question about EA access beta code

Discus and support question about EA access beta code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi to whom it may concern I am an xbox preview program member and i really like the new quest's thing on the preview dashboard but I am unable to... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FOXDIE 36, Aug 3, 2014.

1. FOXDIE 36
    FOXDIE 36 Guest

Hi to whom it may concern I am an xbox preview program member and i really like the new quest's thing on the preview dashboard but I am unable to complete some of them because they have to do with the EA access program which I haven't received a code to
    download it.Is it possible to have a code sent to my xbox one so I can join the EA access beta.My gamertag is .

:)

FOXDIE 36, Aug 3, 2014
  2. heavensdevil
    heavensdevil Guest
    Anyone here is in EA Access beta?

It's another subscription based service from EA called EA Access. It's $5 a month or $30 a year for access to some of the games by EA for free which they add to "Vault" as they call it. I'm not very sure about the details but you can look into it for yourself at their EA Access site.

heavensdevil, Aug 3, 2014
  3. ingcarlos26
    ingcarlos26 Guest
    Looking for an EA Access beta code

To any fellow Xbox gamer willing to help.

Yesterday I joined the Xbox One dashboard preview program. I’m very interested in joining the EA Access beta program, but apparently since I joined after the 27 of July I haven’t received the code to download the beta.

Is there any Xbox gamer that is part of the dashboard program and isn’t interested in joining the EA Access beta, willing to share his code with me?

If you can help me you can pm the code or send me a message via xbox live my gt is: ingcarlosA26

Thanks for taking your time to read this post.

ingcarlos26, Aug 3, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Aug 4, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

6. ImCrack504 Win User

EA Access

hi i am having the same issues as the topic creator. i have the dashboard preview but it will not allow me to download the ea access beta. says its unavailble. Can someone get me a access code and access to the ea access forums please. thanks in advance.
    GT is
  7. KillinNGrinnin Win User

xbox one preview

Hi I'm asking regarding the ea access beta. I was told by microsoft that all preview members would have access to this beta but I have not received a code yet. It also says on my preview apps info that preview members should have access. Is there anyway
    you can get a code to me? thanks
  8. onyxishere Win User

Ea access beta code

Ok, send a pm to mistur niceguy about not being able to post in the preview forums. He should be able to help out.
  9. onyxishere Win User

EA Access beta code

For future reference please try to keep preview issues limited to the preview forums.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Have you considered checking your messages on the forums here?
Thema:

1. question about EA access beta code - Similar Threads - question access beta

2. Forgot access code, I forgot the answer to the question on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot access code, I forgot the answer to the question on Xbox 360: Forgot access code, I forgot the answer to the question on Xbox 360 How to reset the access code How to reset the access code 351d8461-ef25-4cb4-805c-97733a3553eb
  3. Question about the Halo Wars Difinitive Edition early access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Question about the Halo Wars Difinitive Edition early access: I preordered the Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition on the 11th of December on Xbox live. It said we can get early access to Halo Wars Difinitive Edition starting today. When I was looking yesterday it...
  4. Questions about the Preview Program & EA access hub app

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Questions about the Preview Program & EA access hub app: Im in the preview program, fully registered. When I click on the EA access hup app it says unavailable? Its one of the quests to sign up and use ea access. I can pin the app but not download....
  5. Question about EA access and BF1 pre-order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about EA access and BF1 pre-order: So i was wondering could i pre-order BF1 and get the free month of EA access and then cancel my pre-order? I'm only doing it so I could get the discount on the game and then pre-order again. Or if...
  6. I got a question about EA Access App for Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a question about EA Access App for Xbox One.: Hi... I do not know where to post this question so I decided to post here with my fellow Xbox players. Anyway I just download EA Access App on my Xbox One and.. It looks very cool to play games...
  7. Questions re: Xbox One Gold and Easy Access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Questions re: Xbox One Gold and Easy Access: I apologize if these answers are already out there (guessing they are), but I can't find the exact info that I'm looking for. We have TWO Xbox Ones in our home and two kids. We have Xbox Live...
  8. Question about preview program Halo 5 Beta access & forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about preview program Halo 5 Beta access & forums: Hey, so I was just recently invited into the Preview Program (like a day after the H5 beta invites went out) and just wondering. Are those codes only being sent to people that were enrolled into...
  9. EA Access question regarding giving a hard drive away

in XBoX on Consoles
    EA Access question regarding giving a hard drive away: I'm getting a bigger hard drive for my Xbox One and giving my current external hard drive away to a friend. He wants to subscribe to EA Access once I've given him the hard drive, so my question is...
  10. Question regarding EA access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding EA access: Can i unlock achievements for games in the vault in the EA access hub? 257b57c8-034f-4e39-b9e9-1ca2bdce3ff2