Question about console ban on xbox console

Discus and support Question about console ban on xbox console in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have 2 accounts on my xbox series s. one them is my main account and the other is the account i use for game pass subscription(completely legal using... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MCbravey, Nov 29, 2021.

1. /u/MCbravey
    /u/MCbravey Guest

I have 2 accounts on my xbox series s. one them is my main account and the other is the account i use for game pass subscription(completely legal using gift cards) can this situation result in a console ban?

submitted by /u/MCbravey
    [link] [comments]

/u/MCbravey, Nov 29, 2021
  2. Temhotabot Win User

Question about console ban

[quote user="GreatCastle652"]

Sure, after you answer my question. Why would a family private owned company comply to allow players play vulgar language games where as the same ESRB ratings of the game with vulgar language can't be used online? kind of a double standard, don't you think?
    My petition will continue on strong.

[/quote]

The game rating is for the actual game play. The online portion of every single game is not rated and tells everyone this on the game packaging and some even have a disclaimer within the game itself. XBL has and always will be
    a family oriented service and as such is rated 'E' by MS.

I have to ask, if you had a problem with the ToS, why did you agree to it in 08? You could have saved yourself time and money from the get go...
  3. NEO XBOX360 Win User

Question about console ban

4. bluewonder-0305FA2B- Win User

Question about console banned

Thanks for the reply Zen.

I only knew I was banned when i tried to connect to xbox live and i had a message come up saying that the console was banned from live.

I then received an email saying that my profile had been permanently suspended on live.

Should I have received two emails one for the console and one for the profile?

Does anybody know if this is normal to ban both console and profile at the sametime?
  5. bluewonder-0305FA2B- Win User

Lestat did that as soon has I knew the console was banned and as KLRSKIR said in his post the console wouldn't connect to live.
  6. Endgamez Win User

This is a forum. Discussions here are public and everyone has the right of reply. If you want a private conversation, you're in the wrong place.

Seems it's your day for making a fool of yourself.
Thema:

1. Question about console ban on xbox console - Similar Threads - Question console ban

2. Question about the Windows 10/11 Xbox App and console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Question about the Windows 10/11 Xbox App and console streaming: Hello, After some googling i couldn't find my answer to this... When i'm playing a game through the Xbox App on Windows using the "console streaming (not cloud)" thing after about 10 minutes it...
  3. Xbox "home" console question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox "home" console question: I have an Xbox One X as my "home" console. I recently purchased a Xbox Series S. I might want to make it my "home" console, but I know you are allowed to only change it so many times per year. Is...
  4. Question About Cloud Gaming On Consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Question About Cloud Gaming On Consoles: is cloud gaming available on delta or omega ring yet? submitted by /u/MrviValdos [link] [comments]
  5. Question about my HDMI not working on my old console

in XboX Insiders
    Question about my HDMI not working on my old console: So I recently got a series s and I wanted to give my old Xbox one s to my little sister so she have fun playing with her friends but when I try setting it up the hdmi cable is never working...
  6. Xbox Enforcement questions regarding how to avoid a console and permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement questions regarding how to avoid a console and permanent ban?: What can I really do to avoid a possible console or permanent ban? 2 days ago, I received a 1 day com ban, but it was reduced because I successfully appealed. Thought maybe I need to know some...
  7. A question regarding console bans.

in XBoX on Consoles
    A question regarding console bans.: I’ve dealt with my fair share of extremely toxic modders ruining games and even going as far as to prevent me from playing and even disconnecting me from Xbox Live... and I wanted to know, are...
  8. Question about Console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Console ban: Hello I have just came home from classes to discover that I'm unable to play games on xbox live and use party chat I was confused to why this was happening as my account hasn't received an...
  9. Question about console bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about console bans: So I just got done talking with support, and I am unable to play Xbox live, but don't have an active Xbox live suspension on my enforcement page, just a communications suspension. But after...
  10. Console banned hardware question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console banned hardware question: My account or xbox wasn't banned, i don't do anything but play games and watch netflix on my console but my warranty recently ran out and now my console doesn't scan games anymore.(i can still...