Question about Croft Manor in Rise of the Tomb Raider game, only 98% Complete and Relics 53/54 ...

Discus and support Question about Croft Manor in Rise of the Tomb Raider game, only 98% Complete and Relics 53/54 ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I seem to be missing either an item or its a bug, I got 98% Complete Relics 53/54 Documents 40/40 Murals 2/2 it seems like either I am missing an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Robert RedXBox, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Question about Croft Manor in Rise of the Tomb Raider game, only 98% Complete and Relics 53/54 ...

I seem to be missing either an item or its a bug, I got 98% Complete

Relics 53/54

Documents 40/40

Murals 2/2

it seems like either I am missing an Relics in the Rise of the Tomb Raider game add-on game where your in Croft Manor, or its a bug since I don't seem to be missing anything, I don't new if starting an new game for the Croft Manor would fix this bug or game
    error, it just bugs me that I was not able to get it 100% Complete. the add-on had an updated download today, so maybe playing an new game would fix it, but then I would have to go and find all the Relics again, and other stuff which may of be either 53 items
    or 54, any idea if this was fixed in the update this released for it, anyway I am looking forward to the new Tomb Raider game coming out in this September.

:)

Robert RedXBox, Aug 24, 2018
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Aug 24, 2018
  3. BigD18t
    BigD18t Guest
    BigD18t, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Question about Croft Manor in Rise of the Tomb Raider game, only 98% Complete and Relics 53/54 ...

I've read this mulitple times

Seems like a bug

You could try to contact Square Enix Support

Rick Rorschach, Aug 24, 2018
  5. JhonSnow777
    JhonSnow777 Guest
    Yes, it's a "bug." According to Square Enix there is no "work around" for this problem and you will have to redo Croft Manor.

JhonSnow777, Aug 25, 2018
  6. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    I did a little looking into this, sadly as per SE, it looks like there is no "fix" for this problem, you'll have to replay the effected part of the game in order to get the progress to register. I would suggest feedback to SE directly on this one as its
    extremely unfair.

Saeleth, Aug 26, 2018
  7. Same thing happened to me, sad.

GreyStormGaming, Aug 26, 2018
  8. BowenB23
    BowenB23 Guest

Question about Croft Manor in Rise of the Tomb Raider game, only 98% Complete and Relics 53/54 ...

This is tough. I've been in this situation before, having to replay a section or entire game. Good luck man!

BowenB23, Nov 2, 2018
  9. BowenB23 Win User

Question about Croft Manor in Rise of the Tomb Raider game, only 98% Complete and Relics 53/54 error

This is tough. I've been in this situation before, having to replay a section or entire game. Good luck man!
  10. GreyStormGaming Win User

Question about Croft Manor in Rise of the Tomb Raider game, only 98% Complete and Relics 53/54 error

Same thing happened to me, sad.
  11. JhonSnow777 Win User

Yes, it's a "bug." According to Square Enix there is no "work around" for this problem and you will have to redo Croft Manor.
  12. Saeleth Win User

I did a little looking into this, sadly as per SE, it looks like there is no "fix" for this problem, you'll have to replay the effected part of the game in order to get the progress to register. I would suggest feedback to SE directly on this one as its
    extremely unfair.
  13. Rick Rorschach Win User

I've read this mulitple times

Seems like a bug

You could try to contact Square Enix Support
Thema:

1. Question about Croft Manor in Rise of the Tomb Raider game, only 98% Complete and Relics 53/54 ... - Similar Threads - Question Croft Manor

2. Hey guys I have a question. Is their a way I can record my Xbox gameplay? (Not clips, like...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys I have a question. Is their a way I can record my Xbox gameplay? (Not clips, like...: submitted by /u/AnynomousMinecraft1 [link] [comments]
  3. Question en rapport Avec les commandes vocales sur xbox (c'est un sujet sérieux donc merci...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question en rapport Avec les commandes vocales sur xbox (c'est un sujet sérieux donc merci...: [Title Translation-Question related With voice commands on xbox (it's a serious topic so thank you for not writing anything.)] Bonsoir, pour commencer je voulais essayer la commande " Xbox...
  4. Question about sales tax?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about sales tax?: I live in Tennessee that has a sales tax of 9.250% and am a little confused about how much tax is applied to Xbox Live orders. Is the tax rate the same regardless of the fact that its online or is...
  5. I have a question how do I play modern warfare

in XboX Insiders
    I have a question how do I play modern warfare: I have a question how do I play modern warfare I'm on android and using xbox streaming submitted by /u/mrxzil [link] [comments]
  6. 마인크래프트 윈도우 10에 대한 질문.[Translation-Questions about Minecraft Windows 10.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마인크래프트 윈도우 10에 대한 질문.[Translation-Questions about Minecraft Windows 10.]: 이 막 윈도우 10으로 업데이트 해서 마인크래프트 코드를 사용했는데, 2018.10.02 에 받은 코드라 못 사용 한다 하네요. 그래서 마인크래프트 식 사이트에서 다시 받을수 있다 하던데 어디서 받을수 있나요? [Translation-I just updated to Windows 10 and used the code to do...
  7. 关于xbox(beta)的问题,错误代码: 0x803F8001 [Questions about xbox (beta), error code: 0x803F8001]

in XBoX on Windows
    关于xbox(beta)的问题,错误代码: 0x803F8001 [Questions about xbox (beta), error code: 0x803F8001]: 法打开游戏,显示如当前在 的帐户中不可用。错误代 : 0x803F8001 (如果 需要的话) [Translation-The game could not be opened, as is currently unavailable in your account. Error code: 0x803F8001 (if you need it)]...
  8. Not Getting Permission Message or Question

in XboX Insiders
    Not Getting Permission Message or Question: My son has been trying to say a game requiring permission. The options given to him are to ask for permission from us. If we choose "ask now" then we ate forced to log into the account giving...
  9. Quick Menu Question (Xbox One X)

in XboX Insiders
    Quick Menu Question (Xbox One X): So, when I click the home button on my remote, the quick Menu pops up on the left side. However, the list of my last 5 used apps/games is stagnant and won't show the correct games. Example,...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Premium question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Premium question: If I upgrade to Premium for the Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my PC, will that apply to my iPhone app as well? Thanks. fbc0d729-c0c5-4414-a3d6-be26e53e51c9