Question about # in GT’s

Discus and support Question about # in GT’s in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is it planned to have the #disappear or am I going to have to live with the #appearing in every screen and every game I play? Also, is it going to show... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ScumbagPSTL, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Question about # in GT’s

Is it planned to have the #disappear or am I going to have to live with the #appearing in every screen and every game I play? Also, is it going to show up for people that look at my name? Or just when they view my profile

submitted by /u/ScumbagPSTL
    [link] [comments]

/u/ScumbagPSTL, Jul 20, 2019
  2. Koda ST 592 Win User

question about gt

Did your "brother" also modify its Tenure? ;)
  3. VernierSlake Win User

Question about a GT change

You'd need to change the names of both accounts to free up the name you want then change the name of the account you're posting with to the name you want. You can't delete accounts to free up names either.
  4. VernierSlake Win User

Does xbox come with a gamertag?

Nope. If you want rid of it go system settings > memory > all devices > gamer profiles > GT in question > delete > forget about it.
  5. CODukes4 Win User

Rate the Call of Duty's

[quote user="FallenAngel9"]

CoD2 -> CoD4 -> MW2 = BO = BO2 -> WaW -> MW3 -> CoD3.

Feel free to ask questions on my ratings.

[/quote]

What didn't you like about waw? Zombies didn't bump it up at all?
  6. Psyperactive81 Win User

update? internet explorer?

this is a topic that needs to be addressed in the Beta Forums. Here is the Link:

forums.xbox.com/.../2611.aspx

Remember to use the proper format for your question:

◦When asking a question about a feature, use these words: 2012 Beta Feature Question: <feature> <question>

Good Luck
Thema:

Question about # in GT’s

1. Question about # in GT’s - Similar Threads - Question GT’s

2. Question for one x owners

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question for one x owners: Ive had my one x for just over a year and only issue i have is that my screen will turn black for a few seconds and come back, other than that issue i havent had a single problem. it sounds like...
  3. Question about New 2019 Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Question about New 2019 Dashboard: I have searched but came up empty on finding out what xbox said about removing the new ‘19 dashboard from those that had it to preview. I did find another post about someone else asking if other...
  4. Ultimate Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ultimate Question: Hi guys, So I was just looking at my Ultimate on Xbox, and it was saying that I need to renew or upgrade now at the bottom of the Home menu, but when I check my Microsoft billing, it says I am...
  5. Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?: I'm looking for a plain-English description of how to help my child connect to a Realm that a friend has set up in Minecraft. We have Minecraft for the Xbox One S. Do I need to buy a different...
  6. why is microsoft refusing to answer peoples questions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is microsoft refusing to answer peoples questions?: Microsoft, I am now the 200th plus customer to complain about this, according to your website figures. here is a copy of another customers complaint, its the exact same one I have. Game Pass for...
  7. Question about Spotify 6 months free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Question about Spotify 6 months free: hi i bought game pass and the 6 months free spotify deal 3 days ago, but i can not find where my spotify code is or how to activate it anywhere. please can someone help. i have not been a...
  8. Gears 5 horde question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 horde question: can i play offline and how playing with locked slots with 4 bots if its online only and i keep getting booted from match saying something about connectivity issues net is fine xbox store is...
  9. New to Xbox One, A Few Questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    New to Xbox One, A Few Questions: Hello all, I just got my Xbox One X this week, and it's my first console since an Xbox One E. I have a few questions about the console and accessories that I'm hoping you can answer: 1) The Xbox...
  10. Question jeu acheter (Question game to buy)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question jeu acheter (Question game to buy): Bonsoir , j'aimerais savoir comment ça se passe quand ont a acheter un jeu en promotion pendant une période de game pass avec un abonnement de 2 mois ?? J'ai acheter forza horizon 4 ultimate et...