Question about games and DLC

Discus and support Question about games and DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i have just gotten myself an Xbox Series S and set it up with the same account as i had on my Xbox one (the Xbox one no longer works properly) all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jamesluke2, Jun 10, 2021.

1. jamesluke2
    jamesluke2 Guest

Hi i have just gotten myself an Xbox Series S and set it up with the same account as i had on my Xbox one (the Xbox one no longer works properly) all my games that i own are on my library and i am able to download them however once i do all my account progress and saves are gone, also all the DLC i already own wont download and require me to "purchase" them again even though i already have paid for them and own them.

Do i need to start everything from scratch? and do i need to re purchase my games DLC again? and if not how do i go about getting them back keeping in mind i can no longer use my Xbox one.

thanks.

:)

jamesluke2, Jun 10, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Just like the games, if the DLC was purchased under the account you won't have to purchase them again. To check and make sure that the DLC was purchased with the same account you are using, Sign into and check your order history. If the DLC are found under the order history then you will just need to refresh the system by going over the steps mentioned below:

Access Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

As for the game progress, if you were making sure that the progress was saved while being successfully connected to the internet then it should just sync once the game restarts. Make sure you weren't using another account or perhaps the old console was home shared by a certain account that has the DLC and the progress. You could also sign out and back again as a troubleshooting step.

Let me know if this was helpful and how it goes!
  3. BoxingANDY Win User

question about dlc

Aside from the Golden Key and the new map; what else does the DLC provide? Are their more weapons (weapons that aren't within the standard edition of the game) of more character skins/head skins?

Thanks in advance,
  4. CRUZZifer Win User

question about dlc

Yes, you can start the DLC with your Siren. Its available once you hit Lvl15, you just go to a fast travel and head to Oasis.
  5. Spud 72 Win User

Question About DLC

Most likely. It's all about making money. What I thought was an instruction manual turned out to be a product catalog of everything Batman. This is my first new game ever that didn't have an instruction manual and I'm a little sad about that, but such is
    the way of gaming.
  6. UniComp79 Win User

question about dlc

I was going to buy the season pass but decided not to because I dont want one fo the DLC's to be like Moxxi's. That would be a waste in my opinion, so I will eat the $10 savings and selectively choose what DLC's I purchase.
Thema:

1. Question about games and DLC - Similar Threads - Question games DLC

2. Dolby vision gaming - 2 questions

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby vision gaming - 2 questions: Hi I have a series x and oled cx tv. I am part of alpha skip so I tested dv in games for a while. I have a questions regarding dolby vision in gaming. At the end of the day I will calibrate my tv...
  3. Question Regarding Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Game Pass: My Question is…. If I have Redeemed Game Pass Code From Saudi Arabia And I have to move to India Will the Banned Games In Saudi Arabia Will Be Available When I Change My Country or Region??(For...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate question: If I get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, will the Xbox gold part still work on multiple accounts on xbox one? I want to use the Gamepass part for myself on the PC, but I want my brother to use the xbox...
  5. I got Dolby vision gaming to work on my TCL r635 but quick question

in XboX Insiders
    I got Dolby vision gaming to work on my TCL r635 but quick question: When I'm playing a game do I still go on to the HDR in-game calibration to adjust the Dolby vision or does it do it itself submitted by /u/Mykee36 [link] [comments]
  6. Playing games offline \ home Xbox question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing games offline \ home Xbox question: I currently have two Xbox Series X. One of them is set to Home at the moment, the one which my boy plays on. This is so he can play the games I buy without me having to sign in. I have our old...
  7. Hey Microsoft can you not add the Kinect Sports Rivals to the Game pass? (This question is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft can you not add the Kinect Sports Rivals to the Game pass? (This question is...: Since the Kinect is dead now and you no longer support the Device can we not at least have the game that you have developed yourself with the game pass? It's just not worth our money!...
  8. "Home Xbox" related question about payed games & DLC's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Home Xbox" related question about payed games & DLC's: Hello, My brother has my account on his Xbox and his console is configured as my "Home Xbox". Now, I bought Battlefield 1 on my Xbox and it appeared for him as well (logical) but my question is,...
  9. Xbox One DLC and games question?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One DLC and games question?: If i get the German version of Batman Atkham Knight on Amazon for the Xbox One will the game work for my Italian Xbox One. And will the pre order bonus code from Germany work too?...
  10. Question on DLC material for Region Free Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question on DLC material for Region Free Games: Hi there. I'm in North America and I purchased the PAL version of Dodonpachi Resurrection. This game is region free and plays on my Xbox 360. I want to know if there is a way I can purchase the...