Question about FORZA MOTORSPORT 6

Discus and support Question about FORZA MOTORSPORT 6 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've purchased some cars for this game and they aren't showing up in the game except to purchase them with credits again and I was hoping to get them... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by racerguy99, Feb 12, 2019 at 7:52 PM.

1. racerguy99
    racerguy99 Guest

I've purchased some cars for this game and they aren't showing up in the game except to purchase them with credits again and I was hoping to get them back for Free to reown in the collection

:)

2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Forza motosport 6 apex, требует обновление драйверов (Mod Translation: Forza Motosport 6 Apex, requires driver update)

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Forza Motorsport 7: Apex.

Please take a moment to review the Forza Motorsport 6: Apex System Requirements.

Forza Motorsport 6: Apex on Windows 10 FAQ

Hope this helps.
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello RacerGuy,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the inability to retrieve specific cars that you have purchased for Forza Motorsport 6.

Were these cars purchased through the Microsoft store, and may they be verified through your
    Microsoft order history to confirm which account they're on.

Confirm this information and we'll await your reply.

Best wishes!
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

I'm assuming these are DLC cars that you have spent real money on.

If this is the case, you only get the car one time for free, and if you sell that car, or want another you have to purchase it with in game credits. If you have purchased DLC and have not gotten the cars.

Have you checked the message center?

Have you installed the DLC?
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Forza 6 Direct feed gameplay.

6. R1CH5TER Win User

Where's the forza demo

Thema:

1. Question about FORZA MOTORSPORT 6 - Similar Threads - Question FORZA MOTORSPORT

2. There are some question about Forza Horizon4 after I update my windows to 1809

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There are some question about Forza Horizon4 after I update my windows to 1809: Thank you to read this. [img] so after I update my system to windows 10 1809,the forzahorizon4 throws me the error and i use this way to fix it Failed to load or initialize the Target...
  3. Forza 5 goty edition dlc question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 5 goty edition dlc question: I have a goty edition of forza 5 CD which I haven't opened Can I download the f dlc which comes free with game of the year edition as of now(after end of line)...
  4. Forza 6 Question - Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 6 Question - Help: Hello, coming from Forza 3-4 360 to Forza 6 XBOX 1S is difficult.....dumb changes...somehow in the opening rounds of play I got a "mod" that now locks me out of any view but outside camera which I...
  5. Question about a problem in (Forza Horizon 4 Demo)

in XBoX on Windows
    Question about a problem in (Forza Horizon 4 Demo): hello everyone wishing a great day for everybody . i have download the game Forza Horizon 4 Demo every thing went fine expiate this problem : Dependent libraries or components are missing...
  6. Forza virtual key instant question

in XBoX Rewards
    Forza virtual key instant question: I’m having an issue where I won a vip pass and the hoonigan pack. But it keeps saying in game I don’t own it. 1c00c517-8d70-46ee-abdc-54668e9587a4
  7. Forza 7 Pre-order Credits and Additional MyVIP Questions

in XBoX Rewards
    Forza 7 Pre-order Credits and Additional MyVIP Questions: Hi, I pre-ordered Forza 7 prior to its release and MyRewards was tracking that I had done so prior to the move to this new program. However, now I don't see it being tracked in my account. Also, I...
  8. Press related questions about Forza Motorsport / Horizon

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Press related questions about Forza Motorsport / Horizon: Hello Forum! I have been trying to get an answer of the following, since last week. And for a few days ago, I did chat with your support. I think his name was Yassin. But no response yet. So...
  9. Press related questions about Forza Motorsport / Horizon

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Press related questions about Forza Motorsport / Horizon: Hello Forum! I have been trying to get an answer of the following, since last week. And for a few days ago, I did chat with your support. I think his name was Yassin. But no response yet. So...
  10. I bought Premium Bundle for Forza Motorsport 6: Apex, but there are questions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Premium Bundle for Forza Motorsport 6: Apex, but there are questions.: I bought this bundle through in-game purchase, but the price is slightly different from the one in Microsoft Store (AU$20 and AU$20), and I don't know why. I have two questions: 1, Can I still...