Question about controller angle

Discus and support Question about controller angle in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello my turning stick goes in squares ingame i want it to be 360 like in edge this annoys me in like bulletstorm taking down choppers act 2 chapter 2... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marius OttesenHøllesli, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Question about controller angle

Hello my turning stick goes in squares ingame i want it to be 360 like in edge this annoys me in like bulletstorm taking down choppers act 2 chapter 2 when moving aim up right it goes 90degree up its annoying to aim this way ifixed controller with brook
    and 360 wired buttons responsive dont need to hold very hard i want this to be fixed with my series s controller i played with mouse keyboard last 11 years i remember 360 turns i memorized

:)

Marius OttesenHøllesli, Oct 22, 2020
  2. FaronKolbe Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Multi Screen Setup (3 Screens)

This does not stretch the view at all if you adjust the offset angle in the nvidia control panel and adjust the resolution in flight sim.
    Where do i find the ‘adjust the angle offset’ in the nvidia control panel? Do you mean bezel correction?
  3. MAKO MARAUDER Win User

Question about a multiple console home

"Question about a multiple console home"

Answer: It means they will be able to spy on you from multiple angles on you and your family

t1.gstatic.com/images
  4. GALACTICIAN Win User

MS, One Gamer's Controller Opinion

The xb1 and 360 have different grip angles too. I wish they had customizable modular controllers you can design to your liking. They would have polymer or rubber backstraps that create the SIZE and ANGLE u want
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Question about controller

The Elite controller is basically as it sounds. Its a higher end controller.

Basically it has more buttons that you can program and edit around when setting up the device to make your gaming experiences more streamlined and personal. It allows for more customization for how a controller's input works basically. With it being higher
    end its also kind of pricy. I have one. Its durable and can be worth the money if you play a lot of pro or ranked leagues in more competitive types of games.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Question about controller

Weight, options / customizations, and obviously price.

More info on the Elite: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller

And the Elite V2: https://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/elite-wireless-controller-series-2
Thema:

Question about controller angle

1. Question about controller angle - Similar Threads - Question controller angle

2. Series x didnt turn on with controller and it turned itself off question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x didnt turn on with controller and it turned itself off question: Hello. One strange thing happened with the Series X today, i turned it off after been on for a hour. Then 2 min later i decided to turn on and browse the store. It would not be turned on with...
  3. Question about xbox controllers

in XBoX on Windows
    Question about xbox controllers: I have a question about the series x controller and the xbox one controller. If i use the controllers while having them plugged into the computer (wired mode and not using bluetooth), will the...
  4. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller - Question!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller - Question!: Hello, I've treated myself to an Xbox One S All-Digital-Download Console. I would like to know if the NEW Xbox Series X Wireless Controller will work on my console? Thank you....
  5. Xbox Series X Controller questions

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Controller questions: I'm thinking of buying a Series X Controller to use on PC, but i wan't to be sure of some things first. 1. Will the controller work wired and wireless? If wired mode is possible, will it...
  6. Question about returning my Elite Controller 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about returning my Elite Controller 2: So I was going through the return process and I get to this part. Does this mean I'm only getting accessories for my controller or a new controller? I'm within the time thanks to the updated...
  7. Xbox Elite Controller 2 - Several questions for anyone who has any idea about this:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 - Several questions for anyone who has any idea about this:: Hi so, I bought an elite controller 2 back in January. I have a couple of questions about it that I can't seem to find the answers for anywhere, and Microsoft is pretty much ghosting me. Would...
  8. Repair Centre Questions (Xbox Controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair Centre Questions (Xbox Controller): Hi all, So I sent off an Elite Controller Series 2 off to be repaired in Germany. Now I am assuming there is a longer wait than normal due to CO-VID 19 even though I haven't been notified and I...
  9. Xbox series x controller question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series x controller question: I was wondering since theres a new xbox coming out.The xbox charging station that you can currently buy at any store.Would the charging stations still work on the xbox series x controller....
  10. Xbox Series X controller feedback question

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X controller feedback question: Greetings newish to this subreddit and reddit in general. long time Xbox player here hailing back to the first og Xbox. recently i've been finding it hard to play on my Xbox1x recently due to sore...