Question about how to get the plex app to work on console when i get a subscription for the...

Discus and support Question about how to get the plex app to work on console when i get a subscription for the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have tried to Get the Plex app to work on the Xbox 360 it never worked even though I got a subscription for the Plex app. and I have also tried to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Question about how to get the plex app to work on console when i get a subscription for the...

I have tried to Get the Plex app to work on the Xbox 360 it never worked even though I got a subscription for the Plex app. and I have also tried to get the PLex app to work on the Xbox one when I had that console I also had a subscription for the plex app on the Xbox one as well. and I haven’t even bothered with trying the PLex app on the Xbox one x because it probably wonk work when I get a subscription for the PLex app on the Xbox one x. I’m in need of help with this plex app can someone please help me out with this issue with the plex app thanks I appreciate it.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Burnin TODI Win User

It's been eight months. I would like my "all in one" to stream from network already.

I hear the plex app is in beta...sadly it won't work for my media library. Plus, I don't want to pay a subscription to access my library.
  3. XBF George L Win User

Xbox One X does not support HDR content via Plex DirectPlay

Hello Splinter!

Thanks for coming to the forums with this situation. I understand you're having trouble using the Plex App on an Xbox One is that correct? Did you get the most recent updates for the Plex App as well as the Xbox Ones systems update? I recommend contacting
    the developers of the content and check if they have more information about their App. Give us a few more details to determine how to best assist you.

Thanks for reaching out!
  4. iPletch Win User

Plex and X1 Streaming?

@Gypsy As soon as Plex was announced for Xbox One I looked into it and subscribed. I can help you out as best as I can but for one you do need to pay the monthly/yearly/lifetime subscription fee (whatever you choose). Then when you download the Plex App
    for windows be sure to do so from the 'Plex Pass Downloads' tab
  5. Miss Diggz Win User

Plex not working properly

Hey there Gdot69,

I'm sorry to hear about the issue. When you have some time set aside, let's try out some troubleshooting steps to see if we can get Plex to play nicely with your Xbox 360 console again.

• Uninstall Plex from your Xbox 360 console.
    • Clear your Xbox 360 console's cache three times.
    • Reinstall Plex again to your Xbox 360 console and launch it.
    • Sign in to your Plex account and see if you can use the app as you normally would.
    If those steps don't do the trick, please post back and let me know. Thanks in advance!
  6. MarkMoore793 Win User

Is Plex worth it yet on XBox One?

From what I have read, the app is "Free" for now but needs a Plex pass to use it, and when they are ready to release it, the Plex app will NOT be free, but wont require a Plex pass for basic features. But who knows how and when that will happen, it seems
    to have been in "beta" for a while now. The UI looks better than the built in XBox media player, but am unwilling to commit without some sort of specific xbox one feedback or a "free limited trial" or some such.
Thema:

Question about how to get the plex app to work on console when i get a subscription for the...

1. Question about how to get the plex app to work on console when i get a subscription for the... - Similar Threads - Question plex app

2. Halo MCC PC question

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC PC question: Hello, I have a question for the community that I haven't found an answer for a whole while. My question is how do I download MCC on my pc because I purchased the game a while back digitally. Is...
  3. xbox 로그인 질문[Translation-xbox login questions]

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox 로그인 질문[Translation-xbox login questions]: xbox계 이 가 성인임에도 불구하 마이크로소프트 프로필 창에서 xbox프로필로 이동 때와 xbox를 마이크로소프트 계 으로 로그인하여 my account를 누를 때마다 이 자녀의 xbox 개인 보 및 온라인 안 보 설 변경 창...
  4. Suggestion/question for captures

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion/question for captures: Sorry if this is the incorrect place for this, if someone could redirect me, or if someone already knows the answer, that would be cool In the Manage Captures screen I would love to have the...
  5. Family sharing, games question.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family sharing, games question.: I have tried to look through previously asked questions but did not see the answer. I currently have 2 xboxs in the house. Game sharing is up and running, now I want to add another for my...
  6. Xbox to PC DLC double purchase(maybe not an insiders question but related non the less)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox to PC DLC double purchase(maybe not an insiders question but related non the less): With cities skylines on gamepass(pc and xbox) I had to repurchase dlcs even though it's the same for both. Did i mess up or is it common to have to repurchase dlcs when you switch to the pc...
  7. Question about how Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Sharing works

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about how Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Sharing works: Hello, For Christmas my partner purchased me an Xbox One so that I could finally play No Man's Sky. I also got six months of Game Pass Ultimate. My partner also made a Gamertag with her...
  8. Family passcode lost and personal question to available

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family passcode lost and personal question to available: Hi I bought my Xbox 360 secondhand and the previous owner can’t remember the family code or the personal question for me to change the passcode and unlock certain content. please help? cheers...
  9. Voodoo Vince Remastered Rumble Problems (and A Question)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voodoo Vince Remastered Rumble Problems (and A Question): I have two wired Xbox One controllers at home (the Duke and a powerA Enhanced controller) and when I play using the Duke, the rumble goes off in the powerA controller. Does anyone know how to fix...
  10. Please awnser my question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please awnser my question: Hi guys and mr phil i have an xbox one x i love it my question is when are you guys gonna bring streetfighter x tekken to xbox its not in the market on xbox but its on the microsoft market place ?...