Question about console streaming

Discus and support Question about console streaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Are you able to console stream away from home at this time or does that only work with xcloud at the moment? Thanks in advance for any answers and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/get_lit_420, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Question about console streaming

Are you able to console stream away from home at this time or does that only work with xcloud at the moment? Thanks in advance for any answers and sorry if this has been answered before.

submitted by /u/get_lit_420
    [link] [comments]

/u/get_lit_420, Nov 8, 2019
  2. VoodooSevenTwo Win User

Questions about STREAMING !

Hello JehadTKD,

First, you will need to contact your ISP for any data charges you might incur. No one here will be able to answer that, because all charges are based on your ISP services and whatever possible contract you may have with them. Microsoft does not charge for
    data usage to use XBOX Live.

Second, you don't need to go to "add device" to add your XBOX One Console. You need to be signed into your Microsoft account on your Windows 10 PC, have your XBOX One turned on and signed into XBOX Live with the SAME ACCOUNT that you used on your PC. When
    you open the XBOX App, click sign in, then click "connect" and it will connect to your XBOX One. You can also right click files and select "cast to device > XBOX One Console" to cast videos, TV etc.

***You MUST have your XBOX One Console turned on while trying to connect. If it isn't on, Windows cannot locate it because it does not give off a signal when it is turned off.
  3. jehadabeed Win User

Questions about STREAMING !

you are all wrong dude ,

First i asked about how much it takes Like Browsing takes about 100mb per houre ... etc so things like this is so simple so i wasn't saying microsoft is taking data from me that is so stupid ,

Second im already on my microsoft account on windows as i said if u saw it that i can stram music and movies as [Click the right button on the file that u want and do play to xbox one] .. but i can't find my console from the xbox app -_-
  4. tohellnbak Win User

Question about twitch streaming

Nope.. only "GAMES" on the XB1 are able to be streamed. Not Apps, not TV, not dashboard.. only when a game is currently being played

you will need real streaming gear for a PC for that
  5. Mister Cerb Win User

Quantum break Video Streaming

Hey there Cake! I was able to track down a bit of info that should assist in answering some of your questions.

There are 4 video segments throughout the game running about 25 minutes each. Streaming these will be similar to streaming a half hour TV show on popular video streaming services. If data consumption is a concern, you may skip the video scenes using the “B”
    button on your console or the Space Bar on Windows 10.

I hope that helps! Have an awesome weekend! =)
  6. Temhotabot Win User

Question about console ban

[quote user="GreatCastle652"]

Sure, after you answer my question. Why would a family private owned company comply to allow players play vulgar language games where as the same ESRB ratings of the game with vulgar language can't be used online? kind of a double standard, don't you think?
    My petition will continue on strong.

[/quote]

The game rating is for the actual game play. The online portion of every single game is not rated and tells everyone this on the game packaging and some even have a disclaimer within the game itself. XBL has and always will be
    a family oriented service and as such is rated 'E' by MS.

I have to ask, if you had a problem with the ToS, why did you agree to it in 08? You could have saved yourself time and money from the get go...
Thema:

Question about console streaming

1. Question about console streaming - Similar Threads - Question console streaming

2. 2 players on same console question - Very new XBOX owner

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 players on same console question - Very new XBOX owner: I am such a new person to the XBOX community and I have questions and will probably have a tom more... 1st question - Just purchased the XBOX One X with the Forza Horizon 4 package. I ordered an...
  3. Question about how to get the plex app to work on console when i get a subscription for the...

in XboX Insiders
    Question about how to get the plex app to work on console when i get a subscription for the...: I have tried to Get the Plex app to work on the Xbox 360 it never worked even though I got a subscription for the Plex app. and I have also tried to get the PLex app to work on the Xbox one when I...
  4. General question about Xbox one consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    General question about Xbox one consoles: I've only just recently switched to an Xbox one S console. Been using Wii and Wii U for a long time. Anyway, my question is if for some reason my console stops working and I have to get another...
  5. Pytanie odnośnie konsoli. [Question about the console.]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pytanie odnośnie konsoli. [Question about the console.]: Witam, posiadam konsolę xbox 360. Dość dawno temu uszkodził się napęd DVD, w związku z tym że naprawa była droga konsola wylądowała w piwnicy do dnia dzisiejszego. Odpalam konsolkę by zobaczyć czy...
  6. Buying a second console. Multiple questions.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buying a second console. Multiple questions.: Thanks in advance for the answers, as they have probably been asked before. I currently own a Xbox 1 S and I am subscribed to xbox live gold. All the games I own were bought digitally, no hard...
  7. A question regarding console bans.

in XBoX on Consoles
    A question regarding console bans.: I’ve dealt with my fair share of extremely toxic modders ruining games and even going as far as to prevent me from playing and even disconnecting me from Xbox Live... and I wanted to know, are...
  8. I had a question about a repair of a console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had a question about a repair of a console?: Good evening to whom it corresponds my name is Victor a few days ago present some flaws in my console since from nowhere it started to heat up and turned off so that since then I did not want to...
  9. Question regarding home console privileges

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding home console privileges: Is there a way to keep another specific account from benefiting from my home gold privileges or only allow one other account to benefit from my home gold privileges?...
  10. Questions about receiving your SMITE Console League Summer LAN MixPot? Check here!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Questions about receiving your SMITE Console League Summer LAN MixPot? Check here!: Hey everyone! The SMITE Console League Summer LAN MixPot items will be delivered directly to your SMITE account within 14 days from the event date. You will receive a notification in the SMITE...