Question about DLC/Season pass

Discus and support Question about DLC/Season pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I recently bought 1 Dlc instead of the season pass. Is there a way to refund the 1 Dlc? because I wanted to buy the season pass wich includes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Liphtou, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Liphtou
    Liphtou Guest

Hello,

I recently bought 1 Dlc instead of the season pass. Is there a way to refund the 1 Dlc? because I wanted to buy the season pass wich includes the dlc I bought.

thanks

:)

Liphtou, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Mr IR O IB O T Win User

Titanfall season pass...

I just bought a Titanfall bundle.. i have a question about season pass.. is there any DLC right now to be downloaded ? and the season pass is only for playing the DLC's ?
  3. MrDisco1 Win User

Gears of War 3 DLC sale now Live

ok noob question: does the season pass include that weapon skin dlc?
  4. Typonymous Win User

Season Passes

Fair point. One last question: are season passes retroactive? I mean, if I get a season pass after all the DLC has been released, do I get all that, or just the DLC that comes out subsequently?
  5. Ducc Dad Win User

You may be able to get a refund for the DLC you bought.

You can see if the purchase is eligble here >

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/refund-orders

and request the refund here >

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
  6. DJS AKA Dirty D Win User

Genki Bowl VII DLC Release date announced

Can somebody please anwser this question for me. When you buy the season pass for Saints Row: The Third. Do you just get dicounts on the up coming dlc's? or the season pass lets you recieve the dlc's free after purcuse of season pass? If somebody could anwser
    that for me, i would be so unconfused.
Thema:

1. Question about DLC/Season pass - Similar Threads - Question DLC Season

2. QUESTION - FORZA MOTORSPORT 6 AND ITS DLC'S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    QUESTION - FORZA MOTORSPORT 6 AND ITS DLC'S: Hi everyone!! I'm Samuel Correa, enthusiast of virtual automobilism and a new member of the Forza Community. Recently I bought the DLC's and the Forza Motorsport 6 game at the Xbox Store. The...
  3. Question about AC Odyssey DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about AC Odyssey DLC: So I've just started playing and I plan on getting of the achievements. I've noticed there are a lot of achievements tied to the free title updates. As I play through the game, will I randomly...
  4. Forza 5 goty edition dlc question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 5 goty edition dlc question: I have a goty edition of forza 5 CD which I haven't opened Can I download the f dlc which comes free with game of the year edition as of now(after end of line)...
  5. Questions about DLC for those that Preordered & Purchased the Xbox One S 2TB Console - ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Questions about DLC for those that Preordered & Purchased the Xbox One S 2TB Console - ...: I have a few questions about the DLC for those that Preordered & Purchased the Xbox One S 2TB Console - Gears of War 4 Limited Edition Bundle. I preordered & purchased my console thru GameStop...
  6. Dlc questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlc questions: I bought an original game without DLCs on disc. Do I have to install it on hard drive before buying any DLC from xbox live or only DLC have to be installed on it? I am quite disappointed premium...
  7. FH3 Blizzard Mountain DLC question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FH3 Blizzard Mountain DLC question: Hello guys, If anyone here has already bought the Blizzard mountain DLC for FH3 I need to ask if I buy it will the snowy terrain be available forever? I mean it's not going to be like GTA...
  8. "Home Xbox" related question about payed games & DLC's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Home Xbox" related question about payed games & DLC's: Hello, My brother has my account on his Xbox and his console is configured as my "Home Xbox". Now, I bought Battlefield 1 on my Xbox and it appeared for him as well (logical) but my question is,...
  9. DLC question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC question: i had an xbox one and i played advanced warfare, i bought all 4 map packs and a weapon camo on the xbox one. i read we can get dlc from xbox 360 to xbox one but can i get the dlc i bought on the...
  10. Question About DLC on Multiple Consoles With Different Gold Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question About DLC on Multiple Consoles With Different Gold Accounts: I currently have three different Xbox Ones with their own Gold accounts. Two of the consoles are set up to use gamesharing already. The gold accounts are in my name and I pay for them. I am...