Question about Forza Horzion 5

Discus and support Question about Forza Horzion 5 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; will forza horizon 5 be on xbox one b6d6b019-29b4-4c1d-a1b7-bcfa566d9fb8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GrantH2, Jul 31, 2020 at 8:22 PM.

1. GrantH2
    GrantH2 Guest

will forza horizon 5 be on xbox one

:)

2. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Looking to add more to friends list!

Play forza horzion 2 and forza 5 online gt
  3. cheesyhunter1 Win User

FORZA 5 MEET UP 3.0!

Be on for horzion not got forza 5 at the min
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Grant,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. The game will most likely be for both the Xbox one and the series X. As it is to be released in September. The new console doesn't even have a release date yet.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. cheesyhunter1 Win User

F1 2015 coming in June for Xbox One

yeah wasnt worth getting one for just forza 5 (horzion n4s abit to arcady for a wheel) but now theres forza 6 f1 2015 and project cars worth the investment
  6. Lofty Who Win User

will there be a Forza 6

I think the plan from recent interviews with the developers of Forza and Forza Horizon is .....

2013 - Forza 5

2014 - Forza Horzion 2

2015 - Forza 6

2016 - Forza Horizon 3

2017 - so on and so on .....

Nothing 100% confirmed yet but I'd say this is a safe bet.
Thema:

1. Question about Forza Horzion 5 - Similar Threads - Question Forza Horzion

2. QUESTION - FORZA MOTORSPORT 6 AND ITS DLC'S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    QUESTION - FORZA MOTORSPORT 6 AND ITS DLC'S: Hi everyone!! I'm Samuel Correa, enthusiast of virtual automobilism and a new member of the Forza Community. Recently I bought the DLC's and the Forza Motorsport 6 game at the Xbox Store. The...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Questions about the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Questions about the game.: First . I can not auto save in game. What's the problem? Second . I can't see an online user. Is it impossible to connect to an online session while a certain quest is in progress?...
  4. Question about Forza Horizon 4 not being able to open on my xbox one s after I do the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Forza Horizon 4 not being able to open on my xbox one s after I do the...: I recently use the series 11 update on my forza horizon 4 , after that I can't enter the game. The game freeze on the company statement page and than kicks me out , I did try to delete the game...
  5. Questions about pruchasing Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Questions about pruchasing Forza Horizon 4: Hi everyone, i'm planning to buy Forza Horizon 4. Im actually playing with the Windows 10 Game Pass but i don't think i'll be pruchasing it the next month since I want to stick around with this...
  6. Question about the First Forza horizon for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about the First Forza horizon for xbox 360: I bought this game to play on my xbox one and when I insert the game it dose not load instead it brings the blu-ray app instead. e2057acb-e48b-4550-906b-6bb2ba8a61fc
  7. Question about FORZA MOTORSPORT 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about FORZA MOTORSPORT 6: I've purchased some cars for this game and they aren't showing up in the game except to purchase them with credits again and I was hoping to get them back for Free to reown in the collection...
  8. There are some question about Forza Horizon4 after I update my windows to 1809

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There are some question about Forza Horizon4 after I update my windows to 1809: Thank you to read this. [img] so after I update my system to windows 10 1809,the forzahorizon4 throws me the error and i use this way to fix it Failed to load or initialize the Target...
  9. Forza 5 goty edition dlc question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 5 goty edition dlc question: I have a goty edition of forza 5 CD which I haven't opened Can I download the f dlc which comes free with game of the year edition as of now(after end of line)...
  10. Forza 6 Question - Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 6 Question - Help: Hello, coming from Forza 3-4 360 to Forza 6 XBOX 1S is difficult.....dumb changes...somehow in the opening rounds of play I got a "mod" that now locks me out of any view but outside camera which I...