Question about # in GT’s

Discus and support Question about # in GT’s in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is it planned to have the #disappear or am I going to have to live with the #appearing in every screen and every game I play? Also, is it going to show... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ScumbagPSTL, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Question about # in GT’s

Is it planned to have the #disappear or am I going to have to live with the #appearing in every screen and every game I play? Also, is it going to show up for people that look at my name? Or just when they view my profile

submitted by /u/ScumbagPSTL
    [link] [comments]

/u/ScumbagPSTL, Jul 20, 2019
  2. Koda ST 592 Win User

question about gt

Did your "brother" also modify its Tenure? ;)
  3. VernierSlake Win User

Question about a GT change

You'd need to change the names of both accounts to free up the name you want then change the name of the account you're posting with to the name you want. You can't delete accounts to free up names either.
  4. VernierSlake Win User

Does xbox come with a gamertag?

Nope. If you want rid of it go system settings > memory > all devices > gamer profiles > GT in question > delete > forget about it.
  5. CODukes4 Win User

Rate the Call of Duty's

[quote user="FallenAngel9"]

CoD2 -> CoD4 -> MW2 = BO = BO2 -> WaW -> MW3 -> CoD3.

Feel free to ask questions on my ratings.

[/quote]

What didn't you like about waw? Zombies didn't bump it up at all?
  6. Psyperactive81 Win User

update? internet explorer?

this is a topic that needs to be addressed in the Beta Forums. Here is the Link:

forums.xbox.com/.../2611.aspx

Remember to use the proper format for your question:

◦When asking a question about a feature, use these words: 2012 Beta Feature Question: <feature> <question>

Good Luck
Thema:

Question about # in GT’s

1. Question about # in GT’s - Similar Threads - Question GT’s

2. Question About Signing Up When Underage

in XboX Insiders
    Question About Signing Up When Underage: Is there anyway for me to sign up for xbox insider when I am underage by sending something to my parents or do I just have to wait for two more years? submitted by /u/FlamesFire101 [link]...
  3. Xcloud/Xbox Game Streaming question

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud/Xbox Game Streaming question: When will the Windows 10 preview/beta be starting? I've tried it on an Android Smartphone and it's OK, but what I'm excited for is to stream games on a Windows 10 laptop or Tablet. I don't...
  4. JuJu Questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    JuJu Questions: 1. Was there any pre-order/limited time content? 2. Is this game identical on all platforms? I'd like to know because the game will be available for gold later this month....
  5. A little question

in XBoX on Consoles
    A little question: v-bucks toady and i checked my other device for them.Do i need to enter the game on xbox?Because i buyed from the shop next ot the game.I heard i need to wait 24 hours from the buy.Last time i bid...
  6. A question about changing my xbox e-mail

in XBoX Accessibility
    A question about changing my xbox e-mail: My xbox profile is currently using an e-mail that is my mom's. If I change my xbox e-mail, will it affect anything she does with the microsoft account? 33084f9f-4e01-47ce-8a81-9f38c26f7652
  7. Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team: My game pass Ultimate is set to renew this month. Is there a military discount or a birthday discount that can be applied to my subscription? I am Air Force and it's my birth month....
  8. Just a easy question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just a easy question: I was wondering if u managed to fix the sign in account problem? If u didn't then when will it be fixed? 6d06188b-33f0-4ca3-b6b4-721568c55a8d
  9. Two questions about the xbox one system software.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two questions about the xbox one system software.: My xbox one S isn't currently able to connect to the net, because all I have atm is unlimited mobile data and no hotspot access My questions are, A. Is there a spot in the settings somewhere...
  10. Question To Those Experiencing Issues With Audio Cutouts

in XboX Insiders
    Question To Those Experiencing Issues With Audio Cutouts: Of those experiencing the cutouts how many of you are using external ssds/hdds? I played a game installed internally for about 6 hours and had no audio cutouts hopped onto one of my games stored...