Question about console streaming

Discus and support Question about console streaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Are you able to console stream away from home at this time or does that only work with xcloud at the moment? Thanks in advance for any answers and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/get_lit_420, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Question about console streaming

Are you able to console stream away from home at this time or does that only work with xcloud at the moment? Thanks in advance for any answers and sorry if this has been answered before.

submitted by /u/get_lit_420
    [link] [comments]

/u/get_lit_420, Nov 8, 2019
  2. VoodooSevenTwo Win User

Questions about STREAMING !

Hello JehadTKD,

First, you will need to contact your ISP for any data charges you might incur. No one here will be able to answer that, because all charges are based on your ISP services and whatever possible contract you may have with them. Microsoft does not charge for
    data usage to use XBOX Live.

Second, you don't need to go to "add device" to add your XBOX One Console. You need to be signed into your Microsoft account on your Windows 10 PC, have your XBOX One turned on and signed into XBOX Live with the SAME ACCOUNT that you used on your PC. When
    you open the XBOX App, click sign in, then click "connect" and it will connect to your XBOX One. You can also right click files and select "cast to device > XBOX One Console" to cast videos, TV etc.

***You MUST have your XBOX One Console turned on while trying to connect. If it isn't on, Windows cannot locate it because it does not give off a signal when it is turned off.
  3. jehadabeed Win User

Questions about STREAMING !

you are all wrong dude ,

First i asked about how much it takes Like Browsing takes about 100mb per houre ... etc so things like this is so simple so i wasn't saying microsoft is taking data from me that is so stupid ,

Second im already on my microsoft account on windows as i said if u saw it that i can stram music and movies as [Click the right button on the file that u want and do play to xbox one] .. but i can't find my console from the xbox app -_-
  4. tohellnbak Win User

Question about twitch streaming

Nope.. only "GAMES" on the XB1 are able to be streamed. Not Apps, not TV, not dashboard.. only when a game is currently being played

you will need real streaming gear for a PC for that
  5. Temhotabot Win User

Question about console ban

[quote user="GreatCastle652"]

Sure, after you answer my question. Why would a family private owned company comply to allow players play vulgar language games where as the same ESRB ratings of the game with vulgar language can't be used online? kind of a double standard, don't you think?
    My petition will continue on strong.

[/quote]

The game rating is for the actual game play. The online portion of every single game is not rated and tells everyone this on the game packaging and some even have a disclaimer within the game itself. XBL has and always will be
    a family oriented service and as such is rated 'E' by MS.

I have to ask, if you had a problem with the ToS, why did you agree to it in 08? You could have saved yourself time and money from the get go...
  6. NEO XBOX360 Win User

Question about console ban

Thema:

Question about console streaming

1. Question about console streaming - Similar Threads - Question console streaming

2. Achievement Question For PC and Console?

in XBoX on Windows
    Achievement Question For PC and Console?: Hello, If you have a game for Xbox, and your able to play on PC, can you unlock them? Or if you just have a game for PC, can you unlock them for your console. I got a game the other day and I...
  3. Console purchase questions.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console purchase questions.: So, if I was to pre-order the new Xbox Series X, would it be possible for me to use my Microsoft credits in place of credit card? 0ff84e18-dae6-495f-ae51-f2d833ab9c59
  4. Question: Will "upgrading" from Xbox Game Pass for Console and Xbox Live Gold to Xbox Game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question: Will "upgrading" from Xbox Game Pass for Console and Xbox Live Gold to Xbox Game...: I'm not sold on paying Microsoft $1 to "upgrade" to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate if that means I'll be giving up all of the time I have on Xbox Game Pass for Console and Xbox Live Gold except for what...
  5. More than one Xbox Console Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass ultimate questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    More than one Xbox Console Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass ultimate questions: Hi There I have purchased a 2nd Xbox Console. Original Console = Console A New Console = Console B On Console A I have XBox Live Gold. I would like my Adult child to be able to play games...
  6. Console Streaming Question

in XboX Insiders
    Console Streaming Question: So I had to leave my X1X in KY when coming to Pittsburgh for Thanksgiving and I went to stream. The stream loads up and I can see my console home screen but nothing works other than being able to...
  7. Questions on xCloud Streaming and xCloud Console Streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Questions on xCloud Streaming and xCloud Console Streaming.: Have a couple of questions, I have been able to use the xCloud streaming, works OK, but I wanted to try the Console streaming from the local LAN. but it appears that you need to pass the 4.8mb...
  8. Xbox Enforcement questions regarding how to avoid a console and permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement questions regarding how to avoid a console and permanent ban?: What can I really do to avoid a possible console or permanent ban? 2 days ago, I received a 1 day com ban, but it was reduced because I successfully appealed. Thought maybe I need to know some...
  9. 2 players on same console question - Very new XBOX owner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 players on same console question - Very new XBOX owner: I am such a new person to the XBOX community and I have questions and will probably have a tom more... 1st question - Just purchased the XBOX One X with the Forza Horizon 4 package. I ordered an...
  10. Question about how to get the plex app to work on console when i get a subscription for the...

in XboX Insiders
    Question about how to get the plex app to work on console when i get a subscription for the...: I have tried to Get the Plex app to work on the Xbox 360 it never worked even though I got a subscription for the Plex app. and I have also tried to get the PLex app to work on the Xbox one when I...