Question about Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Discus and support Question about Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have 2 questions: 1. Do I need to uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator X from my computer to install new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. Can I keep... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JakeA., Jul 28, 2020.

1. JakeA.
    JakeA. Guest

I have 2 questions:

1. Do I need to uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator X from my computer to install new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. Can I keep both games on my computer.

2. I have Lenovo Ideapad P580 Model 3087 with 8GB of RAM. I have 50Mbps Wifi Internet and 100 Mbps LAN Internet as well. Would the new Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 run on my Laptop Computer.

I would greatly appreciate your feedback on my questions. Thank you.

:)

JakeA., Jul 28, 2020
  2. TSGFred Win User

Flying Simulator

3. TurboTim1995 Win User

Microsoft flight sim 2020

My guess is that at E3 there will be more details announced about Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020.
  4. Robby Sayles Win User

Is there any new game going to release in 2020?

Hopefully, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020......Woohoo :)
  5. Robby Sayles Win User

You're new gen

I'm looking forward to Microsoft Flight Simulator in 2020.
  6. SABDOM Win User

Which PC game would you like to see on Xbox One?

Microsoft Flight Simulator would be great and I read that it will be in 2020... !!!
Thema:

1. Question about Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Similar Threads - Question Microsoft Flight

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator Hand Crafted Airports Question

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Hand Crafted Airports Question: Hi, I'm trying to decide which version of the new Flight Sim to buy. With the future release of new hand crafted airports, will it depend on which version you buy as to which airports you'll get?...
  3. Dúvida entre contas microsift e gamertag xbox[Translation-Question between microsoft and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dúvida entre contas microsift e gamertag xbox[Translation-Question between microsoft and...: Boa noite, gostaria de tirar uma dúvida, na verdade tentar buscar uma solução, talvez fique um pouco confuso, mas vou tentar me explicar da melhor maneira possível. Eu tenho duas gamertags que...
  4. Microsoft money question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft money question: I am in a family account and my brother put extra cash in my account that I want to put to steam account cause the games that I buy here either don't work or are too costly, but microsoft has no...
  5. Microsoft warranty and elite v2 - moan not a question.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft warranty and elite v2 - moan not a question.: Do after I have spent a small fortune on the xbox one x that has decided to just randomly shut down due to cooling issues (hasn't moved since I have had it) and now my elite v2 controller not...
  6. Microsoft all access upgrade questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft all access upgrade questions: Hello. Just read about All Access program to upgrade to new upcoming xbox seriesx by joining and making payments. But i dont see the the new 2020 xbox series x. Option Shows only 3. xboxone x, s,...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Question

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Question: Hello, my name is Ervin. And i wold like to speak with user Cyberbiker, about Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. ( From Here...
  8. got a question about microsoft flight simulator

in XboX Insiders
    got a question about microsoft flight simulator: i just read on a gamespot page that says "Microsoft Flight Simulator is currently in alpha, with alpha and beta access available exclusively to Microsoft Insiders. " Now my question is, Is...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Question

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Question: I know this has been asked before, but... On Xbox Insider Hub on my PC, all I see is Minecraft for Windows 10. How can I join the beta/alpha testing for FS2020? submitted by /u/nicnic2001...
  10. Question about Microsoft flight simulator.

in XboX Insiders
    Question about Microsoft flight simulator.: Got an email about testing the new Microsoft flight simulator game which I thought was releasing for Xbox and PC however upon further digging when continuing through the process of accepting to be...