Question about game pass ultimate

Discus and support Question about game pass ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone So, I have an gold abonnement for 1 year. I bought it at January, so I have 6 months left of gold. I never try xbox game pass. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Envidy, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Envidy
    Envidy Guest

Hi everyone

So, I have an gold abonnement for 1 year. I bought it at January, so I have 6 months left of gold. I never try xbox game pass. When I come to the promotion screen it says that my xbox live gold will be uppgraded for free for the month remaining. But when
    I buy the ultimate, it says that the first month is at 1 dollars, and the following at 15 dollars.

So, at the end, I paye only 1 dollars and I don't care of the 15 dollars for the next month or I will paye 15 dollars next month ?

Thanks.

:)

Envidy, Jun 12, 2019
  2. MetalNutz Win User

The promotion is $1 for one month only. You'll be charged full price for any subsequent months.
  3. zmaster2XXX Win User

Question about Game Pass Ultimate

As long as you set your home console on her box, and vice versa you can share the benefits.
  4. Shadowskill08 Win User

You pay the $1 upgrade and you will have Ultimate until your current subscription runs out.
  5. ngocphi Win User

You are better off maxing your membership before adding ultimate which is upto 3years

Then you get it longer
  6. Envidy Win User

Thanks for your answers. I check my account and It says that the next payement will be for february 2020. I disabled auto payement to be safe (I hope) so I think I had payed only 1 dollars for the rest of my gold account like the promotional screen said.
Thema:

1. Question about game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - Question game pass

2. Xbox Game Pass $2 deal question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass $2 deal question: For the current deal for XGP ultimate, I'm only offered the deal for 1 month (1 month bonus time). I'm assuming that's because I'm a previous Xbox Live subscriber, and not a new customer. This...
  3. Ultimate games pass question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ultimate games pass question: My son has currently has xbox live and recently upgraded since e3 to the ultimate game pass. His subscription ends at the end of November. Consequently through the family feature, I share these...
  4. Xbox game pass ultimate question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass ultimate question: Hello, I hope you are fine, I have a query about xbox game pass ultimate, I recently subscribe to a xbox game pass ultimate membership, but i have a son Who has a windows 10 PC, it is possible...
  5. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Question: Hi. I signed up for the one month Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, so I already have Ultimate Game Pass. If I go to Costco to buy a 2-year Xbox Gold card, what will happen when I redeem it? Can I still...
  6. question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate: Hi all, I just noticed the promotion that if you pay $1 it converts your xbox live gold time into the ultimate game pass time. I have about 18 months of xbox live gold on my account. It sounds...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate question.: Hello, I have a question about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I have a one month Xbox gold subscription and 3 months of Game Pass, so my question is how is that gonna work if I get Game Pass Ultimate?...
  8. Questions about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Questions about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello, I am currently sharing my profile with my sister, I am going to buy 12 months of Xbox Live Gold, at the moment she can play on her Xbox (where i set the My Home option) and be able to...
  9. Frage zum Game Pass spiel [Translate] Question about the Game Pass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frage zum Game Pass spiel [Translate] Question about the Game Pass game: Mit dem xbox game pass kann ich mir die batman arkham knight Premium Edition runterladen diese umfasst den saison pass mit den dlcs und allen sonstigen add ons aber wenn ich diese Premium Edition...
  10. Question about Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Game Pass Ultimate: Hi guys, I am going to be purchasing my wife her own XBox One X, and I know I can share my library of games with her so she will have plenty to play. What I wondered though is with Game Pass...