Question about my invite to the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring

Discus and support Question about my invite to the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; If I join into the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring if I start exspirienceing serious issues with my console being in the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring. will I be able to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Question about my invite to the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring

If I join into the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring if I start exspirienceing serious issues with my console being in the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring. will I be able to go back to the Beta Ring and still have the new dashboard or will I have the old dashboard. because I prefer the new dashboard over the old dashboard can someone please help me out with this thanks .

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Sep 20, 2019
  2. Arminator Win User

What requirements i should have to joing in Alpha Ring after many Months Activity in Beta Ring?

Hello,

i am from Germany ....

Now i want to join Alpha Ring, but Microsoft Support tells me, the only way i can join Alpha Ring ist via Invite from another People in the Alpha Ring.

But i dont know anyone in Alpha Ring.

What can i do to join Alpha Ring in XBOX Insider Hub?
    Greetings from Germany as well.

Previously, before there were rings, you had to be invited by someone already in the "Xbox Preview Program" as it was called back then.

This was then changed to the Xbox Insider Program, and anyone was able to join by installing the Xbox Insider App, and anyone is allowed to choose a ring up to Beta.

Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are only available by invitation from someone at Microsoft, and only if new free slots are available.

You will have to "earn" the privilege to be considered by providing regular and quality feedback, and hope that there are Alpha/Skip Ahead members that provided less feedback, and are removed from the Alpha/Skip Ahead rings.

So the only thing we can suggest is to be patient, and to continue participating in the available activities, and wait for the invitation.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

alpha ring level 20 ut time in got it. e in the program.

It was a 50/50 chance between Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha rings. I don't know how you would know others have not put in the time but if they are in Alpha Skip Ahead or Alpha rings they have been invited in as people whom file the best most accurate reports.
    It is inevitable that some aren't as active as others.

Also you should really be posting your concerns here https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

xbox insider program how dose one get an invite to alpha ring status

as StuartATrueRed states, it is all down to accurate reports. The more you file bug reports, the greater the chance that when they need to top up the Alpha rings, you will get an invite.

if you do get an invite to Alpha or Alpha Skip Ahead, be prepared for lots of bugs and issues.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

When does the xbox one x get the avatar editor update?

Hi, I tried to private message you but it didn't work.

You have to be in the insider preview to download the avatar beta app. It works on the original Xbox One, the Xbox One S and Xbox One X. It is not rolled out by console model but by which Insider Preview ring you are in. It has now been rolled out to all
    rings.

Insider Preview has Alpha Skip Ahead, Alpha, Beta, Delta and Omega rings. Alpha Skip Ahead and Alpha are invite only from the development team. You can use any Xbox One family of console in any of the rings.
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

How get alpha/alpha skip head ?

I'm an Insider by more than 4 years now and I get my invitation for Alpha skip ahead ring less than 2 years ago, you need time and patience, do your work :)
Thema:

Question about my invite to the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring

1. Question about my invite to the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring - Similar Threads - Question invite Alpha

2. Dúvidas sobre meu saldo[Translation-Questions about my balance]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Dúvidas sobre meu saldo[Translation-Questions about my balance]: Tenho um saldo de 15 reais na minha conta e queria comprar algo que custa 19 reais.É possível eu completar os 4 reais com o cartão de crédito? Se sim como faço isso? [Translation-I have a balance...
  3. Xbox adaptive controller and copilot mode compatibility question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller and copilot mode compatibility question: Hi I'm a one handed gamer whose left hand lacks motor functions after an accident. I'm usually gaming with an arcade stick but they lack the analog controls so it doesn't work in all situations....
  4. Xbox Ambassadors Program and enforcement history questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassadors Program and enforcement history questions: Hello reader, I am wondering if I am ever allowed to reenter the ambassador program after being removed for having an enforcement action against my account. I had quite a spree from 2016-2017,...
  5. Question about mobile app.

in XboX Insiders
    Question about mobile app.: Good morning, I wanted to ask how I would go about reporting a bug with the beta version of the Xbox app on Android? Not the new app that people were recently invited too but the regular Xbox...
  6. Question Regarding Preview Alpha Skip-Ahead Invitations: Notification of Acceptance

in XboX Insiders
    Question Regarding Preview Alpha Skip-Ahead Invitations: Notification of Acceptance: Hello Insiders and Insiders’ Staff! I have a question regarding when Alpha Skip-Ahead notifications of acceptance will be sent to members that made the cut. As it was mentioned here and updated...
  7. i saw interesting things about xCloud invitations, i now have questions about it

in XboX Insiders
    i saw interesting things about xCloud invitations, i now have questions about it: i saw a news talking about xCloud invitations (in french) http://www.xboxygen.com/News/30321-Project-xCloud-teste-par-des-joueurs-Xbox-insiders-images-et-liste-des-17-jeux with a list of games,...
  8. Invite questions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Invite questions: i called xbox for some trouble shooting with my xbox one witch was resolved, well they told me i had an invite from preview but i dont have an email from them.. How would i go about getting...
  9. question about xbox preview invite

in XBoX on Consoles
    question about xbox preview invite: I'm having this issue where two of my friends are inviting me to the xbox preview program, but I haven't seen any confirmation of this and they've told me they've sent it multiple times. Not to...
  10. Just got invited to the preview program and have a few questions.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got invited to the preview program and have a few questions.: hey everyone so i just got invited by a friend just the other day and i was wondering how long it usually takes to actually get signed up for it or get the invitation. Or if theres a way to check...