Question about installed game

Discus and support Question about installed game in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Tried downloading the newest Modern warfare game on my Xbox one but I cannot see the game in my owner games list after I installed the game. All of the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Brutal_hustler13, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Question about installed game

Tried downloading the newest Modern warfare game on my Xbox one but I cannot see the game in my owner games list after I installed the game. All of the game’s packs are in my recently installed list and I was charged for the full amount. I’ve tried a full restart but nothing has worked. Wondering what I should do next.

submitted by /u/Brutal_hustler13
    [link] [comments]

/u/Brutal_hustler13, Mar 25, 2020
  2. MisterSwitch Win User

Question about installing games

confirmed. should be fine.
  3. Fembot-D0A580E6-4607 Win User

Question about game installing

Weirdly enough you still have to swap them even if they are installed. I did that with mass effect 2 and la noire so it should be the same with Rage. :)
  4. takuto neko Win User

Yup, it will spin a little bit like Denaz mentions..But yeah it does speed up loading times and makes the 360 quieter..It's probably overal better for the 360 as well. I say it's well worth installing games onto the hard drive for sure.
  5. takuto neko Win User

Yeah still swap out like Pinbot says...However,I'd still install them to the HD because it makes things so quiet and things load quicker and such :D
  6. WeepySaucer9404 Win User

Question about installing games

That's good. I know for sure that I'm getting AC Syndicate next month by then I should have gotten another ISP but just in case it's good to know. Looks like I'm going to be using it for playing offline and watching blu Rays/DVDs and for the TV tuner for
    now.
Thema:

Question about installed game

1. Question about installed game - Similar Threads - Question installed game

2. Install gold free games question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Install gold free games question.: Can you add for 360 and orginal xbox install button under the price without using xbox 360 market and my credit card please thanks. 1caf18f1-f65e-4c79-bbc7-c80d23a01fbd
  3. Xbox One Memory question....Playing Games on Disk vs. installing the whole thing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Memory question....Playing Games on Disk vs. installing the whole thing: Not sure what I am doing wrong. I bought a 64 gig machine last year. It works fine but found that you can only have several games on the machine. How come most games require you to install the...
  4. Question about installing games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about installing games: I am in the process of moving and my internet provider doesn't service my new place. Till I get internet (though I could use my phone till then), I was wondering if I get any physical games, would...
  5. Installing a game from the XBOX Store question!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing a game from the XBOX Store question!: Hi all! Quick question. I've just bought Battlefield Hardline from the XBOX ONE store. However its taking forever to install :( My friend has the game on disc, If i was to use his disc to...
  6. Game installation question, help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game installation question, help!: Just bought an Xbox one and got a digital copy of forza 5 and a hard copy of far cry 4. To download and install the digital or hard copy's, does it take the 40 or so gb for each game off your...
  7. Question about games installing when xbox is off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about games installing when xbox is off.: I bought wolfenstein last night and started installing it, then at some point I paused and shut off the console (I have mine on energy saving mode). Then I started it up today the game was...
  8. Xbox game install question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game install question: Hey I have a question about installing games. Last night I was installing 2 digital games. One had finished and I dont remember how much of the second game was done but I was going to finish it...
  9. Xbox One S game installation question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S game installation question: Hi, I would like to now if the new Xbox One S console game installation is faster or the same as the original. I'm asking this because the Xbox One S has a new bluray drive ( 4K ) Is the new...
  10. easy question... ready to install in games and app's

in XBoX on Consoles
    easy question... ready to install in games and app's: In my games and app's I have some games that I have un-installed but they still linger in "ready to install". How do I get these deleted? And do they take any space while laying around in "ready...