игру на xbox 360 но в вашем магазине указано что она работает на xbox one,то есть если я куплю я не смогу активировать и играть на своей консоли? ----------- [Mod...
  4. Question about 360 games and xbox 1 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about 360 games and xbox 1 games: So I have xbox 360 games like oblivion that is suppose to be able to play on xbox 1 and it used to but xbox 1 doesn't accept it anymore. I have the disc. I also have another one in the elder...
  5. A quick question about terms and conditions

in XBoX on Consoles
    A quick question about terms and conditions: Hi i was telling my friends how i joined xbox ambassadors and how wonderful it was to be in it and 1 of my friends said he was going to join just for the badge and get to tier silver and then not...
  6. Question for Xbox Insider team or the Insider Staff about the play later feature and the...

in XboX Insiders
    Question for Xbox Insider team or the Insider Staff about the play later feature and the...: When I was in the Alpha Ring in the past insider program awhile ago I started noticing issues with the GamePass tab on the homescreen dashboard and as well as the Alerts tab in the guide. when I...
  7. Xbox New Avatars Questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox New Avatars Questions: Didnt really know where to post this but I would really like for an Xbox Representative to respond to this because this is a question that has been bothering me about the new Xbox Avatars. Now I...
  8. Profile Avatar question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Profile Avatar question: When I try to change the style of my avatar, there isn't anything showing in the style box. What do I need to do to get the choices? My husband changed his and when I look at his it has the...
  9. Avatar question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Avatar question: I have a dumb question... my avatar in the forms appears as a goalie... how do I change it? Thanks in advance Sincerely That Geek 5410 b40b8fe6-82fa-4b60-9a87-0a128f5d25d1
  10. Xbox Live Avatar Store Questions.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Avatar Store Questions.: I own an apparel company and i was wondering if it was possible place products in the Xbox Live avatar store for users to purchase. If this is possible, does anyone know who i can contact to make...