Question about Microsoft flight simulator.

Discus and support Question about Microsoft flight simulator. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Got an email about testing the new Microsoft flight simulator game which I thought was releasing for Xbox and PC however upon further digging when... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CaptainWaders, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Question about Microsoft flight simulator.

Got an email about testing the new Microsoft flight simulator game which I thought was releasing for Xbox and PC however upon further digging when continuing through the process of accepting to be apart of the alpha testing it asks tons of questions about what type of gaming pc I own and so on. This lead me to believe this game may be pc only.

Does anyone have any information related to Microsoft flight sim and information about Xbox playability.

submitted by /u/CaptainWaders
    [link] [comments]

/u/CaptainWaders, Oct 21, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

why can't I find where to buy flight simulator x for my pc?

Flight Simulator X isn't. That is an old game. However Microsoft Flight Simulator is.
  3. TSGFred Win User

Flying Simulator

4. PalmettoBling Win User

Flying Simulator

Microsoft Flight Simulator was also discontinued for PC as well, and I know a lot of people were sad about that. There are very few flight simulators on the console as is, you're right. I've heard the Ace Combat series of games are pretty good flight
    simulator-ish games that a lot of people enjoy.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

New Microsoft Flight Simulator

Hi Peanutbutter499,

Thanks for asking this question here on the forums. As far as the different models of aircraft that will be available in the new Microsoft Flight Simulator, there hasn't been many announcements regarding the availability of commercial aircraft as yet. Here
    are a couple of links that have the latest information regarding the upcoming release next year for the game:

Microsoft Flight Simulator official page - Xbox.com

See the World in Microsoft Flight Simulator

Please be sure to keep an eye out on the latest news from
    Xbox Wire
    for any further updates.

I hope that this information helps out!
  6. domuhnic Win User

You know what make a good GOD xbox 360 game.

do you have a link for the flight simulator in question?
Thema:

Question about Microsoft flight simulator.

1. Question about Microsoft flight simulator. - Similar Threads - Question Microsoft flight

2. why is microsoft refusing to answer peoples questions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is microsoft refusing to answer peoples questions?: Microsoft, I am now the 200th plus customer to complain about this, according to your website figures. here is a copy of another customers complaint, its the exact same one I have. Game Pass for...
  3. I have a billing question and want to talk to an actual person at Microsoft. Does anyone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a billing question and want to talk to an actual person at Microsoft. Does anyone...: I have a billing question and want to talk to an actual person at Microsoft. Does anyone have a phone number? ca95b36c-b2f1-4e64-8402-89447f03a495
  4. Microsoft Rewards - Game Pass Question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards - Game Pass Question: Hi, I've already finish the Hellblade Game and got 1000 G before the new quests from Microsoft Rewards come. The quest asks to unlock 2 achievementts to get 200 points in Microsoft Rewards, but...
  5. Microsoft Mono Chat Headset Question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Mono Chat Headset Question: Hi All, Picked up the Microsoft brand chat headset, and when I plug it in I see the headset icon on the screen and it looks like it works but I don't hear any game audio in the headset and when I...
  6. I have a question or issue with my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question or issue with my Microsoft account: [Mod Removed – Personal Information] How do you change the region code for an xbox gift card. i live in Australia but i have a US currency gift card that i am unble to use...
  7. Microsoft reward question

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft reward question: Do my contests entries only count for 1 month or all 12 months when you enter in monthly draws? af751fec-c0f1-49ce-b1f6-a0aea96f9b02
  8. Microsoft rewards warp speed quiz second question is not working properly any order i put them ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft rewards warp speed quiz second question is not working properly any order i put them ...: please help asap i would like to earn my streak 9a85ad49-e22c-4a61-be66-1d7ebcd5403a
  9. Microsoft can I ask a question?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft can I ask a question?: I have a certain curiosity, I know that in 2020 you will debut the new Xbox console, but the games that will also be able to be played on the Xbox One? I have this doubt because I am saving money...
  10. Question: Microsoft Treasure Hunt Freezes After First Click.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question: Microsoft Treasure Hunt Freezes After First Click.: Hi, I just download the game, Microsoft Treasure Hunt, from Microsoft Store today on my laptop. I am able to open the game successfully. However, after I opened the game, in the tutorial run, if...