Question about game pass ultimate

Discus and support Question about game pass ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone So, I have an gold abonnement for 1 year. I bought it at January, so I have 6 months left of gold. I never try xbox game pass. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Envidy, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Envidy
    Envidy Guest

Hi everyone

So, I have an gold abonnement for 1 year. I bought it at January, so I have 6 months left of gold. I never try xbox game pass. When I come to the promotion screen it says that my xbox live gold will be uppgraded for free for the month remaining. But when
    I buy the ultimate, it says that the first month is at 1 dollars, and the following at 15 dollars.

So, at the end, I paye only 1 dollars and I don't care of the 15 dollars for the next month or I will paye 15 dollars next month ?

Thanks.

:)

Envidy, Jun 12, 2019
  2. MetalNutz Win User

The promotion is $1 for one month only. You'll be charged full price for any subsequent months.
  3. Shadowskill08 Win User

You pay the $1 upgrade and you will have Ultimate until your current subscription runs out.
  4. ngocphi Win User

You are better off maxing your membership before adding ultimate which is upto 3years

Then you get it longer
  5. Envidy Win User

Thanks for your answers. I check my account and It says that the next payement will be for february 2020. I disabled auto payement to be safe (I hope) so I think I had payed only 1 dollars for the rest of my gold account like the promotional screen said.
  6. zmaster2XXX Win User

Question about Game Pass Ultimate

As long as you set your home console on her box, and vice versa you can share the benefits.
Thema:

1. Question about game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - Question game pass

2. Frage zum Game Pass spiel [Translate] Question about the Game Pass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frage zum Game Pass spiel [Translate] Question about the Game Pass game: Mit dem xbox game pass kann ich mir die batman arkham knight Premium Edition runterladen diese umfasst den saison pass mit den dlcs und allen sonstigen add ons aber wenn ich diese Premium Edition...
  3. Question about Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Game Pass Ultimate: Hi guys, I am going to be purchasing my wife her own XBox One X, and I know I can share my library of games with her so she will have plenty to play. What I wondered though is with Game Pass...
  4. Cost of Ultimate Game Pass Cost Questions.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cost of Ultimate Game Pass Cost Questions.: Okay, so the sale says $1 for first month and that all my xbox live subscription time that I already own (about a year) will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate for no additional charge. but, when...
  5. Game Pass & Game Share question (Ultimate)

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass & Game Share question (Ultimate): Hey, I joined GPU back in the beta stage mid May and I have a friend's Xbox linked as my home, it's been a while since he used and updated his console until today, he has updated now (slim model...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 36 months prepaid on account question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 36 months prepaid on account question: I currently have xbox live gold until 8/19/2022 and xbox game pass until 8/22/2019. I want to take full advantage of converting to xbox game pass ultimate but if I were to convert right now I...
  7. Ultimate Game Pass question

in XboX Insiders
    Ultimate Game Pass question: Like a lot of people, I signed up for Ultimate Game Pass during E3. It converted my current subscriptions like I had read it would. But it’s also still showing that I have Xbox Live Gold and Game...
  8. PC Game Pass Sync Question

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass Sync Question: Does anyone know if the PC game Pass has a sync option so you can save your progress on one device and pick up the progress on another device? d0ed357b-a278-4724-a5c0-74a20f86d7d0
  9. Game pass of Xbox and PC question.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass of Xbox and PC question.: Hi do both platforms share save data? I started Sunset Overdrive years ago on Xbox and recently started again on PC using game pass but I had to start from scratch. Is there any way to load a save...
  10. Ultimate Game Pass question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Game Pass question: My X-Box Live membership expires this August. Yes, I plan to renew it when it comes time. No, I do not have Game Pass of any kind at the moment. If I spend $1 to buy the Ultimate, can I get a...