Question about lobbies

Discus and support Question about lobbies in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys here again got a question: Has anyone tried to see if two local players on a single X1 can join a lobby?? I'm kind of curious to see if KI... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JEFFRON27, Apr 11, 2014.

1. JEFFRON27
    JEFFRON27 Guest

Question about lobbies

Hey guys here again got a question:

Has anyone tried to see if two local players on a single X1 can join a lobby?? I'm kind of curious to see if KI has done what other fighting games have yet to do...

The problem though I'm not if the bug save glitch has been fixed or not so I honestly don't want to take a risk as I had it happen to me five times before(Seems ok right now of course.

So if anyone has done that yet let me know please.

:)

JEFFRON27, Apr 11, 2014
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    How do i appeal an xbox live suspension?

there is no appeal thats why

you do not advertise lobbies

that is not a question

the terms of use is pretty clear about it

ngocphi, Apr 11, 2014
  3. Questions about the "infection lobbies"

honestly just keep that evidence , if theres none where you blatently knew they had "hacks" on then you will be safe from a ban , if you do , blather your complaint all over youtube, xbox.com and if you live in the uk then report it to watchdog with your
    video and they will sort it out and advertise there bad "conduct"

EXShadow Ninja, Apr 11, 2014
  4. Question about lobbies

I doubt they would do it because it would make it incredibly easy to take advantage and boost by having 2 profiles signed in with only 1 player actually playing. In addition, it would take up additional slots in the lobby preventing other players from playing
    the game who actually exist and want to play the game.

Galactic Geek, Apr 12, 2014
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Question about lobbies

I doubt they would do it because it would make it incredibly easy to take advantage and boost by having 2 profiles signed in with only 1 player actually playing. In addition, it would take up additional slots in the lobby preventing other players from playing
    the game who actually exist and want to play the game.
  6. ngocphi Win User

How do i appeal an xbox live suspension?

there is no appeal thats why

you do not advertise lobbies

that is not a question

the terms of use is pretty clear about it
  7. KoosKoekemoer Win User

Multiplayer achievements

Hi which game hub are you talking about? Because you get the forza hub app. And another question did you do your laps in the hopper lobbys or was there private lobbys as well
  8. II PARALLAX II Win User

Questions about lag/trouble getting into lobbies

no...you read that, you just inferred violence where there will be none.....I'll just "decorate'' his car with something that will wash off.....he'll just look like a tool driving to the carwash
  9. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

Questions about lag/trouble getting into lobbies

Fortunately I know your level headedness will ultimately prevail.
Thema:

Question about lobbies

1. Question about lobbies - Similar Threads - Question lobbies

2. Game pass ultimate question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate question: Maybe a dumb question, but I have ultimate and just got a free month of it from MS rewards, will adding that code add the free month or will it add another copy of ultimate? There's a check box...
  3. Question about Microsoft flight simulator.

in XboX Insiders
    Question about Microsoft flight simulator.: Got an email about testing the new Microsoft flight simulator game which I thought was releasing for Xbox and PC however upon further digging when continuing through the process of accepting to be...
  4. I have Question for the insider team about the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring have I already missed...

in XboX Insiders
    I have Question for the insider team about the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring have I already missed...: A couple of days ago now I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and at the home page of the app at the top of the screen where it says Announcements Quests Surveys. when I looked where it says...
  5. Dúvidas sobre meu saldo[Translation-Questions about my balance]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dúvidas sobre meu saldo[Translation-Questions about my balance]: Tenho um saldo de 15 reais na minha conta e queria comprar algo que custa 19 reais.É possível eu completar os 4 reais com o cartão de crédito? Se sim como faço isso? [Translation-I have a balance...
  6. Xbox adaptive controller and copilot mode compatibility question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller and copilot mode compatibility question: Hi I'm a one handed gamer whose left hand lacks motor functions after an accident. I'm usually gaming with an arcade stick but they lack the analog controls so it doesn't work in all situations....
  7. Xbox Ambassadors Program and enforcement history questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassadors Program and enforcement history questions: Hello reader, I am wondering if I am ever allowed to reenter the ambassador program after being removed for having an enforcement action against my account. I had quite a spree from 2016-2017,...
  8. Question about mobile app.

in XboX Insiders
    Question about mobile app.: Good morning, I wanted to ask how I would go about reporting a bug with the beta version of the Xbox app on Android? Not the new app that people were recently invited too but the regular Xbox...
  9. Question for shadowkeep owners

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question for shadowkeep owners: I was filing a refund for shadowkeep because after I bought it on my xbox one x it made destiny 2 completely unplayable and literally killed my xbox. I heard that it was a common issue but I do...
  10. Questions about lag/trouble getting into lobbies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Questions about lag/trouble getting into lobbies: So the first two days I played bf4 I experienced little lag. Really only the lag you can expect in an online shooter. when I clicked quick match I would be in a match in 15 seconds.....I was...