Question about Croft Manor in Rise of the Tomb Raider game, only 98% Complete and Relics 53/54 ...

Discus and support Question about Croft Manor in Rise of the Tomb Raider game, only 98% Complete and Relics 53/54 ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I seem to be missing either an item or its a bug, I got 98% Complete Relics 53/54 Documents 40/40 Murals 2/2 it seems like either I am missing an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Robert RedXBox, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Question about Croft Manor in Rise of the Tomb Raider game, only 98% Complete and Relics 53/54 ...

I seem to be missing either an item or its a bug, I got 98% Complete

Relics 53/54

Documents 40/40

Murals 2/2

it seems like either I am missing an Relics in the Rise of the Tomb Raider game add-on game where your in Croft Manor, or its a bug since I don't seem to be missing anything, I don't new if starting an new game for the Croft Manor would fix this bug or game
    error, it just bugs me that I was not able to get it 100% Complete. the add-on had an updated download today, so maybe playing an new game would fix it, but then I would have to go and find all the Relics again, and other stuff which may of be either 53 items
    or 54, any idea if this was fixed in the update this released for it, anyway I am looking forward to the new Tomb Raider game coming out in this September.

:)

Robert RedXBox, Aug 24, 2018
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Aug 24, 2018
  3. BigD18t
    BigD18t Guest
    BigD18t, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Question about Croft Manor in Rise of the Tomb Raider game, only 98% Complete and Relics 53/54 ...

I've read this mulitple times

Seems like a bug

You could try to contact Square Enix Support

Rick Rorschach, Aug 24, 2018
  5. JhonSnow777
    JhonSnow777 Guest
    Yes, it's a "bug." According to Square Enix there is no "work around" for this problem and you will have to redo Croft Manor.

JhonSnow777, Aug 25, 2018
  6. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    I did a little looking into this, sadly as per SE, it looks like there is no "fix" for this problem, you'll have to replay the effected part of the game in order to get the progress to register. I would suggest feedback to SE directly on this one as its
    extremely unfair.

Saeleth, Aug 26, 2018
  7. Same thing happened to me, sad.

GreyStormGaming, Aug 26, 2018
  8. BowenB23
    BowenB23 Guest

Question about Croft Manor in Rise of the Tomb Raider game, only 98% Complete and Relics 53/54 ...

This is tough. I've been in this situation before, having to replay a section or entire game. Good luck man!

BowenB23, Nov 2, 2018
  9. BowenB23 Win User

Question about Croft Manor in Rise of the Tomb Raider game, only 98% Complete and Relics 53/54 error

This is tough. I've been in this situation before, having to replay a section or entire game. Good luck man!
  10. GreyStormGaming Win User

Question about Croft Manor in Rise of the Tomb Raider game, only 98% Complete and Relics 53/54 error

Same thing happened to me, sad.
  11. JhonSnow777 Win User

Yes, it's a "bug." According to Square Enix there is no "work around" for this problem and you will have to redo Croft Manor.
  12. Saeleth Win User

I did a little looking into this, sadly as per SE, it looks like there is no "fix" for this problem, you'll have to replay the effected part of the game in order to get the progress to register. I would suggest feedback to SE directly on this one as its
    extremely unfair.
  13. Rick Rorschach Win User

I've read this mulitple times

Seems like a bug

You could try to contact Square Enix Support
Thema:

1. Question about Croft Manor in Rise of the Tomb Raider game, only 98% Complete and Relics 53/54 ... - Similar Threads - Question Croft Manor

2. Creature in the Well sound question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creature in the Well sound question: I'm playing "Creature in the Well" on Xbox One. Most of the game has sound, but during the game cut-scenes (movies), there is no sound. Is this expected? I have my system set to "HDMI audio" =...
  3. 2 questions

in XboX Insiders
    2 questions: I joined the Minecraft beta, then left and unenrolled from it, yet I'm still in beta. Why is this I joined the "Xbox One Update Preview" yet I still don't have the new dashboard, why is this, do I...
  4. (question) I'm selling my XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (question) I'm selling my XBOX 360: Hi, Could you answer me if deleting my console profile (game owner), I still keep the games saved in HD storage, and if the future owner can use these games on the same console with the profile he...
  5. xbox account question/need help from a EMPLOYEE

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox account question/need help from a EMPLOYEE: hello, i just had a question for someone who works as an employee. i heard that its possible for a person to take a account if it was created on someone elses console. my main account was created...
  6. Xbox Game Pass $2 deal question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass $2 deal question: For the current deal for XGP ultimate, I'm only offered the deal for 1 month (1 month bonus time). I'm assuming that's because I'm a previous Xbox Live subscriber, and not a new customer. This...
  7. NBA 2K20 Xbox One Play Now Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2K20 Xbox One Play Now Question: For you guys and girls who play NBA 2K. I have a question. I play mostly play now online and I play as the Memphis Grizzlies. Ja Morant is our new rookie and starting PG. What can I do to get use...
  8. Xbox Play Anywhere questions.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Play Anywhere questions.: Hey everyone, I was just wondering about this whole Xbox Play Anywhere thing. I'm a PC gamer, and my friend is an Xbox player. He has 2 keys of Forza Horizon 4, and theyre on 2 different accounts...
  9. Question for xbox ambassadors and Xbox employees i need this to be official

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question for xbox ambassadors and Xbox employees i need this to be official: hello now just to be sure if you didn’t read the title and your not an official xbox ambassador or employee please don’t answer with your own opinion i need this to be as official as possible....
  10. Quick question about getting an out of warranty opened xbox one s sent in for repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Quick question about getting an out of warranty opened xbox one s sent in for repair.: I had a one s in the box that I had gotten almost 2 chrismas ago as a gift. But took it out of the box last november & recently the disc drive went out but an employee at my local gamestop told me...